The worst outfits in the rotation again

Cor

Saw on stream that we are getting Villager A Outfit aka Visionary and Pathfinder today which are the worst ones from the batch that has been added to F3 with the last update. Very disappointing to see only bad outfits and reskins in the rotation again when there are so many great ones we haven't gotten yet. This week it's especially bad i mean come on Pathfinder is the fourth recolor of that outfit already...

I think samurai will be grouped in with the other Halloween outfits but I agree this rotation is very disappointing x: I hope that with the next rotation they will rotate all costumes like we have that autumn outfit which was one of the very first outfits to be sold which would be perfect to be sold now since it's autumn instead of like prime time or something

4 hours ago, K4t said:

I honestly thought we'd be getting rough customer or samurai this friday. Oh well, money would go towards something else if that holds true. Its all cool.

Well said. I really don't get these people running this game into the dirt. It's like they get into the office and go, "Okay! What can we do to make the least amount of money and push players away? hmmm... Oh I know!"

I don't play anymore. Not in months to be truthful. The dumb way they handle the f2p model. Skimping on decent servers to save money. Paywalling a key feature ffa to other regions. Just too much wrong to happily support. Though I keep checking like I imagine many ex-BnS players do to see if there has been any change or improvement. Would be back so fast with money in hand.

Well anydangway... you guys take care.

9 minutes ago, Ghennkins said:

Well said. I really don't get these people running this game into the dirt. It's like they get into the office and go, "Okay! What can we do to make the least amount of money and push players away? hmmm... Oh I know!"

I don't play anymore. Not in months to be truthful. The dumb way they handle the f2p model. Skimping on decent servers to save money. Paywalling a key feature ffa to other regions. Just too much wrong to happily support. Though I keep checking like I imagine many ex-BnS players do to see if there has been any change or improvement. Would be back so fast with money in hand.

Well anydangway... you guys take care.

Is outfit storage a free or permanent feature in all other bns outside of EU and NA?

11 minutes ago, K4t said:

Is outfit storage a free or permanent feature in all other bns outside of EU and NA?

Yes, if you are talking about the wardrobe, in all other regions its permanent and free.
Trust me if you wana play this game the less you know about other regions the better, because the way ncsoft handles bns NA and EU is the worse out of them all (imo).

10 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Yes, if you are talking about the wardrobe, in all other regions its permanent and free.
Trust me if you wana play this game the less you know about other regions the better, because the way ncsoft handles bns NA and EU is the worse out of them all (imo).

Well then how's this theory?

What if they're heading down the same road as the other regions but started off with everything from outfits, to wardrobe to some other features and stuff you didnt have to grind or pay for, locked behind micro transactions to milk only for them to revert this region's version to other region's current payscheme/state or something like it. Sounds like a pretty lucrative end game lol.

Man.... I was really looking forward to this rotation. Dude I bought NCoin last night, thinking one more day la la la la........ This post is gonna be quite a bit more heated than my usual tone. I would really be interested to hear the people at NCSoft responsible for this aspect of things explain the reasoning behind not releasing costumes that the player's really want to see. I actually challenge them to come forward with their strategy and I don't mean some post here saying 'As always we at NCSoft are working to bring our customers the best play experience. Stay tuned for exciting things in the future' No. No. Enough of that. The poster above who said it seems like they try to think of ways to not make money was right. The costume contest this summer was a great thing and they need to keep community feedback alive in this process. Why not after each rotation let the player's vote for which costumes they want to see next rotation and place every costume available to the game in the list of choices (except the ones they are holding back for events ... fair nuff). That would guarantee consistent high sales for them and we the players would be happy. I mean it's really no skin off their back either and a child could implement it. So why should they be stingy over a thing like this. I know that they will never engage us in a real dialogue at this point. it is obvious that they are afraid to do that. I think this is because they have backpedaled so much regarding the things they promised for the game prior and right after release. Still at the very least they could toss us a bone or two from behind the desks where they are hiding. 

I agree, those are shit, no two ways about it. and that's on purpose I am sure, so when the outfits that are higher cost comes out, you'll be okay with it bc they are the ones you really want anyway and you'll be excited about that and snatch them up

and yea I'm fired up after watching the vid with crazy cool outfits with wings and dragons on your shoulder and we get the F'en cheap hooker outfit from that bunch, wow thanks.

They release shitty costumes to make the KR/TW/CN versions look better. Pretty obvious, as nearly every single Asian MMO does this. They release a dumbed-down western port of the game with broken translations, 1/10th the manpower, shitty servers, shitty events, and of course way shittier costumes. Why? Because western audience is easy to please. It takes at most half the effort to please western audience than it is to please Asian audience because there's simply way more quality MMO's in Asia than in the west. I'm Asian myself but living in NA, so I know. The exact same thing happened with Tera so I'm not at all surprised. Original KR/CN versions get super cool events and cultural costumes, what do we get? Stupid hand-me-down second hand crap that have already been obsolete in the KR/CN versions.

1 hour ago, Susumimi said:

They release shitty costumes to make the KR/TW/CN versions look better. Pretty obvious, as nearly every single Asian MMO does this. They release a dumbed-down western port of the game with broken translations, 1/10th the manpower, shitty servers, shitty events, and of course way shittier costumes. Why? Because western audience is easy to please. It takes at most half the effort to please western audience than it is to please Asian audience because there's simply way more quality MMO's in Asia than in the west. I'm Asian myself but living in NA, so I know. The exact same thing happened with Tera so I'm not at all surprised. Original KR/CN versions get super cool events and cultural costumes, what do we get? Stupid hand-me-down second hand crap that have already been obsolete in the KR/CN versions.

Really, because 99% of the people I've talked to in NA are not satisfied with the game

Archived