TheNineTailedFox

Hujikar makes newcomers quit..

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

This anti-class RNG is driving me a little bit insane.. especially with Hujikar. I've been farming there for an hour on my level 42 destro and burned all my keys on weapon chests. And ofcourse, I ended up with multiple weapons for every class except for one axe (which means I still don't have it). The worst part of this is that I have to solo it over and over. The place is simply abandoned.. I know NC wants to make this game challenging but imo, this isn't challenging at all. This just takes a lot of time. Using Brilliant Moonwater Key is not going to help because I'll need to get past the Brightstone weapons after which is even worse than Hujikar.

 

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. If NC wants more players, they really should change these kind of things because it just kicks newcomers away.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal choice: I used it at Hujikar, stuck at Brightstone Ruins, but no regrets.

 

You earned more farming brightstone than hujikar. I only fought Hujikar daily because its fun to challenge it solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xxxAoi   

I noticed that stacking the chests helped me getting the weapon I want easily instead of opening them every after kill. This goes for other drops like essences too. I joined the Radiant Ring and the Merry Potters guilds so I was able to create keys. The diamond pouches also helped me to gain gold faster because of the attributes from the gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   

The story line quests now give that weapon I thought.  Also, last time I was around that range, by the time I got to the quest for it (without skipping ahead to it) I was ahead on the levels enough to solo it (took awhile, duo made it so much faster).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
20 minutes ago, Brand X said:

The story line quests now give that weapon I thought.  Also, last time I was around that range, by the time I got to the quest for it (without skipping ahead to it) I was ahead on the levels enough to solo it (took awhile, duo made it so much faster).

No it gives you a chest which is still RNG. 

 

3 hours ago, TheNineTailedFox said:

Hi,

 

This anti-class RNG is driving me a little bit insane.. especially with Hujikar. I've been farming there for an hour on my level 42 destro and burned all my keys on weapon chests. And ofcourse, I ended up with multiple weapons for every class except for one axe (which means I still don't have it). The worst part of this is that I have to solo it over and over. The place is simply abandoned.. I know NC wants to make this game challenging but imo, this isn't challenging at all. This just takes a lot of time. Using Brilliant Moonwater Key is not going to help because I'll need to get past the Brightstone weapons after which is even worse than Hujikar.

 

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. If NC wants more players, they really should change these kind of things because it just kicks newcomers away.

 

Thanks.

I went through the same I had to buy keys to get that weapon I had like 4 sets of every weapon. But anyways you should be careful with posts like this. You don't wanna run into one of those hardcore fanbois that don't know what sun looks like and compare this game to ancient dead games and saying how bad it was back in the day and how easy we are having it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordMg   
32 minutes ago, Beleth said:

No it gives you a chest which is still RNG. 

@Beleth - main quest now give hujikar weapon, don't spread false info.

K708CZK.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
7 minutes ago, LordMg said:

@Beleth - main quest now give hujikar weapon, don't spread false info.

K708CZK.jpg

It gave me a chest I opened it and I got weapon for other class, I'm not spreading anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordMg   
8 minutes ago, Beleth said:

It gave me a chest I opened it and I got weapon for other class, I'm not spreading anything.

Ncsoft recently tempered with main quest rewards - you get weapons for your hongmoon weapon just doing main quest, you don't have to farm bosses/dungeons for it. And also survey now give accesories you need for your hm accesories. Create new alt and you will notice those changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
7 minutes ago, LordMg said:

Ncsoft recently tempered with main quest rewards - you get weapons for your hongmoon weapon just doing main quest, you don't have to farm bosses/dungeons for it. And also survey now give accesories you need for your hm accesories. Create new alt and you will notice those changes.

Like I said.... I did that main quest and it gave me a freaking chest! Not a weapon but a chest of weapon which gave me weapon for other class. My alt is lvl 46 but I haven't seen any quest that gives you a weapon. I know that they give you accessories but you don't get weapons you still have to farm for them which is not a big deal but Hujikar or whatever it's name is, makes you to rage quit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordMg   
10 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Like I said.... I did that main quest and it gave me a freaking chest! Not a weapon but a chest of weapon which gave me weapon for other class. My alt is lvl 46 but I haven't seen any quest that gives you a weapon. I know that they give you accessories but you don't get weapons you still have to farm for them which is not a big deal but Hujikar or whatever it's name is, makes you to rage quit.

Most likely you finished quest (that gives hujikar weapon now) before ncsoft changed prize for it. And I remember quest that gives you hujikar chest, but what I'm saying is - new players who started recently get hujikar weapon without farming. And you just missinformed someone saying this:

1 hour ago, Beleth said:

No it gives you a chest which is still RNG. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
10 minutes ago, LordMg said:

Most likely you finished quest (that gives hujikar weapon now) before ncsoft changed prize for it. And I remember quest that gives you hujikar chest, but what I'm saying is - new players who started recently get hujikar weapon without farming. And you just missinformed someone saying this:

 

I did that quest two days ago. If you mean they changed that after new patch then FML...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United17   
26 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Like I said.... I did that main quest and it gave me a freaking chest! Not a weapon but a chest of weapon which gave me weapon for other class. My alt is lvl 46 but I haven't seen any quest that gives you a weapon. I know that they give you accessories but you don't get weapons you still have to farm for them which is not a big deal but Hujikar or whatever it's name is, makes you to rage quit.

No you either did it before the QoL patch a couple weeks ago or you're currently doing the blue daily that does give the chest for killing him. A main quest line gives you that weapon now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arken   

Hmm, I lvled a WL just past weeks and I also got a RNG chest from the mains quest, even thou what it says on the weapon description makes you think you'll be getting the weapon you need itself.

So unless this week things got changed, you still get a RNG chest.

...

17 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

My personal choice: I used it at Hujikar, stuck at Brightstone Ruins, but no regrets.

 

You earned more farming brightstone than hujikar. I only fought Hujikar daily because its fun to challenge it solo.

And he is right. This is what I've also done... and now I'm 'stuck' at Brightstone, making around 2g a run, usualy with a few 50lvls almost carring the group.

5-15 minutes per run, making 2g?! It seems ok to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

again u get 3 sparkling keys to open 3 purple chests in moonwater (all 3 keys from survey) to get all 3 needed weapons (rest are blue and can be bought on auction) for evolution. u even get the box from story so u dont really need to touch hujikar or go to brightstone ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hwalien   
17 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

My personal choice: I used it at Hujikar, stuck at Brightstone Ruins, but no regrets.

 

You earned more farming brightstone than hujikar. I only fought Hujikar daily because its fun to challenge it solo.

I saved 25 chests... got it on the first box. I wasn't sure if I was happy or mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol if people get it super fast they just move on and don't even bother posting good stuff in the forums... but if it's negative things happen they gonna alr rab go to forums and complain... the alt tab back to the game and still move on lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DreUd   

I just started playing and me and an assassin farmed it together, it took me 8 kills and we were channel hopping to make it faster. He basically killed it for me by staying invisible the whole time. For me personally it wasn't that bad. I read that the best place to use my moonwater keys is the purple dungeon weapons. Also if you join a guild your buddies can help you kill him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Holybread said:

lol if people get it super fast they just move on and don't even bother posting good stuff in the forums... but if it's negative things happen they gonna alr rab go to forums and complain... the alt tab back to the game and still move on lol...

I'm not going to post "Hey guys omg I got Hujikar weapon really fast" because that's not going to help anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sefer   

I found the RNG is geared only towards making your class specific item have a low chance of dropping. Make an alt that lvls the same as your main, make it the easiest class to lvl rapidly, i made an alt simply for essences and lockboxes so that I could get my class items without wasting 100 keys and needing to actually buy crap keys from the real money store, I will not be forced into buying their "premium" key shit because I am being heavily forced into doing so, instead I will play the system and get my classes gear easily. You could also find someone of similar lvl and trade each others class gear to one another, as once again, your odds of getting every class item but your own, is equally higher than getting your actual classes gear. Don't believe me? Roll 10 or even 100 alts, go to the stalker wheel at lvl 7, open 100 boxes and count how many times your class specific weapon appeared as opposed to all the other classes. Notice anything? you will have 5-10x more of all other weapons. THAT is how NCsoft is pushing their premium keys, they have rigged the machines like casino slot machines, literally its something like Class Specific Item: 5% chance. Others: 95% chance. There is a variable that acts first in the calculation, that variable is literally: 5% chance your class? or 95% other. If and when it states other, then the next variable goes off to equally distribute all the other class items as a chance to receive. 

 

Seriously, get a friend whos opposite class and swap items, or make an alt and save your keys, you won't be forced to buy premium keys this way, don't let them cheat you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sefer said:

I found the RNG is geared only towards making your class specific item have a low chance of dropping. Make an alt that lvls the same as your main, make it the easiest class to lvl rapidly, i made an alt simply for essences and lockboxes so that I could get my class items without wasting 100 keys and needing to actually buy crap keys from the real money store, I will not be forced into buying their "premium" key shit because I am being heavily forced into doing so, instead I will play the system and get my classes gear easily. You could also find someone of similar lvl and trade each others class gear to one another, as once again, your odds of getting every class item but your own, is equally higher than getting your actual classes gear. Don't believe me? Roll 10 or even 100 alts, go to the stalker wheel at lvl 7, open 100 boxes and count how many times your class specific weapon appeared as opposed to all the other classes. Notice anything? you will have 5-10x more of all other weapons. THAT is how NCsoft is pushing their premium keys, they have rigged the machines like casino slot machines, literally its something like Class Specific Item: 5% chance. Others: 95% chance. There is a variable that acts first in the calculation, that variable is literally: 5% chance your class? or 95% other. If and when it states other, then the next variable goes off to equally distribute all the other class items as a chance to receive. 

 

Seriously, get a friend whos opposite class and swap items, or make an alt and save your keys, you won't be forced to buy premium keys this way, don't let them cheat you.

Only one problem with this idea. Locked weapon boxes are not tradeable and the weapons that they contain are not tradeable in all of the circumstances where you would want to do this. Where the weapon is tradeable it is almost always available for purchase on the marketplace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's my offday yesterday and been hunting this item too for my warlock level 41 Gunma ign:iheartnisa(pls add me) i spent 4hours but nothing for me only for other classes. Then waiting again next week for my offday to play also I only played in cafe. I have no problems with it but it's makes me bit angry hehe. If ypu guys hunting too please let me join you its soo hard for myself warlock to do dungeons and I just asking keys to my friends in game or just in factions someone give me 50keys :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   

As someone said earlier: You dont have to beat that boss even once for your weapon because you get free special keys and 1 chest trough a quest. There are only 2 weapons a new player will have to farm: The first from the wheel (if he's lucky, someone will give it to him for free because he wont have enough money to buy it from the market) and one of the purple weapons for profane because you only get 2 keys while you need 3 weapons. It is way easier now as it was in the beginning so its not even a problem that you dont have people around who can farm the boss with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u get 3 100% (i lvled alt after patch from 0-50) u get first one at around lvl 36 if i remember correct (in case some outlvled that before patch) so moonwater area should not be a problem at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now