"After school special"

Susumimi

I'd like to get a refund on my eyeballs which grew mouths and puked after seeing the new costume.

Seriously wtf is this costume? Girls get some ugly saggy jacket and sweatpants, while guys get some ugly latex crop top with ribbons and short, frilly skirt??

Is this an April fools joke? Devs purposely switched the female and male models of the costume and rigged them on the wrong gender's armature?

The other costume, "witness", is slightly less painful on the eyeballs but not much better, still one of the crappier costumes in the cash shop.

Are you guys on a roll on releasing ugly costumes or something? First it's finite challenge, then wisdom, then grand cloud, and now this.

Gotta love it when the new costumes suck so much that the currency exchange stays at a stable 1:11 right after release.

Lol, well though not my thing, I thought the cross gen clothes were pretty funneh/cute. That however isn't going to part me from my ncoin. Not bc I'm scrooge mcduck, but bc I agree, there hasn't been any cool outfits for months =/  but they do seem to be trying.

18 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'm guessing you're new to genderbent costumes?

Should I be familiar with odd niches like this in a MMO?

That's what I'd expect from some non-mainstream boutique, not a mainstream MMO. What's next, a gon male in a bra and panties with garter belt?

6 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

That's what I'd expect from some non-mainstream boutique, not a mainstream MMO. What's next, a gon male in a bra and panties with garter belt?

I'd assume you would since it seems common nowadays.

Usually brought out during April Fool's Day or something just to be funny. Or randomly come out like this.

8 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Gender bend costumes are fine. It's just that it's an ugly costume. Like REALLY ugly costume that is overpriced for no good reason.

Rotations have been terrible lately x.x

is it the colors? there's one in red and black and white and blue. altho I don't kno if or when we get them.

8 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

you didn't see the angel outfit? its in f10.

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

I'd assume you would since it seems common nowadays.

Usually brought out during April Fool's Day or something just to be funny. Or randomly come out like this.

Exactly, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this costume came out on April 1st. But it's October 7, and afaik there's no humour-related holiday today, or anything that has to do with crossdressing.

It's like they're trying too hard to be "funny" but kind of fails at it since this is an MMO, not Second Life where the main objective is to dress up in weird stuff.

12 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

is it the colors? there's one in red and black and white and blue. altho I don't kno if or when we get them.

The colors are rather....pukey? lol
Just really not a good coloring or a good design in my opinion. It's also very basic....which is fine. But considering all of this on top of the fact that it's one of the most expensive outfits to enter the store,...it just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I figured it would have an adornment or something for that price.

15 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

U asked for itmZHGH3N.jpg

[Insert puke emoticon here]

I actually like femboys a lot but alphamales in girl clothing is just too much for me to take. Jinsoyun in that costume + flat chest = the type of femboy I'd like.

Where's my eyedrop.... -_-

24 minutes ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

After school is a very good outfit, I don't understand why they release 'special' before they release the original one. Wtf.

That's my biggest complaint about it.  :(  Why not release the red version of this Special first, because I've been waiting for the Black version of the School Days and they release the gender bender of it first :(

I have no problem with the gender bender version being released tho.  Though, they never seem that popular really.

3 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

The colors are rather....pukey? lol
Just really not a good coloring or a good design in my opinion. It's also very basic....which is fine. But considering all of this on top of the fact that it's one of the most expensive outfits to enter the store,...it just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I figured it would have an adornment or something for that price.

Oh ic. I didnt know that was expensive cus I dont keep track. Yeh blak n green isnt my fave.

@ginIchi093 I am also disappointed that this is not the original version.

I really hope that the original has not been warped into this and will never be available in it's true form. Man that would be the worst. I mean don't we already have a gender bent costume, which is fine and all, but we need another, do we? Is this is a thing with BnS players or something. I haven't noticed if it is, so scuse me, but damn coach! After all the feedback left by the BnS community here and elsewhere and with the recent complaints about the rotation barely off the first page, this is what the lords of NCS decide we will be happy getting and we will all be rushing to buy? Is this perhaps a joke? And seriously the original costume will show up at some point with the original styling in place right?

Archived