Grimoir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

Force Master
Divine Veil (C)
– enemies cannot parry/counter your attack

if this doesnt impact, then I lol'd. By now FM in 6v6 is like or you go full glass cannon without 2 cc's (grab, which getting cd nerf and stun which has 36s cd) and also Veil nerf and Ice Tab heal nerf....

which that I can put veil and glass cannon all this spinning shit like bd/destro, I can stay in veil and demolish kfm/sf parries. But of course it's none of my business :)

Are you trolling or what? FM's have the most CC in the game, you cc people WHEN YOU GET HIT with frost orbs, which is ridiculous. Against a good fm, it's nearly impossible to kill them in wwv if they have good stats. They just ice tab and frost sheathe, wasting about 2 or 3 minutes until their cds are back, FM's are insanely utility heavy already as well as one of the highest dpsers. You have no idea how to play your class and are probably one of the people with no crit def in wwv getting one shot. Also sorry I meant to quote the southwind guy saying theyhave no CC

10 minutes ago, reindeer said:

Are you trolling or what? FM's have the most CC in the game, you cc people WHEN YOU GET HIT with frost orbs, which is ridiculous. Against a good fm, it's nearly impossible to kill them in wwv if they have good stats. They just ice tab and frost sheathe, wasting about 2 or 3 minutes until their cds are back, FM's are insanely utility heavy already as well as one of the highest dpsers. You have no idea how to play your class and are probably one of the people with no crit def in wwv getting one shot. Also sorry I meant to quote the southwind guy saying theyhave no CC

Seriously? Every class in WvW can tank/stall unless they have crap gear or no crit def shields

16 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Must be why we see 1 or 2 FMs on the pvp ladders or 3 out of 500 people on the total ranks of ToI, because FMs are so disgustingly good at pvp, yep.

Do you realize how petty you're sounding now? Fms literally have it good in everything. They're still one of the top dps in dungeons, and they were originally the only class that could drop the brilliant Blackwyrm chest, they are annoying ass stallers and lowers in PvP, especially in 3v3 and whirlwind. Just because you guys don't dominate in one category, doesn't mean you guys have it oh sooo bad. There's also only two pro fms that seriously play 1v1 now. Don't blame you guys, since it's such a boring class to play 

19 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Do you realize how petty you're sounding now? Fms literally have it good in everything. They're still one of the top dps in dungeons, and they were originally the only class that could drop the brilliant Blackwyrm chest, they are annoying ass stallers and lowers in PvP, especially in 3v3 and whirlwind. Just because you guys don't dominate in one category, doesn't mean you guys have it oh sooo bad. There's also only two pro fms that seriously play 1v1 now. Don't blame you guys, since it's such a boring class to play 

First -> noone spoke about "domination". Second - today everybody gets the chest - and while it was easy for fms other ranges had it easy too - especially with the wl-buff-bug. Stalling is an ability many classes can - only by them it is named spinning or stealth "One of the top" - tell me which class does not good dmg - i can only name 2 - Destro w/o his buff and KFM all others are very fine.

And calling for some equality is not a bad thing - in deed i assume that is what BDs did so they got to play with the "dragontongue". Yeah sure, the reason why FM is not high in ladder is because it is boring and nobody plays it. Not because FMs lacks compared to other classes, was not buffed the last patches and would need some improvements... 

7 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

Force Master
Divine Veil (C)
– enemies cannot parry/counter your attack

if this doesnt impact, then I lol'd. By now FM in 6v6 is like or you go full glass cannon without 2 cc's (grab, which getting cd nerf and stun which has 36s cd) and also Veil nerf and Ice Tab heal nerf....

which that I can put veil and glass cannon all this spinning shit like bd/destro, I can stay in veil and demolish kfm/sf parries. But of course it's none of my business :)

That's a bad translation. We already received this skill patch. It just means that you can't proc counter off of Veil like you could before.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If my search skills are good it should be this but i think something is mixe up cause i think we have these already >_>

Blade Master

Raid (2): Lightning elemental effect is removed.

Blade Storm (X)
Tier 2 Stage 1: The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 4 sec to 6 sec

Bladefence (F)
Tier 3 Stage 3:  The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 1 sec to 2 sec

Kungfu Master

Awakened Searing Palm (X)
Additional trigger condition: after casting Searing Blow (F), Swift Strike (2)

Destroyer

Mighty Cleave (RB)
Tier 5 Stage 3: damage increase

Force Master

Impact (1)
Tier 5 Stage 1: Retreat (F) can be chained after successful counter.

Divine Ream (Restraint skill, not official English name): increase fire, ice damage

Phantom Grip (4)
Tier 2 Stage 1: CD is changed to 36 sec.

Frost Armor (TAB)
Stage 1,2: Hp recovery is changed to 5%.

Divine Veil (C)
Tier 1 Stage 1: HP recovery is changed to 10%.

Assassin

Shadow Raid (Restraint skill, no official english name): inflict 1 stack of poison

Shadow Dash, Sidewinder (1)
– the effect is applied faster when it is used on a nearby target

Lightning Crash, Lightning Pierce (F)
– when it is activated, other skill cannot cancel its activation.

Summoner

Petal Storm (3)
Add Tier 3 Stage 2: Rumblebees (RB) Stage 3 can cast instantly on hit, and deal additional damage of 550%.

Thorn Strike (2)
Tier 1 Stage 1: add effect – Heal the user 10% of the damage dealt; add effect – heal party member within the AoE by 5%
Tier 4/5 Stage 2: new skill – Vine

Blade Dancer

Thunder Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 4: add effect – gain 3 sec Lightning Surge
Tier 3 Stage 4: the effect of “gain Lightning Surge for 1 sec on hit” is changed to “generates 3 Lightning Focus in Lightning Surge”.

Sky Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 3: add effect – reduce the CD of Raid, Rush, Multi Slash (2) by 6 sec.

Warlock

Dimensional Salvo (RB): damage increase

Imprison (3)
Tier 4 Stage 1: add effect – when the last hit lands, Dragoncall (4) or Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly within 6 sec.

Soul Fighter

Chi Beam (Restraint skill , no official English name): add effect – increase Chi level by 1.

Can someone explain to me what they KFM change is? I dont get it... is it a nerf or buff? 

5 hours ago, JatoJato said:

First -> noone spoke about "domination". Second - today everybody gets the chest - and while it was easy for fms other ranges had it easy too - especially with the wl-buff-bug. Stalling is an ability many classes can - only by them it is named spinning or stealth "One of the top" - tell me which class does not good dmg - i can only name 2 - Destro w/o his buff and KFM all others are very fine.

And calling for some equality is not a bad thing - in deed i assume that is what BDs did so they got to play with the "dragontongue". Yeah sure, the reason why FM is not high in ladder is because it is boring and nobody plays it. Not because FMs lacks compared to other classes, was not buffed the last patches and would need some improvements... 

Please, you're not calling for equality, you're calling for the game to perpetuate the dominance fms have had since the beginning of them game. I know people who abandoned their old class and re-rolled fm mains just so that they could have an easier and better time in the game. You don't see that with any other class except summoner because they are more flexible with high ping. Just because you guys are not the absolute best at everything now, doesn't mean you guys require an "equality" buff. There's other classes like warlock and soul fighter that get a fraction of the love that fm does. 

12 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

Please, you're not calling for equality, you're calling for the game to perpetuate the dominance fms have had since the beginning of them game. I know people who abandoned their old class and re-rolled fm mains just so that they could have an easier and better time in the game. You don't see that with any other class except summoner because they are more flexible with high ping. Just because you guys are not the absolute best at everything now, doesn't mean you guys require an "equality" buff. There's other classes like warlock and soul fighter that get a fraction of the love that fm does. 

Many ppl played fm since the game started yes - because "mage" is a very popoular class in a mmo - at least to my knowledge. Also for example the Blademaster would be normally the "easiest" class - but BnS is not that kind of game.

Anyway and those ppl played which class before - surely not a range-class (in this case most likely sum). Also WL was not available on release.

Also this was most likely before most of the HM-Skills were available to the masses.

Besides - which things were easier besides Blackwyrm and SSP - i am rlly interested in this.

3 out of 100 is ridicoulus. You can acknowledge that or not. Honestly i dont care - but stop talking nonsense about "domination" that most likely only exists in your imagination because of some hate you have against fms - and you can not even explain properly because you seem not interested in arguments or statistics but only arguing based on your personal feelings.

57 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

Many ppl played fm since the game started yes - because "mage" is a very popoular class in a mmo - at least to my knowledge. Also for example the Blademaster would be normally the "easiest" class - but BnS is not that kind of game.

Anyway and those ppl played which class before - surely not a range-class (in this case most likely sum). Also WL was not available on release.

Also this was most likely before most of the HM-Skills were available to the masses.

Besides - which things were easier besides Blackwyrm and SSP - i am rlly interested in this.

3 out of 100 is ridicoulus. You can acknowledge that or not. Honestly i dont care - but stop talking nonsense about "domination" that most likely only exists in your imagination because of some hate you have against fms - and you can not even explain properly because you seem not interested in arguments or statistics but only arguing based on your personal feelings.

It is by no means ridiculous at all. If you look at fm by class ranking and compare their top class rankings to other "top" pvp classes like destroyer, their ranking numbers are almost the same. One of the highest ranking bms regularly loses to fm in his streams. Just because your class happened to lose some serious pvpers that quit the game, doesn't mean you guys are at huge inequality and disadvantage in PvP. You still have no answer to the domination in PvP. You guys are in the top tier dps classes for PvP, you have dungeon utility with the group iframe and shielding, and you were originally the undisputed top dpsers in dungeons. Just because bms and sins can compete with you now, does not mean you guys have it so terrible. And tell me, what else is there in open world besides ssp and world bosses like blackwyrm? You;re basically asking "what other things are fm op in besides the only things that are worth farming?"

28 minutes ago, Emma Frost said:

It is by no means ridiculous at all. If you look at fm by class ranking and compare their top class rankings to other "top" pvp classes like destroyer, their ranking numbers are almost the same. One of the highest ranking bms regularly loses to fm in his streams. Just because your class happened to lose some serious pvpers that quit the game, doesn't mean you guys are at huge inequality and disadvantage in PvP. You still have no answer to the domination in PvP. You guys are in the top tier dps classes for PvP, you have dungeon utility with the group iframe and shielding, and you were originally the undisputed top dpsers in dungeons. Just because bms and sins can compete with you now, does not mean you guys have it so terrible. And tell me, what else is there in open world besides ssp and world bosses like blackwyrm? You;re basically asking "what other things are fm op in besides the only things that are worth farming?"

On my 1v1 ranking (EU) the current Nr. 1 Player is a BM (Luki - i hope know PvP Players are allowed to Name - if not pls delete it) the first FM is on Nr. 7 and a bit more than 100 Points away. Also i could try to count the classes in the top 100 - i dont think that FMs will dominate there if i do - so how and where does a FM dominate? 

BnS lost players in general - i dont think that were only fms. Also if it would only happen to FMs you could be right and FM is a boring class (what is false because i think PvP-FM is rlly intense and more exciting than some Tab-Classes - but anyway) or we would have to ask the question if they quit because they don't see a chance for the class they had chosen.

Btw inequality in this thread is profen via hard facts. And even if there are some FM-Pvper gone - i don't think that the BnS PvP Scene besides FM is that huge - so this would also not explain why only 3 out of 100 are FMs. So keep neglecting numbers and instead tell us about how boring FM is...

Top Tier Pvp DPS -> wrong. There are stealthed and buffed Assas that do more dmg. Also there are OP-Skill Bms that do more dmg. Also i think almost every class has some burst and does more or less the same dmg beacuse PvP is equalized in gear. Besides many classes have range-protectile-shields (or some comparable abilities like Defleckt/Counter) that a FM can not so easyly pierce (or does less dmg).

Dungeon Utility:

- Grab (dmg burst)

LBD, Destro

- Grab (suspense)

Sum, KFM

- Buff

WL, KFM, Assa

- Shield (range)

BM, FM, Assa, Sum

- Heal

Sum

- Grp Iframe (short)

Sum, Assa

- Grp Iframe (long - but stasis)

FM

- Grp Iframe (long - w/o stasiis)

BM, LBD

i hope i haven't forgotten anything. But as you can see FM has not more utility than other classes.

Yes it was - because it is/or shoud be the DPS class - therefore it has a relatively bad utility (beacuse i think stasis invulnerability is not as good as the one where you can move) and no other significant buff for the grp. So as a result the FM should do the most dmg - but he doesn't - what's your explanation for that?

And it is not only Sin but also (imho) every class besides KFM (mb god-mode-ping KFMs can also compete - but i am not sure about that) and Destros (after they lost their anycancel buff). At least this is my experience i took with looking at the dmg-meter. 

Atm not much. But as i said nowadays all classes are good in SSP and also for Blackwyrm (because his aoes are barely a soft breeze). And even if woud be true that FM were the only class for the dragon- it is news to me that Blackwyrm is worth farming. 

Besides the only thing that is a real problem for Meles are the Leechers - a system that i would change. But unfortunately i am not in the position to do so.

The only reason why FMs are so annoying at stalling in WWV is mainly because of two things....

1. Prevalence of ranged classes

2. Ranged classes keep hitting into their veil letting them restore HP

Honestly if other ranged players stopped hitting into their veil, FMs wouldn't be as annoying. If there were more melee cc heavy players playing, you could ask any FM and they would admit they wouldn't be able to stall as much as they could against other ranged players.

Also, BDs and Destros can just basically spin2win around the braziers and can stall just as much as FMs. Let's not even mention the summoners.....

FMs aren't OP. They just happen to have a leaning advantage towards PvE oriented content while certain other classes dominate in PvP and support oriented stuff.

2 hours ago, Akaigenesis said:

It was confirmed on stream that we will also be geting the Soulburn and Awakened Skill changes.

yay! And regarding this talk about FM... still one of the highest dps classes in the game sin being stealth based is gonna have high dps because of that and other classes fall in line... .bm is an exception right now because of the recent-ish changes) yea may seem fm isnt that great but considering FMs can get into groups with just dps alone (not that i would suggest trying) does say something at least

14 hours ago, reindeer said:

Like someone already said, all classes can tank with high crit def and descent skills, unkillable kfms, bms, summoners and sins are very common. FM has most CC? LOL, if you don't know how to deal with freeze orbs, and just spam skills at opponent just quit pvp hide under the bed and QQ.

13 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

Force masters are disgusting in PvP, a nerf has been deserved for a very long time 

13 hours ago, Emma Frost said:

XD Check the rankings, but not 3vs3 or 6vs6 cause they say nothing about classes. You must look at the solo ranks, FM is the worst class to make IT (few weeks ago there was 6 FM's in top 500!), and when it comes to 1vs1 i checked ranking yesterday, in top 500:

93 BM

84 SIN

66 DES

60 SUM

60 KFM

46 BD

32 SF

32 FM

27 WL

And it's even more insane when you realizie FM is second most played class in the game right after summoner. SF, less played class, added not so long ago is now at same level. 

So stop saying FM has any advantage, cause this class deserves boost the most. 

17 minutes ago, Southwind said:

Like someone already said, all classes can tank with high crit def and descent skills, unkillable kfms, bms, summoners and sins are very common. FM has most CC? LOL, if you don't know how to deal with freeze orbs, and just spam skills at opponent just quit pvp hide under the bed and QQ.

XD Check the rankings, but not 3vs3 or 6vs6 cause they say nothing about classes. You must look at the solo ranks, FM is the worst class to make IT (few weeks ago there was 6 FM's in top 500!), and when it comes to 1vs1 i checked ranking yesterday, in top 500:

93 BM

84 SIN

66 DES

60 SUM

60 KFM

46 BD

32 SF

32 FM

27 WL

And it's even more insane when you realizie FM is second most played class in the game right after summoner. SF, less played class, added not so long ago is now at same level. 

So stop saying FM has any advantage, cause this class deserves boost the most. 

because %90 of the fm players are autistic pve only people.

Ur class is busted  as *cricket*,get good.u dont deserve any buffs.

21 minutes ago, Hail0 said:

because %90 of the fm players are autistic pve only people.

Ur class is busted  as *cricket*,get good.u dont deserve any buffs.

Hm yes - but tbh this would also concern all other classes. Or would you say that "only fms are pve-heroes"?

So the average should be distributed accordingly to the class-distribution - some exceptions for the (few) main-pvp-players. But i dont think there are 500 of them...

Archived