Intan

True Oatbreaker stage 5 accessory evolution need gold cost reduction!

Recommended Posts

Intan   

why stage 5 cost 26g while stage 1 cost 23g? it make no sense!

all previous stage 5 evolution cost 1/3 from stage 1 basic cost, hell even the stage 5 evolution after true oathbreaker more cheap

also why we still need use machismo...just replace that shit with stinger and lower the gold cost

 

basic cost should be 8g...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Intan said:

why stage 5 cost 26g while stage 1 cost 23g? it make no sense!

all previous stage 5 evolution cost 1/3 from stage 1 basic cost, hell even the stage 5 evolution after true oathbreaker more cheap

also why we still need use machismo...just replace that shit with stinger and lower the gold cost

 

basic cost should be 8g...

costs were already lower by 30% last patch. And you want another reduction 3 days later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draelth   

Cost reduction only affect Evolution not Breakthough so yeah, some breakthrough cost are wierd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intan   
2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

costs were already lower by 30% last patch. And you want another reduction 3 days later?

those 30% reduction only applied on stage 1 not stage 5

im talking about stage 5 breaktrough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   

Is it the only acc which has this high price for breaktrough? If yes, it might be a mistake. If not, deal with it. Upgrading is so easy and cheap now. Dont complain about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever reduction nc will do people will still complain untill they give it out for free and with extra gold for you.... :p it's called human nature (greeeeeeeeed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are already at True Oath accessories I guess it's safe to assume you are above 500 AP for sure. That means you can do most purple dungeons in Silverfrost area so getting 26 g is no big deal. You get that amount just by doing daily quests on 2-4 days (not including other means of gaining gold).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   

The only issue at the moment at least to me  is that there's no good source of moonstones. Farming gold is easy especially after 500+ AP and even before that. We need good source of Moonstones. Screw SSP that is the dumbest most annoying and nerve wrecking idea I've ever seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shuchin   

Moonstones like soulstones are PvP-related tokens / currencies.  If you are strictly playing PvE you have two options: Mushin Floor 14 / 15 or marketplace. Moonstone prices are not high at all at the moment, so if you say gold farming is easy, so is obtaining moonstones then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   

Moonstone farming has not much to do with pvp. If someone dont want to do ssp its their choice but then they shouldnt complain about not enough sources. Mushin tower is already a great place to farm them. SSP is random but the dailies are worth your time anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Moonstone farming has not much to do with pvp. If someone dont want to do ssp its their choice but then they shouldnt complain about not enough sources. Mushin tower is already a great place to farm them. SSP is random but the dailies are worth your time anyway.

A lot of people can't do SSP due to the performance hit with like 30-50 people + skill effects. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ander01se said:

A lot of people can't do SSP due to the performance hit with like 30-50 people + skill effects. :p

ctrl+f and low graphic settings could help them, but i whispered with many guys which wont do that for ssp and then complain about bad fps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
18 hours ago, ander01se said:

A lot of people can't do SSP due to the performance hit with like 30-50 people + skill effects. :p

That's not the problem of the game or the devs or mine. Having a decent pc to run the game should be normal nowadays. If not, they have to deal with it. The world is hard and shit, everyone should know that. There are also People around who play with all damage settings on (means you will see the damage from all other people). It has a major impact on the performance but hey, I can read and change options so I dont care if some people cant do even that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Susumimi   
On 10/13/2016 at 1:09 PM, Zedonia said:

Moonstone farming has not much to do with pvp. If someone dont want to do ssp its their choice but then they shouldnt complain about not enough sources. Mushin tower is already a great place to farm them. SSP is random but the dailies are worth your time anyway.

Explain to me how 500ish AP people, i.e. the people who actually NEED moonstones, can "farm" moonstones in tower. Floor 14 drop rate is nonexistent, at most it'll drop 1. Floor 15? How many 500AP people can beat Naksun, especially classes without blocks? Yes I know there is one video of some 400AP guy beating Naksun. Good job, no one cares, that's 1 player out of 100k players.

 

Just the prime example of how badly this game is designed. Gotta do endgame content in order to get mid-tier upgrade materials, or gotta do PvP crap in order to level up PvE gear. This is the equivalent of having to solo Yeti 4m mode in order to get your Yeti upgrade weapon. /facepalm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
23 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

Explain to me how 500ish AP people, i.e. the people who actually NEED moonstones, can "farm" moonstones in tower. Floor 14 drop rate is nonexistent, at most it'll drop 1. Floor 15? How many 500AP people can beat Naksun, especially classes without blocks? Yes I know there is one video of some 400AP guy beating Naksun. Good job, no one cares, that's 1 player out of 100k players.

Yeah, it might be very hard with 500 ap but higher geared people didnt even had these possibility. They had to do ssp or buy them from market, nothing else. Now we even get them from every event, too. SSP is part of the content and this content was released to be made not to be ignored. We also dont need moonstones in that mass very quickly that it's impossible for new players. With 500 ap you can farm some chests in ssp and some keys. There are your moonstones. other people did it so newer people can that too.

 

New sources are always nice, yes, but I think the ways to get them are good enough. The price for the stones is also pretty low compared to some months ago and stingers doesnt impact your daily income as a newcomer anymore. So pretty everything people have to do is doing some dailies and buy the stones if they really dont want to do ssp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

 There are your moonstones. other people did it so newer people can that too.

The problem is new players have to compete with old players who already upgraded their weapons. They only come back to 'steal' these moonstones so that they can sell it back on the market. If moonstones are untradable the ssp should be empty except for people who are trying to gear up. This way new players can compete with each other and almost all of them will get some moonstone.

 

As things are right now, even if new players go to spp they would only be wasting their time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now