Forums

Will the Spellcaster outfit be obtainable through an event like other Asian regions on NA/EU?

Erza Scarlet

You're kidding right? It has pieces which the majority of players will never use like the swimwear accessories. This makes it so they want to charge $10 more. It will be sold for 2000 Ncoin MINIMUM. I'm thinking more around 2000 to 2500. It sure as hell won't be given away. It's NCwest.

5 hours ago, Erza Scarlet said:

But that would be very greedy since it's an event item in other regions, if they would sell it in nshop -> it will display greed on their part.

lol, you think they care about looking greedy? they read forums to see what people are looking forward to, and then put it in an RNG box, they dont care about looking greedy, cuz people keep buying it

Since it's a halloween outfit i also hoped it would be used in the halloween event but seeing that it's currently listed in the hongmoon store category that probably won't happen. Also it's a quite good looking outfit so in the worst case it might even come in another rng box...

If this outfit is in a RNG box, I won't be going after it.  I personally don't care for it that much, but I do think it's one of the better made outfits we've seen in game so far.

If it's in the store, I won't be purchasing it either.

However, if it's in an event, I will go after it :)  I already had Prime Time and liked it's colors better than the Red/Gold version, but I still went and got the Red/Gold version as it was in an event. :p  So, here's hoping it's in an event, so I have something to chase after :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys all asian server free Spellcaster and Gravenhart, Devil Horn(400nc now the shop), Neveralone and all version of Iron Man(bronz, silver and gold)

All asian server over 100 total free event outfit

On 22.10.2016 at 2:20 PM, Lunakitty said:

Not sure if you understood that the Spellcaster is going to be free on our version also. O_o Gravehart for now is going to be the pumpkin carving contest prize.

It will be put in the shop this wednesday.

Archived