"Please hotfix bots Ncsoft. I am a human everybody." Bump if you like.

KugekiAme

dxJ5zHo.jpg

I thought first, this were a new class, because of the weapon....then i have realized, that this picture was taken fron nekropolis.

And my interpretation to the picture:

Maybe he want to notice NCSOFT the botproblem with this image, but i am not sure...or he was banned, because he was mistaken as a bot???

• 3 weeks later...

The gun was really just a joke, due to how you cannot bring it inside the room. I figured it would be a good meme, for stupidity. Cause, I was joking around one day, and I quote myself:"Hey, I wonder if you can get the gun inside, and shoot Yura to down her faster." No, I am not banned, but the gun was just me being an anime nerd. Then, thinking what can't kill a good time, because they just afk as a whole team. It produces the image, can we shoot the bots offline? Personally, I soloed three of those soul wardens that day, and just decided to make it a joke. Cause, when I talked, and so it appeared I motivated people to actually stay. It was hell, I mean they ruin Bg's, and now continue to ruin dungeons at times. Like Asura, and many more just want their daily carry.

Which was more funny, me streaming an afk blade dancer, and pulling Asura atop him? Like I don't mean once, over, and over again. While he said nothing, and this legendary BM with the weapon at lv 5 Putting on his clean up crew weapon..Like he's cheering me on? At that point, consider the angel of chaos the bot. Then, whom has the gun.

Archived