Spadicuz

ETERNAL NOCTURNE | RANK 15 | PvX | Endgame | Uprising

Spadicuz   

ETERNAL NOCTURNE is currently recruiting!!!

We're one of the oldest, consistently active, and evolving guilds on our server. Members in our clan are generally relaxed, yet we always have something going on. If you're interested in having a clan with geared clan mates that promote prosperity, courage, and a will to break barriers - then Eternal Nocturne is the right guild for you. ^^ We don't bite!!! Come try us out. 

Here's a brief list of things we do together:

• Dungeon Runs - w/ loot sharing rules
  • Black Tower on Saturdays @6 - 11pm Central Time
  • Clan v Clan PVP
  • PvP - F9
  • Whirlwind Valley
  • Discord
  • Anime Watch
  • Strong Alliances
  • Beluga Lagoon
  • and more!!!

If you want to apply, you must have a main character that you plan to progress. We want people to have fun here, as well as have resources to gear up without an elitist environment. We accept a minimum AP of 700 (750+ for Warlocks and Forcemasters). If someone from our clan can vouch you have experience, or can bring a good vibe to the clan, you can get up to a 50 AP discount off our requirements. Whisper or mail Spadehood, Luminato, Leodore, Iannis, TheRealBolt, Janiries, or Smizze in-game to apply/ask for invite. (Discord is a must if you plan to run dungeons with us or events.) Hope to see you soon!

IN ADDITION: We are currently accepting clan merges from smaller or equally sized clans. Crimson or Cerulean, it doesn't matter as long as the group has a positive attitude. 

http://imgur.com/a/2lj3N

Edited by Spadicuz
Update - Editing

Spadicuz   

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Spadicuz
delete

Spadicuz   
On 11/20/2016 at 1:04 AM, Sajiri said:

Im a returning player looking for a clan, but can I ask what faction you are?

Cerulean. Sorry for the late post

Hello!!!

So I am currently coming back to the game and am looking to s tart kind of fresh. Imma super fast leveler and have a couple chars to sponsor my new one. I was wondering if there would be  room for a player like that?

Spadicuz   
6 hours ago, Devonadams20 said:

Hello!!!

So I am currently coming back to the game and am looking to s tart kind of fresh. Imma super fast leveler and have a couple chars to sponsor my new one. I was wondering if there would be  room for a player like that?

Thanks for writing us! :D Regarding new mains, they still have to reach our standards of 800 AP. If you can find a clanmate that can vouch for you, we'll take 750.

Well I would prolly bring over my sin HM 9. 904 ap named Dravine. I would have to server x fer. but for BT id be more than happy to lol

Spadicuz   
On 5/5/2017 at 2:51 PM, Devonadams20 said:

Well I would prolly bring over my sin HM 9. 904 ap named Dravine. I would have to server x fer. but for BT id be more than happy to lol

We'd love to have your for BT, but I warn everyone that we're more than about BT. :D Friend request sent.

Spadicuz   

**We lowered our requirements for the new cool people having trouble finding a place to stay. Send Spadehood a friend request so we can talk.