Store outfits 10/5/2016

Maeyamada

8 minutes ago, ketiax said:

Nope, it's on friday. Check the most recent outfit, the date it's available until is the date when new outfits arive

They release outfits with patches all the time. I would bet on them releasing the 2 big ones that are probably Halloween items which would be the Samurai and the Spellbinder outfits.

3 minutes ago, United17 said:

They release outfits with patches all the time. I would bet on them releasing the 2 big ones that are probably Halloween items which would be the Samurai and the Spellbinder outfits.

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, United17 said:

I would love to see what these Samurai and Spellbinder outfits looked like.

1 hour ago, ketiax said:

Nope, they don't. They release new outfits on Friday, while patches are on Wednesday.

Yes and no. Aside from the swimsuits, they have updated the store with new long term outfits twice as far as I can remember (with patches). An accessory here and there too.
It has been a few months though, so it would really be nice if they added more outfits to the store in addition to the rotations.

Holiday/seasonal ones would be nice. There are quite a few autumn outfits we should be getting in the near future.
Also I hope they finally add more of the original race-specific outfits to the store. Particularly this one: "Black Army"

2 hours ago, ketiax said:

Outfits have been released on Fridays and sometimes on Wednesdays after maintenance. Sometimes they are accompanied with patch releases, sometimes they are not.

The Wind God and Thunder God costumes were released at the same time as Naryu Labyrinth and the Warlock class.

However, Rough Customer became available on September 28, right after maintenance. I think Spring Breeze was also released on a maintenance day. Neither day was a major patch day.

My point is, costume releases are not restricted to Fridays.

3 hours ago, ketiax said:

Um, ya they do. Played since launch they've released outfits all the time outside of the normal 2 week Friday schedule.

43 minutes ago, United17 said:

Um, ya they do. Played since launch they've released outfits all the time outside of the normal 2 week Friday schedule.

Which causes our hopes to come crashing down, when they don't release an outfit every week :( *cries*

2 hours ago, Brand X said:

Which causes our hopes to come crashing down, when they don't release an outfit every week :( *cries*

Meh with the quality of the outfits we don't have that are in the wardrobe my money is safe. Not to mention the decent ones, and only a little decent, Spellcaster and the Samurai one will be ridiculously priced.

8 hours ago, United17 said:

Meh with the quality of the outfits we don't have that are in the wardrobe my money is safe. Not to mention the decent ones, and only a little decent, Spellcaster and the Samurai one will be ridiculously priced.

I do wonder why they haven't released some of them to us yet.  :(  Why no Yura's outfit yet?  :(

11 hours ago, Brand X said:

I do wonder why they haven't released some of them to us yet.  :(  Why no Yura's outfit yet?  :(

I'm more interested in getting Yura's hairstyle, as I had seen it in "rendermax" videos on YouTube. It takes on the color of your character's hair color, as well.^^

13 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I'm more interested in getting Yura's hairstyle, as I had seen it in "rendermax" videos on YouTube. It takes on the color of your character's hair color, as well.^^

I would love love LOVE that for a hairstyle.  I also would prefer it as an actual hairstyle and not a wig option :/  When they make nice hairstyles wig options, I can't use the Frisky Ears!

Also disappointed that the Elsa hairstyle isn't Elsa style for Yun :(

Archived