Disconnection issue

Kiddou

I came back from a week's break and when I thought I could enjoy playing again, I was greeted by this thing... Never happened to me until this morning. I took two screenshots but I lost count of how many times this has occurred to me alone. Is this happening to anyone else as well? This is a major pain especially when it happens in Whirlwind Valley, its an insta-lose for you and possibly for the team 

http://imgur.com/a/HlGRT

Is happening since last week for me -i'm DC'ing randomly and is pretty much unplayable -DC the 8th time today is not fun at all .This is an issue that it should be looked into. Seems most of us have it -all my party members crashed today in SSP at a distance of 1 min or so. PLEASE FIX ,NcSoft!

This isn't normal, is still there and I've been scared to face dungeons (since it doesn't even give me chance to reconnect, it kicks me out of the party right away) ... Is not even a lag issue, I was playing so well but then BOOM! DC out of nowhere... It's impossible to predict or avoid?

I had to come back and say this, since yesterday's night the disconnections has been reduced to ... Zero! I don't know, I didn't touch or move anything, I've been leveling up and spamming poharan (I want the costume) and it worked fine, but some lag sometimes and a high lag peak at the end of the day (I had like 40 seconds delay in my skill inputs but not for chat) but that could've been my connection... Ironically, having a lag like that would give me a DC, but no... I had disconnections when the game seemed perfectly fine.

I hope is fixed for good, any of u guys checked again?

My guildmate has been having severe issues with disconnects for the past two weeks during dungeons. I'll have to ask him if there's error messages or any other details that might be helpful... But he basically can't get daily dungeons done at all, regardless of cross server or local party.

can confirm. My pc is high-end and my ethernet connection is solid but I still crash several times a day. typically in ssp.

Pretty sure this is one of the main reasons why people are bailing from the game in large numbers. No one likes working hard for something just for an unoptimized, trash game to disconnect you. Instead of fixing the issues each patch it seems to get worse and worse>.>
Most days, like today, I just give up completely on completing ssp dailies.

same problem at EU Server.................the support is unhelpful.and when i tell them my opinon about how they deal with problems they blocked me for two days.............they cant solve any thing and take a long time to even answer your ticket......

Archived