STS,, moonstone and soulstone will sky rocket in price on oct 5th...

Holybread

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Actually the opposite is most likely going to happen or the prices will steadily stay the same.

Since fewer are needed people aren't going to need an overwhelming amount unless everyone and their mom plans to gear up their alts(if they even go to the point to use STS).

If prices were going to shoot up, you'd see a change in them directly after the Accessory announcement was posted but no change has happened.

But I could always be wrong; just going by past experiences since playing from the beginning.

you got a point... maybe it will skyrocket just till after the weekend of the release... after that hype is gone gold burn and every price will crash again lol...

Actually the opposite is most likely going to happen or the prices will steadily stay the same.

Since fewer are needed people aren't going to need an overwhelming amount unless everyone and their mom plans to gear up their alts(if they even go to the point to use STS).

If prices were going to shoot up, you'd see a change in them directly after the Accessory announcement was posted but no change has happened.

But I could always be wrong; just going by past experiences since playing from the beginning.

1 hour ago, Holybread said:

I do the same... but about STS? buy early or when you need it?

I make my own.

I farm the mats myself, all but moonstones. Those I buy and trade from guildies.

I do buy gold if it drops to 5 per or lower. Usally when new outfits hit the Shop.

I think the amounts of stingers and moonstones and SS people have piled up and are not offering on the market right now is huge. prices might go up 10%, then people start selling and things will stabilize. Highest chance of a rise is for STS, because those don't rain down from the event sky like the other materials. What this will do more importantly is create a shortage of gold, and that means several other things might become cheaper as people try to sell off stuff in order to finance their upgrading. -_^

This might also affect currency exchange, with giving you a bit more HMCs for your golds.

1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

I think the amounts of stingers and moonstones and SS people have piled up and are not offering on the market right now is huge. prices might go up 10%, then people start selling and things will stabilize. Highest chance of a rise is for STS, because those don't rain down from the event sky like the other materials. What this will do more importantly is create a shortage of gold, and that means several other things might become cheaper as people try to sell off stuff in order to finance their upgrading. -_^

This might also affect currency exchange, with giving you a bit more HMCs for your golds.

+1 STS will be the one people should be concern... demand will be so high for the launch of this change maybe for couple of weeks till people over craft for it and the supply overtake demand... but I might be wrong too...

I doubt it will raise a lot, Most people that pay for overpriced mats have already maxed out their accesories. They will go up simpley because the 6v6 event is ending (if im not wrong) on the same date, which is what is overflowing the market with moonstones and soulstones and even stingers. SSP is more dead than ever, so after 6v6 event well have people going back there or prices will increase a bit i suppose.

Archived