Patchnotes "Ebondrake Citadell"

Raizou

Disappointed that we aren't getting the RMB Tier 3 Rumblebees instant cast on LMB Tier 1 Rosethorn use (not hit) like in the Asian regions yet :(

Was hoping to see that with this patch but oh well, hopefully the next one.

1 hour ago, Sasuke said:

Small world! Fancy seeing you on forums Joanna. You're on my FL on my server ^_^.

But nothing really changes with my class...nothing drastic at least. Oh well...

ohai :3 Good to see you here :3

Gonna print the Ebondrake citadel guide... see if it can help XD

3 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Mighty cleave=increased damage.

Well..is this apply to all mighty cleave or only the one that need Chilling flame elixir ? 

I'm kinda reluctant to use mighty cleave as it often interfere with grab, adding mess to already congested function of my F button.

RMB is "Cleave", "Mighty cleave" is F, and yea if it wont be like double damage increase on that thing its not even worth attention.

10 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

hai :3 Good to see you here :3

Gonna print the Ebondrake citadel guide... see if it can help XD

Let me know how it goes!! I'll message you in game and I'll identify my IGN hahaha

4 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Let me know how it goes!! I'll message you in game and I'll identify my IGN hahaha

Worse. Can't even get the first boss.  

Too many leavers, one 700AP BM just said "it's hard" before going poof.

and no one actually coordinating ;w; It's really scary when almost all party members are silent and only 1 or 2 actually respond on what they can do.

Non english speakers added more complications.

I myself got bit of problem.. for some reason i crashed several times during waiting period at LFP lobby and at dungeons.  but well the lack of perseverance and silence bothers me more.

oh man the silent threatment... ahaha... before we start going in we start off if everybody are willing to learn and do thier roles... and if someone doesn't reply in a few min we will ask him directly still no reply no hard feelings we kick him and find another one... we manage to finish the dung in like 1hr 40 min... with me 615ap sum and most almost and past 700ap guys... i did the invi part messed up and reset like 3 times on the final boss before we finished... not mentioning the 2nd boss messed it up on diff mechs like 7 times... 1st boss we got it down 1 go... so as long as everyone does thier role it's super easy compare to tomb... and just keep spam heal on sum and sf if you got some... but in our case I'm the only healer and we just have to cover up with recovering people that's dying and use farewell (cat)if we are almost taking it down otherwise save it... 

Archived