Why Always complain legend wep or acc hard to proc

EViLY

i always read people complaining legend wep and acce are hard to proc..

ony my opinion it should be hard it wont be legendary if it is easy and people should stop being lazy not everything should be handed over in a silver platter!

i love it if they would make it a lot harder!

That's the problem, it's not hard to get it's gated by LUCK. Lucky guy runs tomb <10 times gets legendary neck, unlucky guy runs tomb >100 never sees it drop. The way it is now has nothing to do with hard work only with luck.

9 minutes ago, Cor said:

That's the problem, it's not hard to get it's gated by LUCK. Lucky guy runs tomb <10 times gets legendary neck, unlucky guy runs tomb >100 never sees it drop. The way it is now has nothing to do with hard work only with luck.

The issue is I don't think people understand how RNG work: if the chance is 1% that means its 1% every time you go in, not if you run it 100 times you will get the item once.

What procs you are talking about here ? The procurement cost of the legendary items OR the rate of activation of weapon buff (say Seraph's spirit of light or baleful's spirit of darkness ?)

Procurement cost however is well just natural i think, and people do not need to complain.

ppl however may complain about the buff activation rate..i think it's just natural for any weapon system to have reliably working  buff most of the time instead of 1%.  Especially if said weapon system is costly.

On 28/09/2016 at 2:09 PM, KlausFlouride said:

The issue is I don't think people understand how RNG work: if the chance is 1% that means its 1% every time you go in, not if you run it 100 times you will get the item once.

i think that that is the main problem with bns. A system where the more you run a dungeon the more the % raises is better than the current one. This way its guaranteed to get it at some point.

Archived