What did your 6v6 rank go from before removal to after removal?

CrimsonDuskEU

31 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

So does this mean you got your rewards even though you abused the exploit?

Yes, that is what it means. A lot fair players got punished by half ass purge. Because a lot of these exploiters simply got away with it by deranking after the fix and kept some elo to get rewarded. Which is unfair for everyone that had to eat those elo drops. Like this guy here who DC himself in at least 10 matches. 6 times in my team and 4 times in the opponent team.

He knows what he did, fair players like you, me and many others know what he (and his exploiter family did). They get rewarded, it's unfair to many players who should have ranked higher, but that's the way it goes. This seems like a rushed decision from NC, maybe it was considering the time.

To stay on topic

R 8 to 2.

ps. get gut

1 hour ago, CrimsonDuskEU said:

Re-read what you just wrote. If you call jumping from rank 8 to rank 2 a half-ass purge.. no words.

In case you missed what I wrote:

''Your current rank might be legit, but you still exploited for the rank before the fix and participated in ruining 6v6 for fairplayers. ''

You know what you did, whether you like it or not, exploiter/hypocrite.

As for the rank up. 8 to 2, doesn't mean anything to me, rank 200 or rank 1 rewards are same to me. The rewards wasn't the reason I played 6v6 in the first place. I for one cared about 6v6 gameplay, quality. A lot people who fall under your category couldn't care less about the game's development in the West. Seeing NCWest not cleaning those who started the exploit is like shooting fair players in the head and with that in their own foot.

Anyway enjoy your exploited rewards which you didn't deserve. Some fair players effort have not been rewarded because of this.

That's the truth.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that you also tried cover up your exploiting when you saw the screenshot proof given on the forum. You claimed all those screenshots came from you deranking after the fix while the first screenshot posted here was dated back to 27 August.

32 minutes ago, Holybread said:

i only got toi rewards... so it means I'm did not qualify for the other rewards? is it sent with the toi rewards or you need to go on the f11 and check?

You need to be top 300 to get any rewards from 1v1, 3v3 or 6v6. Only ToI rewards the "top" 5000.

Archived