Forums

Another nice outfit stuffed into a RNG Box again

Alysha Hawkeye

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the outfit i wanted... the rate is pretty low btw, another rng event that make ppl quit.

NC West you suck in manage a game, for real, instead of having ideas to attract more players, or player who had quit, you use a such bullshit box to make ppl mad about the rng of this.

9 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

Unfortunately most of the player base are suckers for this type of RNG bullshit.

Exchange rate dropped from 1:11 to 1:8 in literally hours.

The jacket looks ugly anyways, the dress itself is ok. I wouldn't even buy this even if it wasn't in an RNG box. Jacket completely ruins the outfit, looks like some men's jacket from a thrift shop. And those shoes... WTF were they smoking when they designed this? Horse hooves? Ugliest footwear in the entire game hands down.

10 minutes ago, Sikanda said:

As long as people buy them there's gonna be 0 improvement.

I mean if you mindlessly go and buy those boxes why should they change their business model, when they can just milk people?

Gonna answer 2 ppl with the same argument, we here came to complain a business pratice that hurt the game in every way possible, the CE rate is a reflex of the ingame itens price, so when its get down, most of itens became expensive, and vice versa, but we (like 10~50 people) arguing about it there's no impact in NC, why? because theres 3 times more casher that accept lower rates for them NCoin, just freezing a big point here, im NOT against cashers, im against the brainless cashers that *cricket* up with the CE rate. So with ppl everytime putting more gold with low exchange rate, and the brainless cashers that dont give a *cricket* for their money and the game we all play together, we have the NC dont improving shit in their business model. I hope everyone, cashers and non cashers, read this and think for a second about it.

@Susumimi i liked the skin, but i play with female gon, and i didn't checked how it looks in male characters.

1 hour ago, TheFalcon said:

Just the outfit i wanted... the rate is pretty low btw, another rng event that make ppl quit.

NC West you suck in manage a game, for real, instead of having ideas to attract more players, or player who had quit, you use a such bullshit box to make ppl mad about the rng of this.

Wish I could say Im surprised, but that would imply I had higher expectations for NCSoft. 

NC games ported over to the west exist for one purpose, to milk whales. Games like Aion still exist because people actually spend upwards of around $1000 US per person, per RNG scam event. Otherwise NC wouldve pulled the plug on that game in this region ages ago.

Blade and Soul NA will follow the same path. The sooner the general playerbase comes to grip with the fact this game exists here to satisfy the gambling addicted whales in our society and not the casual gamer, the happier they'll be.

I suggest lowering your expectations of NCSoft like I did years ago. You'll be better off in the long run. Always expect the worst.

14 minutes ago, Nattia said:

The mesh part looks a bit weird on my screen, I don't like it D:

I noticed the quality difference as well when someone posted a pic of how it looks there...see if I can find that and link it

Its a vid in the

The worst outfits in the rotation again. Thread

Well that settles that I won't be getting this outfit anytime soon but saying there will be other methods is pretty believable. Remember Spring Breeze outfit that was in RNG box? They did put that outfit into player's choice voting but it did not make it as the outfit was not popular. I'm pretty sure one day Rough Customer might face same situation or perhaps they will bring alot RNG box outfits to F10 at the same time. Biggest issue is that people got hyped and then got their dreams demolished by having it in RNG box but I guess that is one way to make the box appealing. Pretty rough choice knowing that there are people who only wanted the outfit and hate RNG boxes so they do this time lose in profits thanks to that.

2 hours ago, Arcayne said:

Theyll never give you a straight answer to that. If they did theyd be short curcuiting their own plans. Who'd buy the scam box otherwise?

Jonathan already said the costume will be available via other means too. no worries.

3 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

I noticed the quality difference as well when someone posted a pic of how it looks there...see if I can find that and link it

Its a vid in the

The worst outfits in the rotation again. Thread

wow, it looks so good, must be something with my video card then... i wonder what option that is :0

8 minutes ago, CarbonDragon said:

I actually decided to give the 10-bundle a shot and got the outfit in the 3rd box. Got another outfit on the 7th box also. My RNG is notoriously BAD so I'd say that the chance of getting it is actually pretty decent. 

RNG is RNG. It's completely random. What took you 3 boxes could take another 100. There is no "good or bad" RNG, there is simply...RNG.

6 minutes ago, CarbonDragon said:

I actually decided to give the 10-bundle a shot and got the outfit in the 3rd box. Got another outfit on the 7th box also. My RNG is notoriously BAD so I'd say that the chance of getting it is actually pretty decent. 

The rates don't look nearly that high to me.  People have said they got 0 in 100 boxes.

I hope they stop using community-voted outfit too, and just put them in a short-term rotation instead. The last community-voted rotation has nothing I want, while nice-looking and RNG-gated ones like Spring Breeze lost its chance to appear, giving places to already-appear-once-in-F10 like Dreamcutter.

I'm fine if they just put these outfits in for a week or even three days, as long as they give me a some time to collect HM coins.

Archived