Forums

Stream for 5th October - Recap and Feedback

• Increased droprate for the legendary necklace in 4 man and 6 man Tomb
  • The increased droprate will immediately be applied to the legendary ring which will drop in Ebondrake Citadel
  • Skill Changes: Korea July Patch, aswell as Soulburn / Time Distortion cooldown reduce
  • 6vs6:
    • People who used the logout function excessive to boost their ranking will be excluded from every season reward for the current seasons (which means 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 and tower)
  • Ebondrake Citadel
    • Last Boss has 38 million HP
    • New outfits (for characters and cats)
    • Legendary ring
      • The ring has a set effect, together with the belt and the necklace, although you only need 2 of the 3 pieces, with at least stage 6.
      • The old ring can be salvaged for 30 legendary jewels.
      • Breakthrough with Oblivion Ring from Desolate Tomb

7ndl6vbi.png

7ya62okg.png

kk4xwcl3.png

d2s98qos.png

• Event: Daily Dungeon (Tower of Memory, 6 Man)
    • Entry in Jadestone Village
    • Level 16+
    • No Gear required, there are special weapons
    • Resets purchasable in the shop (NCoin / HMCoin)
    • 3 Bosses (Infernal Lord, Blood Mane, Profane Jiangshi)
    • Reward: Coin of Memory (2 through Daily Challenge, and at least 2 through the box of the dynamic quest)

74bvv7tg.png

8tyru5if.png

g5nsxt5c.png

• Tower of Infinity
    • Instead of a 6 week season there will be major and minor seasons
    • Major season has a duration of 18 weeks and will be split into 3 minor seasons with 6 weeks each
    • Tribute Tokens will be tradeable
    • New Tribute Tokens will and 2 new soul badges for every class will be added
  • Trial Arena
    • Legendary Jewels will be added as rewards
    • The rewards will be reset after every major season, so that you can get them again

I hope I didn't forget anything. Any feedback for the updates from your side?

I like the outfit too :)

I am not quite sure if I'm happy to see that there are no gems purchasable through the event coins. Since you can buy resets through NCoins, people would probably start their P2W-flame again if one could get gems through this event..

Edited by Leyren

I am current at ap 680  50 hm 10 and my view is I feel it's kidna  very small update, basically only 1 new dungeon.  Tower of Memory is an event dungeon. Spectator mode is more of just a plus for pvp 1v1. unlike 2 update before we got story, many new dungeons, plus a 24 player dungeon [Twisted Grinhorn] .. And the updates before that...had many new stuff added. Now it's  like to me only 1 dungeon per 3 months? not even a continuation of the story....

I personally would have like 1 hard dungeon and maybe 2-3 more heroic dungeons equal to Asura or lower. Plus maybe even an new 24 player dungeon. so there is some more to do in the 3 months. Like i enjoyed Mast and Gloom as a nice addition  before since it not to hard thus easy pug able , plus 2 quest in Twited Grinhorn's is solo able and was hopping this update would bring more like that.

For the hard dungeons I need a clan to at least learn it, my clan use to be up to such a thing  but now many are not so active anymore it's so hard to even get to try Desolate Tomb. We did it once but had some issues understanding the last boss. and haven't done it again since due to lack of active members. some are not active and playing other games due to getting bored of lack of content.   If there were more stuff maybe some clan member may come back? Thus also since I currently lack  a very active clan I feel this new dungeon i may have problem to get to it too.

I do hope the trend of having tons of new content per 3 month updates happens again as it was before. I am not too happy about this basically only 1 new dungeons per 3 month as how the last update was too which was basically just Desolate tomb. and that's how I feel about it.

EDIT: I make a m mistake in the every 3 month, i had assumed so since updates I thought were every 3 month,

Edited by LaraKelly

1 Dungeon per 3 months? Desolate Tomb was released on August 24, which means it wasn't even 1.5 months. Also, new dungeons always have to come with some new gear, mechanics, monsters etc., otherwise it would be boring. You won't ever be able to flood the game with new dungeons every few months. I mean, you don't seem to have done Desolate Tomb yet, why do you want even more new dungeons then?

If you want to see what will be coming in future, just take a look at the korean updates. :)

Tribute token will be tradeable? We can sell/buy them on marketplace?

Yep.

Edited by Leyren
1 hour ago, Leyren said:

I like the outfit too :)

I am not quite sure if I'm happy to see that there are no gems purchasable through the event coins. Since you can buy resets through NCoins, people would probably start their P2W-flame again if one could get gems through this event..

you rlly think payers do not have their stuff by now ? :D

17 hours ago, Leyren said:

1 Dungeon per 3 months? Desolate Tomb was released on August 24, which means it wasn't even 1.5 months. Also, new dungeons always have to come with some new gear, mechanics, monsters etc., otherwise it would be boring. You won't ever be able to flood the game with new dungeons every few months. I mean, you don't seem to have done Desolate Tomb yet, why do you want even more new dungeons then?

If you want to see what will be coming in future, just take a look at the korean updates. :)

I make a mistake on the time, it wasn't 3 month then.I thought It was since I assume updates were every 3 month.

I just felt it be more fun to also have dungeons more like Mast and Gloom also added then just one hard one. The hard one is harder to access since I feel it need at least an active clan to learn it. so thus has an option to do other dungeons then just this hard one. Kinda like how it was before the Desolate Dungeon update....so many things to do!

Edited by LaraKelly
36 minutes ago, LaraKelly said:

I make a mistake on the time, it wasn't 3 month then.I thought It was since I assume updates were every 3 month.

I just felt it be more fun to also have dungeons more like Mast and Gloom also added then just one hard one. The hard one is harder to access since I feel it need at least an active clan to learn it. so thus has an option to do other dungeons then just this hard one. Kinda like how it was before the Desolate Dungeon update....so many things to do!\

Well there is no more Gloom and Mast type of dungeon after this, all subsequent dungeons simply gets harder and harder. Though upcoming dungeons do comes with new area with new activities and 24-man raid content.

It's pretty normal that new content doesnt come faster. We are getting very much in short time because they wanna catch up. Think about how long the time between updates was in asia. 1 dungeon might be not that much but would it be better getting no content for 6 months and then more content or smaller content every 2 months? It's good at it is.

As I am lazy to re watch all stream, can someone tell if they clarified how they will distinguish between 6v6 abusers and not?

I am not abuser myself, but I had few DCs during matches due to hamster in server room overheating or something going wrong on my side. In both loosing and winning games.

Will they look at some sort of rank graph and look if it is only going up or what?

How they will make sure to not punish those with bad internet connection?

And how do I know who will be removed from rewards? Won't they show up in ratings? Will my rating go up accordingly to those punished?

13 minutes ago, Rog said:

As I am lazy to re watch all stream, can someone tell if they clarified how they will distinguish between 6v6 abusers and not?

I am not abuser myself, but I had few DCs during matches due to hamster in server room overheating or something going wrong on my side. In both loosing and winning games.

Will they look at some sort of rank graph and look if it is only going up or what?

How they will make sure to not punish those with bad internet connection?

And how do I know who will be removed from rewards? Won't they show up in ratings? Will my rating go up accordingly to those punished?

They will inspect who have high amount of dcs and they will evaluate is it on purpose.

18 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

They will inspect who have high amount of dcs and they will evaluate is it on purpose.

Looking at how many people write about DCs in BnS that list of DCers may be too long and they will just ignore it not-banning anyone.

4 minutes ago, Marqin said:

Looking at how many people write about DCs in BnS that list of DCers may be too long and they will just ignore it not-banning anyone.

That is what they said on stream to be honest so I suppose they will do exactly that. They will be removing the cheaters from ranking list so they won't get any rewards. At least this was said by Jonathan on their stream.

NC is getting soft, they only remove the "reward" for this season for those whom exploited the disconnect in wwv, instead what they should've done was:

1. Remove the reward for this season + next season

2. Temporary banned

a. Those whom disconnect 5-10 times  = 3-5 days ban

b. Those whom disconnect 11-30 times = 2 weeks ban

c. Those whom disconnect 31+ times = 1 month ban

If and only if they implement the above "rules" it will show how strictly they care about exploit abuser. Since they "only" remove reward for "this season" shows that NC is giving out warning signs. That will mean the next time when NC "f up" another event with exploit availability, people will "just" abuse it again, because they know NC will not "do much" to them, other than removing the rewards.

17 minutes ago, AhComplicate said:

NC is getting soft, they only remove the "reward" for this season for those whom exploited the disconnect in wwv, instead what they should've done was:

2. Temporary banned

If and only if they implement the above "rules" it will show how strictly they care about exploit abuser. Since they "only" remove reward for "this season" shows that NC is giving out warning signs. That will mean the next time when NC "f up" another event with exploit availability, people will "just" abuse it again, because they know NC will not "do much" to them, other than removing the rewards.

Personally, I would have liked a harder punishment for the abusers, but I'd say that the punishment will do its work. Apart from the symbol in the chat, the ranking will only be useful for the reward. When you remove the rewards (and afaik the people will be removed from the ranking, so they will also lose their rank in the chat), their work is completely undone, and they wasted their time. That's enough for me.

31 minutes ago, AhComplicate said:

2. Temporary banned

You can easily have 5+ legitimate DCs. Banning for that is just stupid.

• Liinxy pinned this topic
  • Liinxy unpinned this topic