Sign in to follow this  
zentoorama

Perfect skill rotation for both builds and ani cancel?

actually what is best rotation for both builds and which skills we can anicancel?

recently i saw this in patchnotes:

Lightning Pierce / Lightning Crash (F)

• Lightning Pierce and Lightning Crash can no longer be canceled by other skills.

what is this? is this a nerf? btw i didnt saw that we could anicancel that skills before....

MoshGoss   

Yes you could ... and yes it seems like a huge nerf for ani canceling ... I'm waiting for other people to comment about it. I hope it's not what I fear, we'll see after the update !

i think it was possible to ani cancel without doing dmg, now u do dmg before you can anicancel it, this is but only a guess

MoshGoss   

As this patch note is following KR patch note ... which try to nerf a bit assa as it is one of the strongest class pvp and pve ... I think it's just a nerf. Nothing else. Thought ... BM is totally OP in KR servers and they still buff it x) I can't understand much.

TJXX   

It didn't nerf anything, the F button just stays available while doing other things now.

I found that with new change my skill rotation became more stable. No interruptions or miss using. Damage remains almost the same

Mortys   

Actually the change is better now as you can now ani-cancel Lightning Rod with Lightning Pierce, which wasn't possible before because as soon as you used Lightning Rod, Lightning Pierce wasn't available anymore.