info / help soul fighter

sara2

i ask for info , help or its a bug . Soul Figther skill F name skill : Retreat it shows for less than 1 second  that is 1.7   milliseconds  if i dont press in this time i cant escape from knockdown  , daze ,unconscious  . i play at 40 fps  .110 /130 ping  80% i m using ice skills and lose many fights becouse i dont press in time this skill .

any suggestions are welcome . dont ask to change class , race ,skills

I've been playing a SF and so far have not had much trouble using the 'F' Retreat ability or the '1' Tornado ability when knocked down. For me these abilities seem to have a window of more like .5 seconds to 1 second. I do have a ping more in the range of 50ms however so you might be having difficulty pulling these off due to ping. Have you placed at least 1 skill point into 'Second Wind'? That may or may not help things.

Yeah, not just for soul fighter, but for any character for me. The back away skill disappears even though I click F while the logo is still there. Very likely it's a ping issue, which sucks. This also ties into a lot of input delays I get while playing the game, both skills and typing in general.

7 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

I've been playing a SF and so far have not had much trouble using the 'F' Retreat ability or the '1' Tornado ability when knocked down. For me these abilities seem to have a window of more like .5 seconds to 1 second. I do have a ping more in the range of 50ms however so you might be having difficulty pulling these off due to ping. Have you placed at least 1 skill point into 'Second Wind'? That may or may not help things.

yes second wind i have 3 points  and its working fine just like tornado

Archived