Your thoughts on the most efficient SF key bindings

studioMagicalFox

Have you remapped the keybindings for your Soul Fighter in order to better execute your rotation? I started thinking about this after I saw a video where the player had remapped the RMB it looked like to the 2 key. If anyone has experimented with this I would like to hear your thoughts on how you remapped the keys and what results you got. Did it increase your speed and do you get higher dps from it?

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe he remapped it to better suit a KFM sort of buttons? Assuming he only changed RMB to 2.
I remapped my KFM's keys to match my SF's keys afterall. Moved 2 to RMB.
I feel like the speed of my animation cancelling for Earth build depends solely on my ping, key changes won't affect how i ani-cancel. I've gotten too used to everything else that if I change it now I would actually be slower in pressing something like Froststorm.

41 minutes ago, Nuruo said:

Maybe he remapped it to better suit a KFM sort of buttons? Assuming he only changed RMB to 2.
I remapped my KFM's keys to match my SF's keys afterall. Moved 2 to RMB.
I feel like the speed of my animation cancelling for Earth build depends solely on my ping, key changes won't affect how i ani-cancel. I've gotten too used to everything else that if I change it now I would actually be slower in pressing something like Froststorm.

I also have gotten really used to the key layout and can't think of any way to remap which might be helpful. You are probably correct about the 2-RMB switch he did to make it more like the KFM. I was just curious if anyone had tried doing this sort of thing and how it worked out if they did.

• 1 month later...

I binded 1 and F to thumb mouse buttons, moved Z to T, X to Q, C to R, V to E, Q to C and E to V. It feels a bit more comfortable to me, as it is hard to press ZXCV fast and without looking on keyboard.

I also thought about re-mapping from WASD to ESDF, but decided not to for now. In this case 1-4 should be shidted to the right too, I guess

Archived