When you realise..

Viblo

When you realise Blade & Soul was adapted to an English speaking audience for the pure reason of economical growth and NCWEST has no desire nor ability to operate games for entertainment purposes that had a lot of potential and the community is leaving the game for this very reason and you're left alone, wondering why you're still playing this garbage.

QrTYSaE.jpg

I wonder if there must be some cool gamer types who work at NCSoft and are aware of all the things that are really hurting the game and it's players and maybe they would like to do something about it and know what to do about it but they can't do anything because the suits down the hall would fire them if they spoke up so they have no choice but to just stay silent and get back to work. 

4 minutes ago, studioMagicalFox said:

I wonder if there must be some cool gamer types who work at NCSoft and are aware of all the things that are really hurting the game and it's players and maybe they would like to do something about it and know what to do about it but they can't do anything because the suits down the hall would fire them if they spoke up so they have no choice but to just stay silent and get back to work. 

It probably is that way.

Jonathan, the assistant producer, does seem to be aware of the game's faults but I wonder how much power he has to actually make a change for the game. 

21 minutes ago, Viblo said:

27 minutes ago, studioMagicalFox said:

It probably is that way.

Jonathan, the assistant producer, does seem to be aware of the game's faults but I wonder how much power he has to actually make a change for the game. 

Lets ask him.  @Babbletr0n . Let me see..... where did I put that twitter thingy?

Yep. I did it!

2 hours ago, Viblo said:

When you realise Blade & Soul was adapted to an English speaking audience for the pure reason of economical growth and NCWEST has no desire nor ability to operate games for entertainment purposes that had a lot of potential and the community is leaving the game for this very reason and you're left alone, wondering why you're still playing this garbage.

QrTYSaE.jpg

Inb4 someone posts a screenshot @ Mushin Tower and claims, "...but...but...game is still populated kappa...!!!"

Mushin Tower: Where the last of the mega whales gather in herds to costume *cricket* and troll chat.

10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Linking pvp queue is valid only to those who pvp. The things is that pvp population is rapidly becoming extinct but it cannot be compared to F8 nor field maps. People you see in maps might not be those who will ever touch pvp. Just thought pointing this out.

I have not touch PvP. Didn't play this game for PvP :)

8 hours ago, Viblo said:

QrTYSaE.jpg

Sad but true if things don't change it will get worse

Hey OP, what level is that character? It looks like a level 5 character lol. Hongmoon or skypetal gauntlets, also a faction costume you get in a few quests when starting the game.  Would you also bother explaining at what time did you try this? 3 am or 3 pm? What is your rank, if that is an arena matching screen? Yatta yatta.

Well yeah, this game is crap. Arena, battlegrounds and combat systems are and can be awesome. But right now BNS is very bad managed very bad MMO game. I'd like to see this game as arena fighting game with proper servers. Because PvE is so boring, grindy, maindless and shit. Open world PvP non existent.

1 hour ago, Nekonata said:

Hey OP, what level is that character? It looks like a level 5 character lol. Hongmoon or skypetal gauntlets, also a faction costume you get in a few quests when starting the game.  Would you also bother explaining at what time did you try this? 3 am or 3 pm? What is your rank, if that is an arena matching screen? Yatta yatta.

Me 50/8 wearing faction outfit and using random sword. But you can not handle it, right? Go, go go fanboy.

1 hour ago, Lexter said:

Well yeah, this game is crap. Arena, battlegrounds and combat systems are and can be awesome. But right now BNS is very bad managed very bad MMO game. I'd like to see this game as arena fighting game with proper servers. Because PvE is so boring, grindy, maindless and shit. Open world PvP non existent.

Me 50/8 wearing faction outfit and using random sword. But you can not handle it, right? Go, go go fanboy.

I'm not fanboying anything, it's just that there are a lot of factors that can make you have waiting time of a few mins. And that's what you can't handle.

Don't know how many in here have the pleasure to enjoy a low ping bns experience but i had that pleasure yesterday where for some odd reason my ping went from 200+ to 60ms for about 10 seconds and i reached heaven. Glad to know that i will never get to experience that wonderful feeling again because NCsoft doesnt have its priorities straight

2 hours ago, Nekonata said:

I'm not fanboying anything, it's just that there are a lot of factors that can make you have waiting time of a few mins. And that's what you can't handle.

From me expirience waiting times goes from 30sec/10% to minutes in most cases. I call you fanboy how you derisively attacked OP. Judging complain by OP char look... You are funny.

6 hours ago, Lexter said:

From me expirience waiting times goes from 30sec/10% to minutes in most cases. I call you fanboy how you derisively attacked OP. Judging complain by OP char look... You are funny.

Do you lack comprehensive reading? I'm not judging, I'm just saying that the character looks like a low level since I forgot how those gauntlets look, and last time I went into queue at low levels I ALWAYS had to wait a long time to find a match.

On 2016-09-29 at 0:48 PM, Nekonata said:

I apologize for the late reply.

The weapon is originally True Profane but I afterwards altered the skin to the Skypetal Plain weapon.

My KFM is level 50, HM5 (very close to HM6) and I've finished all story content. I don't like KFM's in PVE which is why I don't upgrade her gear.

The screenshot was taken on 19:38 on the 28th of September UTC+01:00.

My rank is about 1630.

The reason for my outfit is simply that I don't buy any from the Hongmoon Store and I don't intend to farm something like the Nightshade outfit. The Cerulean outfit is to me very pretty and fits my character's face and hair which is why I chose it.

And finally, that is in fact the arena matchmaking screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived