October 5th patch

Grimoir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Southwind said:

Like someone already said, all classes can tank with high crit def and descent skills, unkillable kfms, bms, summoners and sins are very common. FM has most CC? LOL, if you don't know how to deal with freeze orbs, and just spam skills at opponent just quit pvp hide under the bed and QQ.

XD Check the rankings, but not 3vs3 or 6vs6 cause they say nothing about classes. You must look at the solo ranks, FM is the worst class to make IT (few weeks ago there was 6 FM's in top 500!), and when it comes to 1vs1 i checked ranking yesterday, in top 500:

93 BM

84 SIN

66 DES

60 SUM

60 KFM

46 BD

32 SF

32 FM

27 WL

And it's even more insane when you realizie FM is second most played class in the game right after summoner. SF, less played class, added not so long ago is now at same level. 

So stop saying FM has any advantage, cause this class deserves boost the most. 

Oh jeez those warlock numbers are terible. This is all even when taking into consideration the most played class in the game. KFM are the least played and have 60 people there lol.

11 hours ago, Southwind said:

Like someone already said, all classes can tank with high crit def and descent skills, unkillable kfms, bms, summoners and sins are very common. FM has most CC? LOL, if you don't know how to deal with freeze orbs, and just spam skills at opponent just quit pvp hide under the bed and QQ.

XD Check the rankings, but not 3vs3 or 6vs6 cause they say nothing about classes. You must look at the solo ranks, FM is the worst class to make IT (few weeks ago there was 6 FM's in top 500!), and when it comes to 1vs1 i checked ranking yesterday, in top 500:

93 BM

84 SIN

66 DES

60 SUM

60 KFM

46 BD

32 SF

32 FM

27 WL

And it's even more insane when you realizie FM is second most played class in the game right after summoner. SF, less played class, added not so long ago is now at same level. 

So stop saying FM has any advantage, cause this class deserves boost the most. 

maybe this list would make much more sense if you will do it with ongoing season.

atm in eu we have 453 out of 500 still in gold.

25 minutes ago, xNina said:

Lets stop crying for fm and let cry for WL we really need help or atleast release a class change scroll and you will see 0 WL around im tired of being useless with this useless class

Warlock useless? You are getting the 90 seconds CD soulburn and one of the most OP soulbadges next patch. I dare to say WL will be close to top dps with the badge and ridiculous party buff. The class that needs more help in PvE is Soulfighter by far. They bring nothing to the party.

37 minutes ago, Akaigenesis said:

Warlock useless? You are getting the 90 seconds CD soulburn and one of the most OP soulbadges next patch. I dare to say WL will be close to top dps with the badge and ridiculous party buff. The class that needs more help in PvE is Soulfighter by far. They bring nothing to the party.

Really? What does those soul badge give, bcuz the one we got now for wl are totally bs the worst badge right now

*added

And im talking about pvp i dont care about pve and that dps meter useless tool that need to be removed. Still those new bdge are useless for pvp

On 9/29/2016 at 0:32 AM, Grimoir said:

If my search skills are good it should be this but i think something is mixe up cause i think we have these already >_>

Blade Master

Raid (2): Lightning elemental effect is removed.

Blade Storm (X)
Tier 2 Stage 1: The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 4 sec to 6 sec

Bladefence (F)
Tier 3 Stage 3:  The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 1 sec to 2 sec

Kungfu Master

Awakened Searing Palm (X)
Additional trigger condition: after casting Searing Blow (F), Swift Strike (2)

Destroyer

Mighty Cleave (RB)
Tier 5 Stage 3: damage increase

Force Master

Impact (1)
Tier 5 Stage 1: Retreat (F) can be chained after successful counter.

Divine Ream (Restraint skill, not official English name): increase fire, ice damage

Phantom Grip (4)
Tier 2 Stage 1: CD is changed to 36 sec.

Frost Armor (TAB)
Stage 1,2: Hp recovery is changed to 5%.

Divine Veil (C)
Tier 1 Stage 1: HP recovery is changed to 10%.

Assassin

Shadow Raid (Restraint skill, no official english name): inflict 1 stack of poison

Shadow Dash, Sidewinder (1)
– the effect is applied faster when it is used on a nearby target

Lightning Crash, Lightning Pierce (F)
– when it is activated, other skill cannot cancel its activation.

Summoner

Petal Storm (3)
Add Tier 3 Stage 2: Rumblebees (RB) Stage 3 can cast instantly on hit, and deal additional damage of 550%.

Thorn Strike (2)
Tier 1 Stage 1: add effect – Heal the user 10% of the damage dealt; add effect – heal party member within the AoE by 5%
Tier 4/5 Stage 2: new skill – Vine

Blade Dancer

Thunder Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 4: add effect – gain 3 sec Lightning Surge
Tier 3 Stage 4: the effect of “gain Lightning Surge for 1 sec on hit” is changed to “generates 3 Lightning Focus in Lightning Surge”.

Sky Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 3: add effect – reduce the CD of Raid, Rush, Multi Slash (2) by 6 sec.

Warlock

Dimensional Salvo (RB): damage increase

Imprison (3)
Tier 4 Stage 1: add effect – when the last hit lands, Dragoncall (4) or Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly within 6 sec.

Soul Fighter

Chi Beam (Restraint skill , no official English name): add effect – increase Chi level by 1.

Well, I know which class Developers hate the most now.

Why the f*** do they want to give FMs yet another nerf?! We already have the worst healing rate in the game I mean, the other classes such as BD, Summoner, and SF gets to heal like an SOB. And God help you if you accidentally hit into a Destroyer's shield! Oh, and the best part is that now FMs can accidentally tech chase themselves! HA! FUNNY!

The only class that can't naturally tech chase in the game (FMs have to be stunned first before they can tech chase which makes FM a lot harder to PVP with) can now tech chase themselves! Like, WTF? Our best healing abilities (Divine Veil and Frost Armor) are about to become borderline useless, and our grip will now have a longer a CD, making it even more useless than some of the other classes, like say: BD, Des, and KFM. I get the block breaking Debuff is strong AF! But couldn't you have changed the CD when we spec the HM grip?

And now BMs can spam their fire mode even more huh? Well, way to further ruin the balance of the game!

12 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Well, I know which class Developers hate the most now.

Why the f*** do they want to give FMs yet another nerf! We already have the worst healing rate in the game I mean, the other classes such as BD, Summoner, and SF gets to heal like an SOB. And God help you if you accidentally hit into a Destroyer's shield! Oh, and the best part is that now FMs can accidentally tech chase themselves! HA! FUNNY!

The only class that can't naturally tech chase in the game (FMs have to be stunned first before they can tech chase which makes FM a lot hard to PVP with) can now tech chase themselves! Like, WTF? Our best healing abilities (Divine Veil and Frost Armor) are about to become borderline useless, and our grip will now have a longer a CD, making it even more useless than some of the other classes, like say: BD, Des, and KFM. I get the block breaking Debuff is strong AF! But couldn't you have changed the CD when we spec the HM grip?

And now BMs can spam their fire mode even more huh? Well, way to further ruin the balance of the game!

I feel it is a deserved nerf for FMs. Ever since I've started as a 45lvl lowbie in the arena, I felt like their brb healing forever skills were horrible. summoners are overpowered so the community cries, so we will be getting a major damage nerf. all is fine on earth, lol.

3 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I feel it is a deserved nerf for FMs. Ever since I've started as a 45lvl lowbie in the arena, I felt like their brb healing forever skills were horrible. summoners are overpowered so the community cries, so we will be getting a major damage nerf. all is fine on earth, lol.

A deserved nerf would be the shortening of the duration of chill stacks. Those are way to long. But removing our healing?! Are you serious?! How am I suppose to compete with a scummoner who spends the entire match doing nothing but heal and spam counter?! Our HM grip was made specifically to help us deal with counter spammers and our healing was made to deal with guys who hit for 6k damage in the arena like (IDK) BMs! 

I'm sorry you didn't know that hitting a FM in frost armor or veil healed (only with projectiles ofc, unless they're in Frost Armor/Sheath) them. But honestly, that's common knowledge now!

Also how is making summoners able to hit harder while keeping their heals balancing anything? If anything it'll make summoners the hard counters for FM with this new patch! 

I'm honestly disappointed with this. If only they were to make fire build FMs more useful for PVP so that people wouldn't QQ so much about ice, this might not even be happening.

But honestly, this nerf is just flat out stupid. They've basically nerfed healing that's used in both PVP and PVE. I refuse to stay silent about this. I hope they never add this skill patch, even if it's inevitable, you won't see me supporting it.

It needed a nerf .Because the chill stacks are too often ,with no CD.You can basically spam chill and your target will be stuck on ground.If the opponent manages somehow to counter FM-FM laughs in middle of fight ''oh I need a heal '' -heals damn 100% magically -so he's rdy to start over ,denying all dmg that the opponent has done .This is too much ,they don't need a heal that is OP already.

1 hour ago, Windy said:

It needed a nerf .Because the chill stacks are too often ,with no CD.You can basically spam chill and your target will be stuck on ground.If the opponent manages somehow to counter FM-FM laughs in middle of fight ''oh I need a heal '' -heals damn 100% magically -so he's rdy to start over ,denying all dmg that the opponent has done .This is too much ,they don't need a heal that is OP already.

*claps* well said, fm you need to kill it like 5 time in pvp not enought?

1 hour ago, Windy said:

If the oponent manages to counter... or deflect, or block, or evade, or activate his range shield, or ss or use one of the abilities that do not care if there is a charge prevention in place or not... Yeah chill stacks are so bad because there is allmost 0 counterplay :D.

The heal is only op if someone attacks into the ice in combination with the bubble. Or uses an AOE. But hey - if fms complain about deflect the answer is "do not attack" but i guess it would be to much for others not to attack into a ice+bubble or not to use their aoe if they know that the ice+bubble is up...

On 9/29/2016 at 9:32 PM, Grimoir said:

Force Master

Phantom Grip (4)
Tier 2 Stage 1: CD is changed to 36 sec.

Frost Armor (TAB)
Stage 1,2: Hp recovery is changed to 5%.

Divine Veil (C)
Tier 1 Stage 1: HP recovery is changed to 10%.

You guys are jumping the gun too much on Divine Veil. It ONLY says Tier 1. That has an 18 second cooldown, and heals you over 10 seconds. Tier 2 has a 24 second cooldown, and heals you over 15 seconds. Both heal 15%. Tier 1 has a faster and better healing ratio, so it deserved a nerf.

Now, Frost Armor. All your focus back, 10 seconds of immunity for an indefinite amount of hits, and 16% self-healing is a lot when True Friend, Bastion, and Self Defense Chi only heal 5%, recover way less focus, and block only 5 hits within 5 seconds. On top of that, you have an additional 15% healing off of Divine Veil, and you are already very difficult to approach with chill, Impact counter spam, Fire Storm deflect, Frost Sheath, and block disables in Snowball and Phantom Grip, and your Q/E do not require a target. Even when we get you into a combo, you have two escapes to abuse. FMs have so many ways to defend themselves and if they are in trouble they can just freely freeze themselves for 31% health back every minute.

Phantom Grip. It covers massive distance, goes right through defense/parry/projectile bubble, reduces defense stat, AND blocks defense skills. If not escaped or countered, you basically cripple your opponent; slap on chill and you can just freely pew pew them to death.

Toning down FM's ridiculous survivability and their unblockable crippling skill was pretty much well warranted.

idk why so much hate to fm from devs

at this rate we'll stop playing and then they'll have to boost us want it or not, but it'll be too late 

can't they understand what balance is?

this patches are ridiculous, instead the bd and summoners never get any attention to nerf them and everybody hates them

*cricket* the devs

7 hours ago, Windy said:

Perfectly fine explanation of a player who has 0 pvp knowledge.

If the skill changed really only apply to the mentioned tiers and stages, there is no nerf at all because normally you wouldnt use that stages, at least I dont do it. In PVE the nerfs are meaningless anyway because you dont need that much heal there. In pvp, well, there it depends on what I earlier said. If really only exactly These stages are affected, it doesnt matter.

5 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

You guys are jumping the gun too much on Divine Veil. It ONLY says Tier 1. That has an 18 second cooldown, and heals you over 10 seconds. Tier 2 has a 24 second cooldown, and heals you over 15 seconds. Both heal 15%. Tier 1 has a faster and better healing ratio, so it deserved a nerf.

Now, Frost Armor. All your focus back, 10 seconds of immunity for an indefinite amount of hits, and 16% self-healing is a lot when True Friend, Bastion, and Self Defense Chi only heal 5%, recover way less focus, and block only 5 hits within 5 seconds. On top of that, you have an additional 15% healing off of Divine Veil, and you are already very difficult to approach with chill, Impact counter spam, Fire Storm deflect, Frost Sheath, and block disables in Snowball and Phantom Grip, and your Q/E do not require a target. Even when we get you into a combo, you have two escapes to abuse. FMs have so many ways to defend themselves and if they are in trouble they can just freely freeze themselves for 31% health back every minute.

Phantom Grip. It covers massive distance, goes right through defense/parry/projectile bubble, reduces defense stat, AND blocks defense skills. If not escaped or countered, you basically cripple your opponent; slap on chill and you can just freely pew pew them to death.

Toning down FM's ridiculous survivability and their unblockable crippling skill was pretty much well warranted.

Immunity for an indefinite amount of hits... Hm yeah you are right - but you "pay" for this with the fact that you are in stasis - ergo you cannot do dmg to your oponent and not move. This means he can freely position himself while you are locked into your place. And that is the core difference between the invulnerability abilities. Btw i think bastion is "refreshable" via time distortion - so the amount of time is longer than you mentioned it.

Same goes for the chi-generator - also a very common ability. 

Impact counter has a greater window than some other spamable defense abilities like block or counter or tab-spin.

Firestorm deflect - tbh i rarely see meles deflected by this - i see it more open that the skill is used to airlaunch. 

Yeah well other classes have some counter-breaker too - while the fm disables it others have to ability to stun/kd you if you counter...

You have 2 stun escapes - other classes for example have 2 grab escapes...

Hm heal abilities are common - while fm mb is on the 2nd or 3rd place (behind sum and sf) other classes have less heal but more burst - so i think its obvious that fm need more heal because of less bursty things.

Archived