Forgekeeper and weapon repairing suggestion....

InsaneWind

So im wondering who here would think it would be cool if forge keepers could craft a anvil that lasts 1 minute or even 30 seconds so that they can place it in a dungeon so people don't need to waste time walking out and coming back in.  This is something i thought about during a dungeon when we had two people drop party to repair and then come back in.  Now people cannot do the drop party trick in cross server so this would be a real life saver there.

Make it something expensive to craft and only something a forge keeper can place down.  Here is a straw poll vote on it, voice your opinions.   http://www.strawpoll.me/11385334

This idea is extremely terrible

Let's make few scenario

1: Let's say forge keeper have ability to go to your crafting list and "forge" an anvil on spot.

I: Just as Souls stated above, Emergency Repair Hammer price will jinx.

II: you're not able to access your crafting list in Cross Server, so what's the point?

III: When you want to switch your profession, that ability is forever lost?

2: Let's say for a Forgekeeper, you're able to made a character bound anvil, you can spend some resource to use anvil

and place it on the spot for everyone to use.

I: Everyone will create a Forge Keeper class to make their own anvil and switch to other professions. This Exploit is unthinkable

II: What happened if you accidently discard it?

III: People will start putting service on it. Ex: if you want to use my anvil, pay xx price.

IV: Nobody use Emergency Hammer anymore

V: While spend most of our time in F8, this becoming of a ghetto business rather than something useful?

3: Let's say Anvil is lock on your character and can only be use when you have forgekeeper profession.

I: Nobody would even get forgekeeper anymore

II: All repair hammer income is lost

III: All those who have forgekeeper will spawn a shit load of these everywhere in the zone

and sometimes you meet those trolls, they will spawn a shitload of them just to fk with you.

IV: Why would I spent all that time leveling a profession, and when I want to craft uniform of my other profession, Anvil become unusable.

V: You think I would be nice enough to spend my own money to throw anvil away for free?

I can go on and on about this but, you get the idea.

1 hour ago, Parenthesis said:

This idea is extremely terrible

Let's make few scenario

1: Let's say forge keeper have ability to go to your crafting list and "forge" an anvil on spot.

I: Just as Souls stated above, Emergency Repair Hammer price will jinx.

II: you're not able to access your crafting list in Cross Server, so what's the point?

III: When you want to switch your profession, that ability is forever lost?

2: Let's say for a Forgekeeper, you're able to made a character bound anvil, you can spend some resource to use anvil

and place it on the spot for everyone to use.

I: Everyone will create a Forge Keeper class to make their own anvil and switch to other professions. This Exploit is unthinkable

II: What happened if you accidently discard it?

III: People will start putting service on it. Ex: if you want to use my anvil, pay xx price.

IV: Nobody use Emergency Hammer anymore

V: While spend most of our time in F8, this becoming of a ghetto business rather than something useful?

3: Let's say Anvil is lock on your character and can only be use when you have forgekeeper profession.

I: Nobody would even get forgekeeper anymore

II: All repair hammer income is lost

III: All those who have forgekeeper will spawn a shit load of these everywhere in the zone

and sometimes you meet those trolls, they will spawn a shitload of them just to fk with you.

IV: Why would I spent all that time leveling a profession, and when I want to craft uniform of my other profession, Anvil become unusable.

V: You think I would be nice enough to spend my own money to throw anvil away for free?

I can go on and on about this but, you get the idea.

1. Not meant to be crafted on the spot you are meant the make them before you go into a dungeon not while in one.

1. Soul never mention their price dropping only you, they only mentioned they exist, which yes they do exist but people who don;t use them now wont use them simple fact. Can't buy them in cross server, and outside of cross server people can jump out of the dungeon to repair.
  2. the point is to craft them before you go into cross server.
  3. Don't change you are listing a personal choice not something that combats the suggestion.

2. Yep character/profession bound meaning can't craft it can't place it. Character bound entirely.

1. it isnt an exploit not everyone is just going to drop a profession to be a forge keeper you know this is not even a good argument to this suggestion.  Other professions make way more money and this isnt a money making thing.
  2. Then OOPS guess who just lost an anvil, you are responsible for your inventory you discard something when everything asks if you are sure then it is intentional not accidental.
  3. Not something hard to avoid, in cross server you can;t trade with people good luck enforcing a use price, outside of cross server simply leave the dungeon by windstriding repair then walk back in.
  4. this will not prevent people from using field repair tools, people who are not a forge keeper or don't know one will still buy them.  If you have not noticed forge keeper isnt exactly the crafting profession everyone is clambering for.
  5. You cannot trade in cross server you basically restated bullet point 3 as this one to try to have a fifth point.

3. Yes that is the point but lets go ahead and read and respond to the rest of these.

1. But you said everyone would become a forge keeper to make the anvils, which is it everyone will quit being one or everyone will make one?
  2. again people who are not using them will continue to not use them.  People who go into cross server cannot buy them, and people outside of cross server will/can leave the dungeon to repair, the market will not die for field repair tools as anvils are not going to be a thing people have hundreds of as they wont need that many it is a situational thing that is a convince item.  Infact lets make it so you need field repair tools to craft them solve your major concern there about the market for field repair tools but since they are a forge keeper they can craft their own so again no change in the market.
  3. simply limit it to one out at a time per player problem solved.
  4. simple you can have up to TWO crafting professions not just the one tada.
  5. nope based on your huge concern for the market of field repair tools you sell them and want to keep your profits of course you wont be concerned with completing a dungeon because people were not thinking about how many deaths they might experience.

I am sure that you can think up more things to say but honestly you repeated a few of them a couple times already so im guessing not too much more.

My suggested crafting recipe for anvils 10 platinum, 2 tin, 50 Orichalcum, 20 cold iron, 30 copper, 1 Crafted Tool Box.

Basically a convince item, yes takes alot to craft but it inst something people are meant to spam make it something to work for not something to be just given to them because they want it.

I like this anvil idea. You know how many ppl I've ran dungeons with and they don't have field repair tools? Doing Soguns and waiting for ppl to go back to repair and then run the whole dungeon back because no red dragon pulse, gets tiring from time to time. The only thing I mostly ever see ppl use the field repair tool, is to shame someone in SSP or in WWV lol.

precisely people use field repair tools mostly to BM other people.  the main point still is that people who are not currently using field repairs because of other repair methods wont magically start using them any time soon.

Would like to hear from more people their opinions on this suggestion.

World of Warcraft had something like this. It was called a repair station or repair robot. Groups would rely on these when running especially long dungeons or raids. The player who had this would spawn it in a corridor and the party could all repair before starting the next boss. Some dungeons also had NPCs which offered this service and access to potions, bandages and flasks. Some classes, like the mage, also could skill to allow them to provide various party services. There was a mage spell which created a banquet table with food and drink which gave the party members various buffs. Character classes which had this type of utility magic would typically be asked to cast it at the start of a dungeon or when the buffs ran out. I remember it was considered appropriate to give these players small tips of silver or gold to compensate them for the mats which they had to use to provide the service. This was a game which encouraged players to work with each other. Cooperation and mutual support was necessary in order to take on the most difficult end game content. Blade & Soul strikes me as a game with mechanics that encourage player competition and rivalry for example the loot biding system. I suppose this makes sense given the strong focus on end game PvP. However, if we continue to see more dungeons like Ebon Citadel then cooperation between players will become more important.

A better Idea would be to let Forgekeepers make "Crafted Nebula Stones" (replacements for purple weapons) that reduce mats by 25%.

Have it require 10 purple weapons (e.g. hujikar weapons) of equal level to craft for example. This would reduce the negatiive class RNG as well as make forgekeepers more profitable.

5 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

World of Warcraft had something like this. It was called a repair station or repair robot. Groups would rely on these when running especially long dungeons or raids. The player who had this would spawn it in a corridor and the party could all repair before starting the next boss. Some dungeons also had NPCs which offered this service and access to potions, bandages and flasks. Some classes, like the mage, also could skill to allow them to provide various party services. There was a mage spell which created a banquet table with food and drink which gave the party members various buffs. Character classes which had this type of utility magic would typically be asked to cast it at the start of a dungeon or when the buffs ran out. I remember it was considered appropriate to give these players small tips of silver or gold to compensate them for the mats which they had to use to provide the service. This was a game which encouraged players to work with each other. Cooperation and mutual support was necessary in order to take on the most difficult end game content. Blade & Soul strikes me as a game with mechanics that encourage player competition and rivalry for example the loot biding system. I suppose this makes sense given the strong focus on end game PvP. However, if we continue to see more dungeons like Ebon Citadel then cooperation between players will become more important.

Agreed, and with 24 man raids coming up also there will be far more need for that co-operation, alot of people will continue to bring up the field repair tool case but this is a suggestion mostly for where field repair tools cannot be purchased, cross server dungeons mostly where dungeons actually make it impossible to leave and repair.

4 hours ago, Shukran said:

feidl repair tool is already forgekeeper. use it

Field repair tools do exist yes, but i already stated in my response to   Parenthesis that it is a suggestion for when repair tools are not able to be used, what will you do in cross server when you thought "oh hey this should be completed without wipes my weapon at 75% durability should be fine" 30mins in and weapon durability hits 5 at last boss no field repair tools in inventory, no ability to trade and no way to leave the dungeon without leaving the party.  What is the solution there? just give up the run or try to beat the final boss of a dungeon with a no durability weapon, good luck.

So far people have tried to combat this idea with "use field repair tools" but they are not even considering the times where people cannot just buy some which is cross server, can't even trade in there to solve that issue so what do you do then? nothing because there is no solution.

Another way people have sofar tried to combat this suggestion is by saying it will kill the market on field repair tools, no, no it wont because not everyone is going to turn forge keeper for this it just wont happen. there might be a dip in the market but the people who are not buying them now still wont buy them in the future same with those buying them now will continue to buy them if no forge keeper/anvil in the party.  I see very little bad impact on the market here.

4 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

A better Idea would be to let Forgekeepers make "Crafted Nebula Stones" (replacements for purple weapons) that reduce mats by 25%.

Have it require 10 purple weapons (e.g. hujikar weapons) of equal level to craft for example. This would reduce the negatiive class RNG as well as make forgekeepers more profitable.

That actually is a really good idea and im sure it would bring alot of support, everyone wants to save money and materials but im sure people will say things like "farm the mats don;t be lazy" instead but people don;t realize that it would take mats to craft those to, i do like you suggestion as it would help out alot of players, and we could have radiant rings craft the other one for accessories also but they are already profitable enough if ya ask me lol.

equipping your char before a dfungeon is up to you. if u want to turn off your brain and be carried it is your own choice. or u can choose to not F8 and have F5 at your will. if u do asura with no antidotes it s the same ..... craft or purchase before dungeons.

I have a weird idea. How about we let this be a new skill for destroyer, blade dancer and soulfighter. Cooldown 3 mins or longer. So before boss fight they can cast it and construct the anvil, long casting time to prevent spawning it out of nowhere in the middle of a fight. Then the whole party can use it, and the anvil will disintegrated after being used 6 times. This way nobody can give the lame excuse that they 'forget' to bring their anvil.

4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

I have a weird idea. How about we let this be a new skill for destroyer, blade dancer and soulfighter. Cooldown 3 mins or longer. So before boss fight they can cast it and construct the anvil, long casting time to prevent spawning it out of nowhere in the middle of a fight. Then the whole party can use it, and the anvil will disintegrated after being used 6 times. This way nobody can give the lame excuse that they 'forget' to bring their anvil.

deff a weird idea but not very good, this is something more to be crafted to make it a more balanced thing, if people forget their anvils that would be on them.

4 hours ago, Shukran said:

equipping your char before a dfungeon is up to you. if u want to turn off your brain and be carried it is your own choice. or u can choose to not F8 and have F5 at your will. if u do asura with no antidotes it s the same ..... craft or purchase before dungeons.

i agree with the antidote, but that is something required for a dungeon not everyone thinks about the durability at the start of a dungeon there are plenty of people i know that go into a dungeon without checking their durability, let alone those who think "if we don;t wipe at all we will be fine im at 50 durability"  you can say that people need to prep better but when it comes down to required items like antidotes, or optional items like field repair tools you consider inventory space over usefulness at that point.

In short no one preps for a dungeon with optional items only required ones, as field repair tools are in the category of optional people will be 50-70% less likly to take them into a dungeon.  As for buying them not everyone can afford to do that, keep in mind that casual players have a harder time earing a ton of gold there are plenty of people still under 500 AP who have this issue and cannot afford to buy field repair tools.  This suggestion is a blanket to fix all issues conserning cross server, under and un-funded, and lazy players.

On 10/8/2016 at 2:07 AM, InsaneWind said:

First of all, before I continue with this debate, there's a different between choices you would make that I would like to address, I just can't go over all of them.

Because there's just too much information you're missing from this idea, if I point it out, you'll just criticize it or simply give out any information in your head that you believe is relevant.

1: Are you thinking about making this Anvil an item that's slightly different than Field repair tool? It's a tradable item, that can be sold on the market?

2: Are you talking about making an Anvil, that's account bound, which mean if you switch to other profession you still be able to use it.

3: Are you talking about making an Anvil, that's not only account bound, but you can only use it when you have correspondence profession?

4: Do you wish to make your Anvil usable by everyone, or selected players you're allowed them to use, and what's the cost for other players to use your Anvil?

5: What's your thought on the market after this system is released? How would field repair tool and normal repair tool price/cost/amount.

For example: Legendary costs more repair tool to use than normal weapon, will this Anvil keep repair "price" at normal Bonfire for Legendary weapon the same, lower, or higher amount of repair tool usage.

What about normal weapon? The amount of repair tool increase to use it, or decrease?

This is a very serious question because depending on the increase and decrease amount of repair tool you choose, price will create a significant change on market. Because most people don't really buy normal repair tool and only gotten them in Daily quest and Daily Spin.

Here's what on my mind, if you increase the amount of repair tool needed to use on your anvil, people will start earning more profit as forgekeeper, aside from the arguments about people don't wanna be paying more and shit and rather go back to lobby, forgekeeper will have more job in general due to capital demand.

but if you decrease the amount of Repair tool usage on your anvil, or none at all (I hope youre not that stupid), even decrease by 1 unit or 2, would place a heavy burden on forgekeeper as a whole. Less people will buy repair tool.

Where would you like this Anvil place? 

For example. Is there any specific place that Anvil cannot be placed?

If player were to enter the portal, would this Anvil which placed in previous stage of the dungeon, dissipate? or stay there.

If Anvil were to bound to ground or any object or building, it would stay there. ( if it would why not just make Forgekeeper be the only profession able to activate the bonfire in many dungeons you see that's unusable, or Dragon Heart.) (then again, who would be that nice)

6: What's the cool down on each Anvil consumption? is there a cool down on how long you can start crafting another Anvil?

7: How many Anvil can you place for each dungeon, or each stage?

8: Can your Anvil be withdraw back into your inventory, and serve as a time-consumption item.

9: How many Anvil can I keep in my inventory? does it serve as a single spot for each, or can stack up as a whole?

10: Can my anvil be deposit in bank because my inventory is full? (If you can store in your bank, this system is gonna suck for those without Premium level 9+)

11: Consider the cost to make as you state above, do you honestly believe "for the good of mankind" people will make the Anvil for other to use? (honest opinion)

from what I've seen, even the cost of Frozen Stinger is extremely low right now, people still want to bid it for 70% of the market price, and end up earning profit of each run 1silver just for that greed, I find it hard to believe that, with the selfishness of people, would spend amount of time, and resource to craft, and end up losing their dungeon profit.... well you get the idea.

That's as many questionable things that I can come up for now, I'm sure as hell there's a lot more

Might enlighten me?

3 hours ago, Parenthesis said:

First of all, before I continue with this debate, there's a different between choices you would make that I would like to address, I just can't go over all of them.

Because there's just too much information you're missing from this idea, if I point it out, you'll just criticize it or simply give out any information in your head that you believe is relevant.

1: Are you thinking about making this Anvil an item that's slightly different than Field repair tool? It's a tradable item, that can be sold on the market?

2: Are you talking about making an Anvil, that's account bound, which mean if you switch to other profession you still be able to use it.

3: Are you talking about making an Anvil, that's not only account bound, but you can only use it when you have correspondence profession?

4: Do you wish to make your Anvil usable by everyone, or selected players you're allowed them to use, and what's the cost for other players to use your Anvil?

5: What's your thought on the market after this system is released? How would field repair tool and normal repair tool price/cost/amount.

For example: Legendary costs more repair tool to use than normal weapon, will this Anvil keep repair "price" at normal Bonfire for Legendary weapon the same, lower, or higher amount of repair tool usage.

What about normal weapon? The amount of repair tool increase to use it, or decrease?

This is a very serious question because depending on the increase and decrease amount of repair tool you choose, price will create a significant change on market. Because most people don't really buy normal repair tool and only gotten them in Daily quest and Daily Spin.

Here's what on my mind, if you increase the amount of repair tool needed to use on your anvil, people will start earning more profit as forgekeeper, aside from the arguments about people don't wanna be paying more and shit and rather go back to lobby, forgekeeper will have more job in general due to capital demand.

but if you decrease the amount of Repair tool usage on your anvil, or none at all (I hope youre not that stupid), even decrease by 1 unit or 2, would place a heavy burden on forgekeeper as a whole. Less people will buy repair tool.

Where would you like this Anvil place? 

For example. Is there any specific place that Anvil cannot be placed?

If player were to enter the portal, would this Anvil which placed in previous stage of the dungeon, dissipate? or stay there.

If Anvil were to bound to ground or any object or building, it would stay there. ( if it would why not just make Forgekeeper be the only profession able to activate the bonfire in many dungeons you see that's unusable, or Dragon Heart.) (then again, who would be that nice)

6: What's the cool down on each Anvil consumption? is there a cool down on how long you can start crafting another Anvil?

7: How many Anvil can you place for each dungeon, or each stage?

8: Can your Anvil be withdraw back into your inventory, and serve as a time-consumption item.

9: How many Anvil can I keep in my inventory? does it serve as a single spot for each, or can stack up as a whole?

10: Can my anvil be deposit in bank because my inventory is full? (If you can store in your bank, this system is gonna suck for those without Premium level 9+)

11: Consider the cost to make as you state above, do you honestly believe "for the good of mankind" people will make the Anvil for other to use? (honest opinion)

from what I've seen, even the cost of Frozen Stinger is extremely low right now, people still want to bid it for 70% of the market price, and end up earning profit of each run 1silver just for that greed, I find it hard to believe that, with the selfishness of people, would spend amount of time, and resource to craft, and end up losing their dungeon profit.... well you get the idea.

That's as many questionable things that I can come up for now, I'm sure as hell there's a lot more

Might enlighten me?

I have already answered some of these questions, player bound not account bound, only useable by the forgekeeper to place, cannot be traded must be forge keeper to place, would have a 30 second to 1 minute time duration before vanishing,  you are basically telling me that you are not reading everything i have said here in all my responses in the forum post thank you for letting me know that i need to keep saying it till you understand. 

People would make these if it meant saving a run, and as you mentioned people are greedy but because of that people will be more willing to place these so they can complete the dungeon and possibly make more profits based on drops.  have the anvil stack upto 5 with a 30 minute to 1 hour cool down on next placement, make them take 24 hours to craft so they cannot be spammed, make them take repair tools to craft, don;t change the ost of repair tools that was never in my original post because i know that would be far too good and would ruin the market entirely.  it is an item ofcourse it can be placed in storage, people are more likly to have them on them before a dungeon than have field repair tools on them at all.

Not all players are selfish i for one would be willing to throw these down to get a dungeon done, im sure people would be willing to sacrifice a little bit for higher gains.  Ontop of that im sure people would be grateful to the person placing it and if they needed an item people might pass on it as payment.  but you seem a little less open minded to that kind of stuff.

So to summarize Bound to player who is a forge keeper, can be stacked with a 30 min to 10 hour cool down as not to spam them out, wont reduce cost of repair hammers simply a convenience item to craft.

22 minutes ago, InsaneWind said:

YW. You don't have to explain if you don't want to. If you want to gain support you have to be patience. You're not answering everything either, so don't bite me.

Sorry it makes absolutely no sense to me why they would want to make it for the good of others. How are people still willing to do charity if they're greedy? It has nothing to do with the drop rate, this is nothing more than an idea of convenience. 

Oh so just like Festival experience charm. Ok. 24 hours is a bit long... seems like a minus.

I don't understand right here 

You said it would take  10 platinum, 2 tin, 50 Orichalcum, 20 cold iron, 30 copper, 1 Crafted Tool Box.

Wow I just can't even look at the cost.

Then what is this cost of repair tool to craft is you talking about?

I'm amazed you can even call this "sacrifice a little bit"

This is literally the cost of almost 30g to make

Crafted Tool box is 25-30g just by itself

10 plat = 7g

and little of those shits that not worth mentioning.

but you get the idea.

Average players only earn 40g per day, most only 20.

This is not "less open mind" dear, this is reality. People aint that nice on the internet, if you expect people to be doing charity for random players

You obviously have not seen the other side of the internet.

You can't summerize something you haven't answer, however I'll take that effort and help you learn what it means to be specific.

Not only the cost itself is ***in absurd for something "convenient"

you pay off your own repair tool to activate it.

You're also bound by the profession and forced to use your alt, or leveling your alt to do other profession for you

which is like a **** load of work.

There's no benefit for other player aside from convenient

When I don't have forgekeeper

I'm suppose to deal with

"I don't have AP, but guess what I have? Anvil!, I'll help you with all your repair needs!"

50% of the times.

Now instead of people making field repair tool for a living

You're now forcing forgekeeper to make anvil for a living. 

Wait I forgot the part where this is suppose to be "charity"

Yep, great idea.

It is not bad idea in general.

Just whole topic and poll has one big flaw.

If you think that ncwest listens to us, and any changes would ever happen... then oh well...

If you think that ncwest has any lever to make this happen, even if they listened to us... hmmm...

10 hours ago, babeln said:

It is not bad idea in general.

Just whole topic and poll has one big flaw.

If you think that ncwest listens to us, and any changes would ever happen... then oh well...

If you think that ncwest has any lever to make this happen, even if they listened to us... hmmm...

You probably make the greatest point of all to be honest.

and @Parenthesis

You are right MOST people will not be soo charitable, but the people i tend to run with seem pretty lax about giving the guy who came to help out an honorary ornament (if it drops) for their time, it is less likly to happen with randoms, and you do not need to accept randoms into your party.  Heavens Mandate is an example where someone needs to give up something for the party to benefit, in exchange most people let them have the drops from the dungeon, however there are some who just take it all.

But yes i have seen people bid on evolution weapons like swords when they are a summoner just so someone could not get it.  This is the internet and all and yes i've seen it all dude 16+ years on the internet man, was there for it all, just never look up BME pain Olympics nasty shit.

You do make a valid argument but the counter argument is if you don't want to do it then guess what... don't.  No one would FORCE you to make a forge keeper that would be on your own doing, no one would FORCE you to level other character for professions which lets be honest anyone who has an alt already has done this, which most people have alts.

Overall yes you are right in some of your points mostly about people not caring to share, but those are people who wont make them because the cost effectiveness isnt there.

Or, how about just put the damn red teleports in dungeons that actually need them? Some tiny dungeon like Yeti has a red portal but insanely long ones like lab, BSH, BSC, Sogun don't have them? Wtf?

I honestly laugh every time I see someone supporting the existence of repair hammers. Oh yes I'm sure the economy will be balanced from everyone spending an extra 50 silver a day on repair hammers, yup highly effective gold sink right there. It does absolutely nothing other than annoying players who forget to repair their weapons and waste everybody's time because they have to wait for them to walk all the way back. If that was the intention, annoy players, which I'm 99.99% sure it is, then congrats, you've accomplished your goal NCS.

5 hours ago, InsaneWind said:

My point isn't about who force you to do it

my whole point that I'm trying to persuade this one simple logic

Something without self profit of any kind will not be use or done EVER.

I have to admit something, with your relentless effort, you manage to convince me you're serious about this

(however the lack of information on first post made you lost that first impression)

I know you're looking at the big picture in this

However I need to press this point, it's not unprecedented.

It's just not practical.

Like I said, I went up to the point above, if you would reduce the amount of repair tool needed to use Anvil

this will not only trigger more production, it also trigger more practical use for forgekeeper as a whole

It's also easy to advertise. If you ever sell a product you should know the 1st basic rule of marketing. Make yourself known. (again terrible advertisement)

and the simple word of "convenient" isn't enough to forge any word out there.

Let me put it in perspective

if I were to join a dungeon, died half way, and needed to repair

I immediately call out to anyone have Anvil, if they don't I'll just go back to lobby.

here's a situation when the amount of repair tool is reduced

Not only the dungeon that I will ask for an Anvil

whenever my weapon is low, and I don't feel like wasting more repair tool than it already is

I will just call out to the whole faction or the whole clan whoever have forgekeeper.

With the cost of 1 person, a LARGER group of community gain larger profit.

this is the 3rd rule in marketing, related to your audience.

Not only you're getting acceptance from larger community, you're also gaining friends and connections.

Well, you get the point from here.

Archived