Forums

I'm sick of your love for Blade Dance and hate for Destroyer (I'm sick of your developing path for both classes)

Valiant

1 hour ago, TJXX said:

No wonder you do 20k damage

You got stage 3 Bateful weapon, It gave you twice Attack power you got mean what I do in 10k dps you do in 20 to 21k dps

But you do that dps only during emberstomp and Fury, Outside of that and without good crit chance you will do around 6k dps while I do 3k dps without bateful effect 

Why does your DPS matter so much if you enjoy the class I am sure there are ways you can really pull out more from the class. We don't need similar stuff to BD we are made different and I enjoy playing Dest more then BD so I get more of my Dest than I ever got out of my BD.

If you don't like the class than it might be easier to compare and find the flaws.

5 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

Why does your DPS matter so much if you enjoy the class I am sure there are ways you can really pull out more from the class. We don't need similar stuff to BD we are made different and I enjoy playing Dest more then BD so I get more of my Dest than I ever got out of my BD.

If you don't like the class than it might be easier to compare and find the flaws.

I do like the class, But since I like to pvp in 1v1 and 6v6 I like to see some fair shoot against class

Like what made me do this topic, Because I was getting rekt in 6v6 cause of their stupid free CC grab and badge reset effect

I escape first grab which I can't avoid most of time , They grab me again, Dead

100% work and I had no chance which suck

17 minutes ago, Valiant said:

No wonder you do 20k damage

You got stage 3 Bateful weapon, It gave you twice Attack power you got mean what I do in 10k dps you do in 20 to 21k dps

But you do that dps only during emberstomp and Fury, Outside of that and without good crit chance you will do around 6k dps while I do 3k dps without bateful effect 

He doesnt have 20k dps. He is just lyer and/or wannabecoolguy. I have better gear an I know what I am saying.

He can get 20-24k during burst moments or due to other party members buffs/grabs, but 20k raw dps is impossible with his gear.

p.s btw baleful weapon doesnt work the way you think and it doesnt provide twice ap.

49 minutes ago, Said said:

He doesnt have 20k dps. He is just lyer and/or wannabecoolguy. I have better gear an I know what I am saying.

He can get 20-24k during burst moments or due to other party members buffs/grabs, but 20k raw dps is impossible with his gear.

p.s btw baleful weapon doesnt work the way you think and it doesnt provide twice ap.

Then explain to me what Bateful weapon effect do ?

And btw I know that, That why I told him in every 45 second you do 20k at max dps using your bateful effect + emberstomp effect + Fury for 6 second only then back to the stupid 3-6k whatever the number dps for every second

While I'm sure FM/Sum/BM new fire shit build/etc doing damage above that 6k by ways, Like 10k maybe or even more ? And when they get at their burst mood or what it called 100-0 in pvp they reach for 30k maybe

They just outdps us in every way cause we are so behind.

Like I want to mention few things, Destroyer maybe the only class that *cricket*ed up in open world because every class require different skill build to beat.

For example :  Like when I go against BM, They got double block on ground and the only way to break that is by using double knockdown which is impossible because you using drag at same time , Or even when you go against KFM or SF who using counter instead of block you will need the normal knee instead of knee that break defense but it impossible.

Same goes for warlock and such, You got my point ? We are *cricket*ed up cause of low dps and stupid tree design 

Name a class who have different skill build for every class beside Destroyer ? None ? Right ?

Destroyer need to use fury against warlock/sum to kill them as fast as possible but at the same time need a Blue buff to beat other classes, Need knee that break defense against warlock/Bm/KFM block build while in same time need daze knee to pin down people for some good dps, We need drag skill to match against classes while need knockdown boot to match against double block BM

Sigh this design 

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

I do like the class, But since I like to pvp in 1v1 and 6v6 I like to see some fair shoot against class

Like what made me do this topic, Because I was getting rekt in 6v6 cause of their stupid free CC grab and badge reset effect

I escape first grab which I can't avoid most of time , They grab me again, Dead

100% work and I had no chance which suck

You know BD's grab has same CD as your escape right? How can a single BD grab you twice while your escape was still in CD? Were you vs two BDs or grab players? If so, most of the other class players would be dead as well in this case.

19 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

You know BD's grab has same CD as your escape right? How can a single BD grab you twice while your escape was still in CD? Were you vs two BDs or grab players? If so, most of the other class players would be dead as well in this case.

Soul badge has effect that removes the cooldown of phantom grip at least i heard that but for it you need to farm infinity tower and get 90 of those medal looking items.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Soul badge has effect that removes the cooldown of phantom grip at least i heard that but for it you need to farm infinity tower and get 90 of those medal looking items.

As he said, Badge does reset it

While our Destroyer Badge just gave 2 second increase over 6 second grab time, so it useless beside reset 

2 hours ago, TJXX said:

http://imgur.com/Dyqludy

No fury, just lmb/rmb/f/3.  Typical fight lasted just over 2 minutes.  Averaged 15.5k dps.

http://imgur.com/9FhhvaW

With fury and using typhoon/execute averaged out to about 19.3 after 2.5 minutes.

I want a Fury + LMB/RMB, I won't count on useless skill that get bugs sometime and not useful in pvp 

15 hours ago, Valiant said:

I want a Fury + LMB/RMB, I won't count on useless skill that get bugs sometime and not useful in pvp 

You will never be satisfied anyway.  Just find a new game or make multiple characters and play the FOTM as they come.

1 hour ago, TJXX said:

You will never be satisfied anyway.  Just find a new game or make multiple characters and play the FOTM as they come.

It certainly seems that way. I played pretty much every class some to 30ish some to 50+ and others just 10. But I have had the most fun with my destroyer and I feel useful in parties.

On 9/28/2016 at 0:24 AM, Said said:

Man I just bought Bateful weapon, Wtf ? It same old dps with normal weapon ? WTF ?

After spend all of this money I end up with same old weapon just a new look and reset cooldown which depend on RNG to achieve ? WTF

I can barely reach 10k with RMB Damage with STage 3 emberstomp and Fury e.e

Archived