Legendary Neck Drop Increase

undertaleistrash

13 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

The legendary neck is not necessary for anything, it's just a luxury. Personally, I don't see the need for an increase to an item that currently exists for bragging rights 

Yeah, anything past True Scorpio and True <Boss Name> accessories is just luxury, and is not required to tackle any difficult content, at least at the present.

However, as RPG lover, I always want to see my characters become more and more powerful as time passes. Like in those Final Fantasy games: I don't need Ultimate Weapons and lv99 with max all stats to kill the final boss. However, when I grind for those, it gives me a sense of achievement, and a feeling of satisfactions when I can one-hit KO the final boss. Character progression, both in term of gameplay and story, is what make RPG be RPG.

If you're an alcoholic, 600-650AP are a good point to stop to grind for other alts. However, as someone who only mains one single class, I desire to see her get stronger, even just slight improvement. Cuz if I don't do that, I don't have any other purpose to play the game, lol.

1 hour ago, Emma Frost said:

The legendary neck is not necessary for anything, it's just a luxury. Personally, I don't see the need for an increase to an item that currently exists for bragging rights 

Just go see the Draken necklace topics and people will bomb you down because of this since "it is not fun farming over 100 times for a neck that is the only thing that you can upgrade". But I completely agree with you.

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Just go see the Draken necklace topics and people will bomb you down because of this since "it is not fun farming over 100 times for a neck that is the only thing that you can upgrade". But I completely agree with you.

Noone said that is necessary. But nonetheless it is existing. So ppl want to have it - and why shouldn' they - i mean the thing is pretty much the only thing you can upgrade and furhtermore ppl are annoyed that they do not see it after doing many dungeon runs...

5 hours ago, Raizou said:

Now all the complains about farming and  increasing the droprate of the necklace will be go into nirvana...

Just saying.....sya they double the drop......0,1% x 2 = 0,2% so...i dont really expect much difference but time will tell.

Personally i dont really mind the grind for it my problem is that clan left to a different game due to boredom so i am having troubles finding a good group to do tomb with.

20 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

i mean the thing is pretty much the only thing you can upgrade and furhtermore ppl are annoyed that they do not see it after doing many dungeon runs...

Might be the case for you but most people dont have maxed accs and weapon yet. And every person with 740+ ap who complains about not getting the neck: Bad luck, deal with it and go cash more in the meantime.

33 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Might be the case for you but most people dont have maxed accs and weapon yet. And every person with 740+ ap who complains about not getting the neck: Bad luck, deal with it and go cash more in the meantime.

I dont know what this has to do with cashing - but if you say so.

32 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

I dont know what this has to do with cashing - but if you say so.

Because you wont have more ap than that without cashing in any way because you will Need upgraded gems for that. You may decline that but its still true. Not important for the discussion but I always laugh when I see ingame People with extremly high ap complaining about that they dont get the neck while <700 ap people got them.

19 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Because you wont have more ap than that without cashing in any way because you will Need upgraded gems for that. You may decline that but its still true. Not important for the discussion but I always laugh when I see ingame People with extremly high ap complaining about that they dont get the neck while <700 ap people got them.

TBH - i am studying atm. And spend my free time playing BnS (and it is a lot of free time). I never spend a single penny on rng-boxes with gems but i managed to get 699 AP anyway w/o a single heptagonal gem (and i possess  for example more then enough Citrins because i do WWV with 3 chars) for my main. I could get some more AP but i refuse to gamble PSTS and also i refuse to sell my farmed goods in order to buy them. I also saw the neck but i refuse to pay 1k gold for an item that is worth 100. 

But i can understand that players want it. If they maxed out in accessoirs they are bored -> 0 progress possible. So they start complaining. And mb some are envyous of others but i think the most just see it as i do. Legendary is something for that you have to achieve something - and RNG is not an achievement. So i fully understand ppl that are mad if they did not drop the neck after lets say 150+ runs...

Archived