6 new topics talking about this "dead" game

Crazybobo

If you try to search those topics talking about how bad BnS is and they want to quit before yesterday's 6v6 no rewards for leavers announcement, you will find at most one topic per week. However, there comes out 6 new topics talking shit about this game yesterday just after the BnS stream. Why? Why this game suddenly becomes unplayable? I believe everyone should understand why those ppl are trying to expose their anger to this game. And my response is CAPITAL LOL! 

36 minutes ago, Crazybobo said:

If you try to search those topics talking about how bad BnS is and they want to quit before yesterday's 6v6 no rewards for leavers announcement, you will find at most one topic per week. However, there comes out 6 new topics talking shit about this game yesterday just after the BnS stream. Why? Why this game suddenly becomes unplayable? I believe everyone should understand why those ppl are trying to expose their anger to this game. And my response is CAPITAL LOL! 

It wasn't 6 new, it was one person necroing a bunch of old posts with the same copy/paste reply

The game will die not coz of preview stream, but more of game structure.

- BNS is newby very unfriendly, means new people who want test the game disapointed by community that doesnt take any newby with 400 Ap. Also result no new players.

- Day for day same dungeons, same grind. Everyone know doing the same again and again make ppl bored and that's one of reason people leave.

-  Unbalanced classes. NCsoft west is bounded in that case to Korean BNS and Devs there it seems dont know how to balance it not to make any class to strong and at the end they do it on most wrong way making strong class more stronger and weak more weak. Top 16 korean tournament confirm it.  BM can do shattred mast now SOLO!!! GZ NCsoft.

-  p2w , nearly everything is possible to buy with cash, it make average players stinky and the disappointment will grow till such players one day leave.

- Arena Bots, especially random tag.

In future I see BNS with just 2 servers  EU and NA. Most of players are true fans who invest constantly cash and finance on that way both servers and few crew member.  Once they get bored, bns will die.  I saw similar development in few other games, most of them are at the stage of few member who just finace server cost and few crew member.

- Ultima online - total outdated first online game still exist thank to true fans, updates are quite rare.

- Anarchy online - the game is nearl y dead, Funcom is broke, the game exist still till server cost covered by true fans, updates very rare

- Age of Conan - same as Anarchy online

- The Secret World - same as Anarchy online

Look, I can appreciate your skewed view on things but if you really think half a dozen 'we're all doomed' posts are going to make me a wide eyed chicken little who's going to run around in her diva den in a circle screaming, blade and soul is dying, blade and soul is dying... You got another thing coming 

2 hours ago, Crazybobo said:

Game is not dead, but you should know, how many people from Hallu log in, are active? Kingdom, madness, avantheim, gucci, sohacanshootme, all elite lvl15 clans, all dead, not really many new ones. I was in Hallu btw, returned to game after 3months pause, 45 people from friendlist, 4 ever logs in. 3servers merged, about 1/3 or half population everywhere, than compared to 3months ago on one server.

It will not die, but becomes just few toxic whalekids playing together, compared to past, it feels pretty dead even now.

Archived