One very small change I want to whirlwind valley:

Cesura

The minimap. 

I'd like the display priority depth of the map icons such that the player icons are shown ABOVE the brazier icons. 

If someone on my team is standing right on top of the brazier, that icon covers their player number so it's very hard to tell who is standing on it.  

The brazier doesn't move, so I don't really need to see the icon for that as well. I know full well exactly where it is. 

It's a minor annoyance, but I like being able to easily see which teammates are where when planning my own movement routes, and it'd also make it easier to see who's effectively defending points so I can possibly toss them my end-match vote. 

+1 on this. Reasonable request, and bugs me every time too. There is one problem tho. If many people stand on the brazier and there is no transparency of the icons, they might cover the actual brazier icon, and make it hard to see if you own it or its contested and stuff. They need to rework the map thing completely. Like add the color of the team that owns it at that time, to the whole lane , or some more indicators. That will help with people that don't pay much attention too. 

Agreeing with this.

It can be useful to stand behind the node as a hide position, but I don't hang out there ONLY because I know my teammates can't see anyone at the node if I do that. I find it annoying when others do it.

The icon priority has actually affected my gameplay. Plz fix.

Archived