Please give us an f2p event for amethyst and aquamarine

RockmanEXE

Aquamarine is one of the best gem as far as I know. That 6 ap, 10% focus recovery and 50 life drain pretty damn good. They will make event where f2p players can get this item for sure but that time probably two-colored gems will be released already :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Shukran said:

corallite NO RNG????? REALLY?? how many weapon lvl 8 did u get?

bye

6 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Thank you, either you got lucky or you had to spend hella time doing EVERY corralite daily or spend gold for the coralites. Either way it involved rng or spending gold/ncoin to trade for gold.

I thik you could get the gem with fragments and if you did every daily with corallites you got enough of them. And yes there was rng involved - but at least one gem was free this way or wasn't it?

3 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

I thik you could get the gem with fragments and if you did every daily with corallites you got enough of them. And yes there was rng involved - but at least one gem was free this way or wasn't it?

Yeah 500 of em, and you had to spend gold just upgrading the weapon.

6 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Yeah 500 of em, and you had to spend gold just upgrading the weapon.

Yeah well spending about 10% of the quest-reward that you got while obtaining the corrallites and get a "save" gem - seems fair to me or doesn't it?

Especially compared to the cost of the participation in the throve event

14 hours ago, JatoJato said:

WWV-Event, Valentin-Event, Corallite-Event (at least for green stone) <- No RNG

Merchant of Wonders, Corallite-Event (for blue stone i think or sb mentioned it) <- Rng (but free)

Throve/Boxes/... <- RNG and ppl complained about p2w (but it's the most f2p version ;-) - kappa)

merchant of wonders? So free! Spent tons of gold for dungeon resets, 120x cs/mandate to get damn peridot (cs and mandate had about 50perc chance of merchant, free necro or nexus about 10, and those take ages to run)

9 minutes ago, babeln said:

merchant of wonders? So free! Spent tons of gold for dungeon resets, 120x cs/mandate to get damn peridot (cs and mandate had about 50perc chance of merchant, free necro or nexus about 10, and those take ages to run)

There was a free version - or wasn't there. That you get it easier if you pay is nothing new - but at least they had to do something - it is more stressfull than "swiping", getting the keys and clicking to open some throves...

Well all my clanmates got the peridot w/o heavy investments - also i said it was rng involved.

12 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

There was a free version - or wasn't there. That you get it easier if you pay is nothing new - but at least they had to do something - it is more stressfull than "swiping", getting the keys and clicking to open some throves...

Well all my clanmates got the peridot w/o heavy investments - also i said it was rng involved.

All my clan had peridot "without investments"  - for me and my group it was 120 runs, resets bought through ctrl+c (one group had it in 60runs, one about 100, still teased us linking weapons with stupid peridot socketted). More than half of those people quit after that, or month later, me right after lol, returned now. I was so burned out and disgusted, geez. Cool to hear they released it 2months later without rng. Bns rng is bit too much frustrating (i am trying now to get damn outfit from boxes 50x nothing so far, yay).

14 minutes ago, Nattia said:

b-but there was a Trove already with the Amethysts, they just had a crap rng rate.

b-but there was breeze box event after, with amethysts again, with even crappier rate, if you would pay enuf properly, you would get it

edit: that one was most funny, you could get only one box for hmcoins daily

I am really amazed that none of those replying to this thread understood what the poster meant. Moreover, it really stun me that "cash shopping" or "swiping" have become a normal thing in this game where you need to swipe or "pay enough properly" to get an item.

What some of you fail to realise is that part of the player base cannot affort to spend real money on this game, even the smallest amount. As a f2p player myself, I understand what the post demand and that is an event where no "swiping" is involue. As an example, I got the citrine(yellow gem) with the WWV event whereas this gem was available in 2 treasure trove events and 2 rng boxes events. What we demand is an event like the WWV event or the hongmoon training event( I got all my other gems from this) where all that is needed is to gather tokens and then move to the dragon express to have the amethysts and aquamarine gems as it is done for the ruby gems for the past few months.

I am disappointed to see that cash shopping or swiping is becoming a norm and sad to see a f2p player come to the forum to demand items locked behind the p2w wall. This is why more and more f2p players are leaving or becoming casual players. It is only when all the f2p players would have left and NCwest will be dealing with the problems of not having f2p players in a f2p game that they will realise that they did something wrong at some point.

That would be an awesome idea and lets fix this RNG too while we're at it 

7 minutes ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

I am really amazed that none of those replying to this thread understood what the poster meant. Moreover, it really stun me that "cash shopping" or "swiping" have

become a normal thing in this game where you need to swipe or "pay enough properly" to get an item.

What some of you fail to realise is that part of the player base cannot affort to spend real money on this game, even the smallest amount. As a f2p player

myself, I understand what the post demand and that is an event where no "swiping" is involue. As an example, I got the citrine(yellow gem) with the WWV event

whereas this gem was available in 2 treasure trove events and 2 rng boxes events. What we demand is an event like the WWV event or the hongmoon training event( I got

all my other gems from this) where all that is needed is to gather tokens and then move to the dragon express to have the amethysts and aquamarine gems as it is done for the ruby gems for the past few months.

I am disappointed to see that cash shopping or swiping is becoming a norm and sad to see a f2p player come to the forum to demand items locked behind the p2w wall.

This is why more and more f2p players are leaving or becoming casual players. It is only when all the f2p players would have left and NCwest will be dealing with the problems of not having f2p players in a f2p game that they will realise that they did something wrong at some point.

You sir talk so much sense

12 minutes ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

I am really amazed that none of those replying to this thread understood what the poster meant. Moreover, it really stun me that "cash shopping" or "swiping" have become a normal thing in this game where you need to swipe or "pay enough properly" to get an item.

What some of you fail to realise is that part of the player base cannot affort to spend real money on this game, even the smallest amount. As a f2p player myself, I understand what the post demand and that is an event where no "swiping" is involue. As an example, I got the citrine(yellow gem) with the WWV event whereas this gem was available in 2 treasure trove events and 2 rng boxes events. What we demand is an event like the WWV event or the hongmoon training event( I got all my other gems from this) where all that is needed is to gather tokens and then move to the dragon express to have the amethysts and aquamarine gems as it is done for the ruby gems for the past few months.

I am disappointed to see that cash shopping or swiping is becoming a norm and sad to see a f2p player come to the forum to demand items locked behind the p2w wall. This is why more and more f2p players are leaving or becoming casual players. It is only when all the f2p players would have left and NCwest will be dealing with the problems of not having f2p players in a f2p game that they will realise that they did something wrong at some point.

im not a fanboy of any Gaming house. but i am a fanboy of coherency. so  often, even if something is going against me, if i see that it is coherent or it is "equal" i must "cheer" for the right side.

in this case, sadly for you, if every single player was f2p, there would be NO game for you to play

14 minutes ago, Shukran said:

im not a fanboy of any Gaming house. but i am a fanboy of coherency. so  often, even if something is going against me, if i see that it is coherent or it is "equal" i must "cheer" for the right side.

in this case, sadly for you, if every single player was f2p, there would be NO game for you to play

You are right, f2p players must git gud because they do not contribut towards paying the bills.

Fair enough.

40 minutes ago, Shukran said:

Hm yeah w/o payer a game is not able to exist. But its a thing of balance that the f2p player can not be that far behind the p2w guys. Because the leave if not - because some things are just too painfull for them also the discrepancy is sometimes to great - this is especially bad for any PvP mode. And w/o any f2p players there is no game either. Because with whom shall the payers play, with whom shall the payer pose and be the best with his equip or who shall buy the stuff a payer wants to sell...

28 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Hm yeah w/o payer a game is not able to exist. But its a thing of balance that the f2p player can not be that far behind the p2w guys. Because the leave if not - because some things are just too painfull for them also the discrepancy is sometimes to great - this is especially bad for any PvP mode. And w/o any f2p players there is no game either. Because with whom shall the payers play, with whom shall the payer pose and be the best with his equip or who shall buy the stuff a payer wants to sell...

i have read somewhere, or some legends tell, that about 2% of a game's population usually pay . so assume for a while that % is real, u dont need that population to survive. considering that mostly players who pay in game, pay for their character to advance, not their character to become richer (?) because of market.  infact, most of the things stuffed into RNG are items usefull to a character advancement mostly. THEN ofc, if u already have such upgrade and it happens to drop u more...u sell to the market.. but first rule of pay in game is "pay to progress" . 

13 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i have read somewhere, or some legends tell, that about 2% of a game's population usually pay . so assume for a while that % is real, u dont need that population to survive. considering that mostly players who pay in game, pay for their character to advance, not their character to become richer (?) because of market.  infact, most of the things stuffed into RNG are items usefull to a character advancement mostly. THEN ofc, if u already have such upgrade and it happens to drop u more...u sell to the market.. but first rule of pay in game is "pay to progress" . 

The percentage might be true - but you need the population anyway. Because even if payers pay in advance - they only do so for a certain time intervall. So if the rest is not here anymore - the mmo is not interesting anymore - the payer will also leave - no more money spent.

I think each payer also uses the market - or at least he has to buy gold otherwise - things that do not work w/o population. Yes but the items also have a market-value.

2 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

b-but i hope you didnt mean me, cuz i was being ironic

as ironic as truth itself, almost all gems were for now behind "pay enough" wall, or quite extreme luck, considering how crazy bad bns rng is

42 minutes ago, Shukran said:

oh well that would be too silly, trying to get gem, and get 100x nothing in row. So now you get 100x some cheap upgrade garbage, better than nothing, right?

Perspective time!!

First event:
Valentine event
Gems: A blue hexagonal Peridot, unupgradeable 100% chance, no RNG

Second event:
Spring Trove

Gems: Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Citrine, all RNG
(this was shortly after lvl 50 cap was released, selling gold for HMC wasn't something anyone could really invest in, with a ton of new and expensive upgrades)

Third event:
Vipercap
Gems: none

Somewhere in here was an RNG box for Citrine, RNG ofc

Fourth event:

Merchant of wonders

Gems: Peridot, RNG

Fifth event:

Daily Challenge Pouches

Gems: 1x Peridot 100%, Sapphire & Ruby RNG

somewhere in here was an RNG box for Aquamarine & Amethyst, RNG ofc

Sixth event:

Growth Seeds

Gems: none, was a mats-shower

Seventh event:

Oceanic Weapons

Gems: Unlimited X Sapphire 100%, Peridot RNG

Eighth event:
Summer Trove

Gems: Sapphire, Ruby, Citrine, Amethyst, Aquamarine, RNG

(alot of time and relatively much fewer upgrades, been a healthy ecenomy for months before, many players hold huge gold reserves so using exchange is alot more feasible this time around than the first one)

Ninth event:

Whirlwind Valley showdown

Gems: 3x Citrine on each character, 100%

Tenth event:

Daily Dash Loyalty Insignias

Gems: Peridot (2 tokens), Ruby (3 tokens) Daily dash RNG, but for prem members it's hard to not get 3 at least, and the calculated average shows you need to be very unlucky to not get it as non-premium as well
(note about Premium being F2P or P2W or something in between: Due to the gold bonus, if you do your dailies and have a trusted casher, premium pays for itself in just quest gold reward, add in all the mobs you kill and you make a small profit just by having it)

So, judging by gem appearance:

Peridot was the first gem, also the first one we got a 100% chance for.

Next up is Ruby, Sapphire, Citrine and Amethyst at the same time
We got Sapphire as our next 100% chance gem, followed by citrine and ruby in the newest event, sapphire had 2 RNG events before it was 100%, ruby and citrine had 3 (trove + DC for sapphire, 2x trove + DC for ruby and 2x trove + RNG box for citrine)

Amethyst has had 3 RNG appearances so far (2x trove + RNG box)

Aquamarine was the last gem revealed (HM diamond not revealed yet, and no hybrid HM gems revealed), aquamarine has had 2 RNG appearances (RNG box and 2nd Trove)

TL;DR
The gems appear in order, RNG a few times, then released in a 100% event. Next up should be amethyst and we should expect another RNG appearance for the Aquamarine.
Since we have 2 100% gems right now it will probably be a few events till amethyst is released in a 100% way to get

7 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

as someone who only spent 5 € to this game (just for unlocking mail feature),i have all ap gems and even an hepta aquamarine just from using currency exchange and buying trove keys with hmc.

I fail to see your drama.

Casuals having every gem would make it pretty unfair to people who farms a lot/ spend real money to this game.

I also find it funny for a "casual" player to want those gems so much.

1 hour ago, Hail0 said:

as someone who only spent 5 € to this game (just for unlocking mail feature),i have all ap gems and even an hepta aquamarine just from using currency exchange and buying trove keys with hmc.

Casuals having every gem would make it pretty unfair to people who farms a lot/ spend real money to this game.

I do not beliefe either that a f2p player has all gems on a hepta level because some medi-core payer doesen't have them. But the question is - where in the post you quoted did you get this idea?

The drama is simply in the growing gear discrepancy. To put it simple i picked a rdm player (that i think is paying) and noted his ap thorugh hepta-level gems:

Ruby - 15

Citrine - 15

Aquamarine - 18

Sapphire - 13

Amethyst - 12

this is in sum  73. If we compare that with the gems that were "free":

Peridot - 5

Ruby - 4

Citrine - 5

Sapphire - 4

which totals 18 AP then the payer has 55 more AP (i hope you have no problems with that because you said yourself that you doubt that f2p players have that many gems). This is a bit more than tripple the extra ap. Now the questin is - does it make a difference - lets therefore compare areas the game has (imho):

-Pvp (gear equalized) - No

-6v6 - Yes, i think it matters to have more ap, can be the difference between a kill or no kill - especially if we think about some funny pets (also a problem for f2p players)

-PvE - Maybe, generally you do not need that much ap to successfully do a dungeon, but with more ap you can skip mechanics that can possible kill other groups (for example in yeti before patch you could kill him faster than the ice phase or in tomb you are not needed to correctly do the grabbing, ...)

-SSP - Yes, AP = dmg = Prestige (the one and only thing that brings players in this lame area)

As you can see in 2.5 out of 4 cases of the game - more ap matters. And if there is a steady increase in additional ap f2p players will only get into a deeper disadvantage.

Unfair? Wtf? It is new to me that players pay for a permanent advantage. They pay to get things first, before the "casual pleb" has them - most likely to show off. And i think it should be very clear and normal that after a certain period of time the "causal" catches up - as it is for example with legendary weapons - Payers -> Hardcore Gamers -> Casuals - it is always the same circle. Same goes for the "farm a lot guys" - tbh i myself for example farmed my ass off for the weapon and i was pretty mad about the weapon cost reduction (or in particular that i get nothing for it) why should it be different for the gems (or other stuff)? Besides it contradicts your statement that f2p players would not have the gems, because in this grp i would count the "farm a lot"-guys.

It is "funny" that (after a certain period of time) all players would lilke to catch up (as we head into the next "uprgradedable" intervall)? I think it is only normal. If f2p players would not have this wish they would simply resign and and lose the interest in the game and leave - now the game is dying slowly (a thing that i read at least once a week in this forum - and tbh the danger is real because NCW seems not to realize that especially growing discrepancies (due to pets and gems) and stupid Rng (a mechanic to make a game more interesting but is abused as gold-sink and often used on the wrong places -> for example Rng at legendary weapon gem slots - you were unlucky you loose 2k gold - yeah fun especially because the gold exchange price is dumped regularly by events and the legendary gem hammer seems to drop once a year if at all or PSTS - yeah funny the guy that did not play the so called essential part (grind in the "grind"-game) got lucky and has his stones while you farmed and grinded like madman and got nothing, as you can see there is 0 excitement for the game - just more or less cancer). (*) (**)

And btw - WWV were AP mb matters the most would have some potential to excite players (payers as well as f2p) if the discrepancy is not to big.

Some (imho) annotations:

(*) - Spare me the "other games" BS - i play this one i do not care if others are worse

(**) - Grind is not RNG and RNG is not an element to hide the fact that there is no concept to make so called "endgame content"

7 hours ago, Hail0 said:

-I doubt that only using the crtl+c permitted you to get all the gems and moreover a fused (hepta) aquamarine gem. I really doubt that but if that is

the case,then you are the luckiest player I ever heard about. Seriously, share your rng.

-Fair enough

-I am no casual player,I am a "farm alot" player and still donot have those gem.

-I am no casual player and even a casual player will love to have those gems simply because there are there.

6 hours ago, JatoJato said:

It is "funny" that (after a certain period of time) all players would lilke to catch up

I said i only have 1 hepta gem,and others normal,my friend who spent a lot on this game with full hepta gems has 20-25 more ap than me which i dont really care about.

What are you exactly catching up to? 5-10 second shorter clear on bosses with 20-25 ap from some hepta gems?

Archived