Please give us an f2p event for amethyst and aquamarine

RockmanEXE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shukran said:

wait. i mean, did we have already a way to purchase those gems clearly paying money?

On the last throve event they dropped (and the droprate was not that bad if you invested a lot of gold or better a lot of money - at least that was what i heard). So yes there was an opportunity.

2 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

On the last throve event they dropped (and the droprate was not that bad if you invested a lot of gold or better a lot of money - at least that was what i heard). So yes there was an opportunity.

trove means RNG. and u clearly told that u think he is meaning non-rng related. hence there is confusion.

and actually my answer is quite legit. if we had already a way to purchase those gems by spending € i would have not argued. but since we never had such luxury, my answer is the most closed to reality we can expect. but since u denied my answer...

5 hours ago, Shukran said:

trove means RNG. and u clearly told that u think he is meaning non-rng related. hence there is confusion.

and actually my answer is quite legit. if we had already a way to purchase those gems by spending € i would have not argued. but since we never had such luxury, my answer is the most closed to reality we can expect. but since u denied my answer...

Never said it was 1 Gem = X Money. But fact is you could get it with money - only question was how much money you had to invest.

The next event is not that great, I think. As I checked the rewards there were no gems. There is an outfit (what i dont like^^), the skin for legendary 4-6 and other stuff you probably wont need. Best event was daily challenge with safe hm gem anyway.

11 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Some of you are so dumb, the aquamarine was part of a loot box that happened in the summer. The amet can be gotten from blackwyrm, it was also in the trove.

Aquamarine was also in Treasure Trove. Blackwyrm amethyst is nothing like the hongmoon amethyst. Okay it is AP addition but you will never upgrade that one as only gems that can be made into those rare heptagonals are the Hongmoon gems from events.

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Aquamarine was also in Treasure Trove. Blackwyrm amethyst is nothing like the hongmoon amethyst. Okay it is AP addition but you will never upgrade that one as only gems that can be made into those rare heptagonals are the Hongmoon gems from events.

Considering that person doesn't even have one of the two gems, im pretty sure they aren't pressed enough to be worrying about getting multiple to transmute.

13 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Considering that person doesn't even have one of the two gems, im pretty sure they aren't pressed enough to be worrying about getting multiple to transmute.

Considering the fact that you might "have to" upgrade at one point it would be stupid to waste money for a gem that you cannot update.

26 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Some of you are so dumb, the aquamarine was part of a loot box that happened in the summer. The amet can be gotten from blackwyrm, it was also in the trove.

And the lootbox was a f2p event ? W/o rng?

7 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Considering the fact that you might "have to" upgrade at one point it would be stupid to waste money for a gem that you cannot update.

And the lootbox was a f2p event ? W/o rng?

'have to' is a subjective term, I did perfectly fine for a LONG time without having a single one of those ap gems. With the current content that person will be PERFECTLY fine with the normal bw gems which can be acquired without spending a single piece of gold as long as they are on a server where their faction actually does bw. The lootbox event was the same as ever other, you either spend hmcoins or ncoin buy the box and hope for the best. I personally sold enough gold to buy 9 boxes and got the aquamarine within those 9.

5 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

'have to' is a subjective term, I did perfectly fine for a LONG time without having a single one of those ap gems. With the current content that person will be PERFECTLY fine with the normal bw gems which can be acquired without spending a single piece of gold as long as they are on a server where their faction actually does bw. The lootbox event was the same as ever other, you either spend hmcoins or ncoin buy the box and hope for the best. I personally sold enough gold to buy 9 boxes and got the aquamarine within those 9.

Because of that i used "might". Indeed you did not need them for a long time and might not need them - but the "ap race" is constantly on the move - so yeah i think "might have to" is a good saying for that. 

With the current content indeed. But why spent (a lot of) money for a gem w/o any improvement possibilities. In my opinion then it is better not even to invest in BW-Gem. Time = Gold but anyway - how high is the droprate ? I think i did >100BWs and never saw any gem... Yes so you personally were lucky - others were not. But this is not the point - because i think "event" meant that there is NO RNG INVOLVED.

5 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Because of that i used "might". Indeed you did not need them for a long time and might not need them - but the "ap race" is constantly on the move - so yeah i think "might have to" is a good saying for that. 

With the current content indeed. But why spent (a lot of) money for a gem w/o any improvement possibilities. In my opinion then it is better not even to invest in BW-Gem. Time = Gold but anyway - how high is the droprate ? I think i did >100BWs and never saw any gem... Yes so you personally were lucky - others were not. But this is not the point - because i think "event" meant that there is NO RNG INVOLVED.

Theres currently an event going right now for the ruby, you need to complete the daily dash board 3 times to get said ruby. Is it or is it not rng for you to try and complete that dash 3 times within the what 1 - 2 month period to get it?    I am not saying there shouldnt be an event for those gems what IM SAYING is that aside from the aquamarine everyone has an alternative in terms of gems they can use until then.  In terms of drop rate I have no idea I can't do bw because my pc sucks and I dc anytime i get close with the number of ppl that do it, but considering you either get those gems from a drop OR you collect essences and trade them for a gem (along with soul stones and something else i think), there is still an option.

6 minutes ago, Narukoi said:

Theres currently an event going right now for the ruby, you need to complete the daily dash board 3 times to get said ruby. Is it or is it not rng for you to try and complete that dash 3 times within the what 1 - 2 month period to get it?    I am not saying there shouldnt be an event for those gems what IM SAYING is that aside from the aquamarine everyone has an alternative in terms of gems they can use until then.  In terms of drop rate I have no idea I can't do bw because my pc sucks and I dc anytime i get close with the number of ppl that do it, but considering you either get those gems from a drop OR you collect essences and trade them for a gem (along with soul stones and something else i think), there is still an option.

I am aware of that. But the thread-starter asked about a total different event. So what does it have to do with the topic which gem is in the Dash? Ruby = red stone - Amethyst = purple stone, Aquamarine = blue stone - you see the difference? Also did i said that DD is rng - but to be clear it is not an event either it is more likely a reward for loggin in?

There are ap alternatives yes - but there are no alternatives in the additional stuff the gems bring with them. And i think Amethyst is the best followed by the Aquamarine... Also everyone has an Amethyst equipped independent of the fact if he has ap on it or not... (so the alternative seeems not rlly a valid option).

It is an option - but this is for a gem that is not save for the future. Because at some point you might have to get the other version anyway.

Archived