Rank 10 VIP - meh

Xiaoyen

Anyone else get to rank 10 VIP and think, "well, that was pretty underwhelming"? I was super happy when I was able to take my storage everywhere with me. But, from rank 9 to 10, it just felt soooo anti-climactic. 

I would recommend doing more stuff to make that rank 10 special. Maybe change the VIP icon from a star to a little whale? Or how about adding in that weapons skin wardrobe that I keep suggesting? I think it is ridiculous to be able to change your outfits constantly, but not your weapon appearance to match.

Please do SOMETHING. Thanks.

XD, i fink need a new icon what will tell i have eggs XD

But in fact is true, yep 30% is good boost but to take lvl 10 from 9 need 616.000 points but from 8 to 9 need 184.000points . i fink really need to add some new bonuses, 1 no fess on market wen sell-et   or wi-fi market registration ... .

52 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

I would still like to who is the genius who came up with the "1 time use" weapon skin idea.

I know right? I keep suggesting they give us a weapons skin wardrobe. I think people would have fun finding different weapons and "registering" them into the wardrobe. Then people should be allowed to change weapon skins like they do outfits so that it all matches.

Archived