Valley Rewards / tower rewards

882184_1452550488

I wonder why you removed my rewards when i didnt use this " abuse " at all? i got disconnected from matches /  games cause of my internet + ur client.. can some dev check up on this cause i made a ticket about this and not really any good answer on it.

i played over 600 games in WVV this season and i farmed tower of infinite countless of hours.. why would i even use the exploit? i played 6vs6 to have fun , but removing rewards and stuff like that for a legit player and let people who used the abuse get all the rewards still ... 

@Youmukon @Rukkirii @Babbletr0n i really hope you guys can check this out .

•  

9549369 the id of my ticket and everything else in it

Make me wonder what is going atm  

8 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

i played over 600 games in WVV this season and i farmed tower of infinite countless of hours.. why would i even use the exploit? i played 6vs6 to have fun , but removing rewards and stuff like that for a legit player and let people who used the abuse get all the rewards still ...

- No screenshot

- Bottish name

What do you expect of this thread ?

Just now, aSin said:

so...(im not saying you abuse 6v6, just wondering)

you saying if some1 abuse 6v6...they wont get reward of - Tower of Infinity ..?

They said on their stream they were removing all rewards for that person. so yeah tower of infinite is one of them.. i didnt use this exploit my internet has been way off these past 2 months , and + i had some problem with their client that made my game crash alot... 

i feel kinda robbed and wasted so much time in both 6vs6 and Tower.

Tried to do a ticket about this too.. but their support told me to write on their offical fourm.. oh yeah feels good that one too.

13 minutes ago, Valiant said:

So if I didn't get rewards for this week for either 1v1 or 3v3 or 6v6 or Tower of infinity that mean they consider me an exploit person ? o.o

If you are in gold rank or above in any of these area and you didn't get any rewards, then probably you are considered as an exploit person.

2 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

I wonder why you removed my rewards when i didnt use this " abuse " at all? i got disconnected from matches /  games cause of my internet + ur client.. can some dev check up on this cause i made a ticket about this and not really any good answer on it.

@Youmukon @Rukkirii @Babbletr0n i really hope you guys can check this out .

•  

9549369 the id of my ticket and everything else in it

Make me wonder what is going atm  

If you have a screenshot of number of wins and loses in 6v6 with your rank elo number, it helps alot and proves that you are not an exploiter. To be honest, if whatever you said was true and real, you should have taken a screenshot before the maintenance started just in case you are considered to be exploited. In the end, you can't prove anything without any evident. 

In the end, they just look for the win/loss ratio and the elo rank. If they make sense and correclated with each other, then it is all fine. If not, it just suggested the player was an exploited. After you raged quit game or really disconnected from the game within a match, your loss count still increased, but your elo rank still stayed the same. If you win/loss ratio is low, but your elo rank is high. It means you were exploiter. 

No, they were looking for your win/loss ratio in 6v6 to see if you abused the dc bug. (refer to my posts) If they think you abused the dc bug in 6v6, you were considered to be exploiter and won't receive any rewards for 1v1, 3v3 and TOI for this season even though you played these 3 area in legit ways.

13 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

If you are in gold rank or above in any of these area and you didn't get any rewards, then probably you are considered as an exploit person.

Wtf ? I was ranked 1691 in 1v1, 1630 in 3v3 , Ranked number 69 in Tower and got like 1790 or 1800 in 6v6? Because I'm good I considered as exploit person ? WTF

Archived