Maeyamada

Store outfits 10/5/2016

Recommended Posts

ketiax   

Nope, it's on friday. Check the most recent outfit, the date it's available until is the date when new outfits arive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United17   
8 minutes ago, ketiax said:

Nope, it's on friday. Check the most recent outfit, the date it's available until is the date when new outfits arive

They release outfits with patches all the time. I would bet on them releasing the 2 big ones that are probably Halloween items which would be the Samurai and the Spellbinder outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ketiax   
3 minutes ago, United17 said:

They release outfits with patches all the time. I would bet on them releasing the 2 big ones that are probably Halloween items which would be the Samurai and the Spellbinder outfits.

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeK   
1 hour ago, United17 said:

They release outfits with patches all the time. I would bet on them releasing the 2 big ones that are probably Halloween items which would be the Samurai and the Spellbinder outfits.

I would love to see what these Samurai and Spellbinder outfits looked like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shunaia   

Actually, while NEITHER happens ALL the time, we SOMETIMES get updates to the Hongmoon Store on BOTH patch day, AND Friday. I am the MOST correct in this statement, and will now act super smug about it. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurokazu   
1 hour ago, ketiax said:

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

Yes and no. Aside from the swimsuits, they have updated the store with new long term outfits twice as far as I can remember (with patches). An accessory here and there too.
It has been a few months though, so it would really be nice if they added more outfits to the store in addition to the rotations.

Holiday/seasonal ones would be nice. There are quite a few autumn outfits we should be getting in the near future.
Also I hope they finally add more of the original race-specific outfits to the store. Particularly this one: "Black Army"
 

Edited by Kurokazu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   

Here's hoping Cloudy Skies becomes a permanent addition to the market tomorrow then :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ketiax said:

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

Outfits have been released on Fridays and sometimes on Wednesdays after maintenance. Sometimes they are accompanied with patch releases, sometimes they are not.

 

The Wind God and Thunder God costumes were released at the same time as Naryu Labyrinth and the Warlock class.

 

However, Rough Customer became available on September 28, right after maintenance. I think Spring Breeze was also released on a maintenance day. Neither day was a major patch day.


My point is, costume releases are not restricted to Fridays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United17   
3 hours ago, ketiax said:

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

Um, ya they do. Played since launch they've released outfits all the time outside of the normal 2 week Friday schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
43 minutes ago, United17 said:

Um, ya they do. Played since launch they've released outfits all the time outside of the normal 2 week Friday schedule.

Which causes our hopes to come crashing down, when they don't release an outfit every week :( *cries*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United17   
2 hours ago, Brand X said:

Which causes our hopes to come crashing down, when they don't release an outfit every week :( *cries*

Meh with the quality of the outfits we don't have that are in the wardrobe my money is safe. Not to mention the decent ones, and only a little decent, Spellcaster and the Samurai one will be ridiculously priced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
8 hours ago, United17 said:

Meh with the quality of the outfits we don't have that are in the wardrobe my money is safe. Not to mention the decent ones, and only a little decent, Spellcaster and the Samurai one will be ridiculously priced.

I do wonder why they haven't released some of them to us yet.  :(  Why no Yura's outfit yet?  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suna   

Bamboo outfit is in the store now. It is not always Friday. RNG box outfit was Wednesday too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LilMsQT   
48 minutes ago, Suna said:

Bamboo outfit is in the store now. It is not always Friday. RNG box outfit was Wednesday too.

Bamboo outfit is in the Shop? And the cat one??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suna   
2 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

Bamboo outfit is in the Shop? And the cat one??

Yes cat have bamboo outfit too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shunaia   
11 hours ago, Brand X said:

I do wonder why they haven't released some of them to us yet.  :(  Why no Yura's outfit yet?  :(

I'm more interested in getting Yura's hairstyle, as I had seen it in "rendermax" videos on YouTube. It takes on the color of your character's hair color, as well.^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
13 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I'm more interested in getting Yura's hairstyle, as I had seen it in "rendermax" videos on YouTube. It takes on the color of your character's hair color, as well.^^

I would love love LOVE that for a hairstyle.  I also would prefer it as an actual hairstyle and not a wig option :/  When they make nice hairstyles wig options, I can't use the Frisky Ears!

 

Also disappointed that the Elsa hairstyle isn't Elsa style for Yun :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now