Forums

About PING

Hello all.

I'm playing BNS since 4 mounths and this is the right time to ask about my problem.

Well, my web service is really good and very efficent.

I have done some speed test and ping test and it give no problems but, in game , as always, i always have 130ms ( when all is good).

Unfotunatly in last 2 weeks, there are a lot of days, mainly in afternoon ( 15.00 -21.00 is "bad" time) game for me became unplayble.

First, i have an Asus.
I had close all "broken" process releted to this PC and nothing change.

How is possible have this ping and this latency if i play from Italy and this is EU BNS?

This game earn a lot of money from players and this is the best servers that NCSoft can give to us?

Im just curios, if someone have some advice to help me to solve this problem( Im KFM, good ping= good game)...

Thanks

I know about all booster software as KillPing exc..

but this is game problem i think and Game must solve it.

13 minutes ago, TuNaTa said:

Hello all.

I'm playing BNS since 4 mounths and this is the right time to ask about my problem.

Well, my web service is really good and very efficent.

I have done some speed test and ping test and it give no problems but, in game , as always, i always have 130ms ( when all is good).

Unfotunatly in last 2 weeks, there are a lot of days, mainly in afternoon ( 15.00 -21.00 is "bad" time) game for me became unplayble.

First, i have an Asus.
I had close all "broken" process releted to this PC and nothing change.

How is possible have this ping and this latency if i play from Italy and this is EU BNS?

This game earn a lot of money from players and this is the best servers that NCSoft can give to us?

Im just curios, if someone have some advice to help me to solve this problem( Im KFM, good ping= good game)...

Thanks

I know about all booster software as KillPing exc..

but this is game problem i think and Game must solve it.

Welcome to Blade and Soul NA/EU! Where your biggest enemy in a game reliant on good ping is latency due to horribad server infrastructure cause KR just wants to milk you and save money while doing it.

Enjoy your stay!

17 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

Welcome to Blade and Soul NA/EU! Where your biggest enemy in a game reliant on good ping is latency due to horribad server infrastructure cause KR just wants to milk you and save money while doing it.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for answer.

Infact my suspect was just that problem is not only mine.

This thing is sad anyway.

I belive that is stupid buy another software for reduce latency.

It will be frustrating if i was NCSoft.

So, are there no "news" about probably iusse on servers?
Its all afternoon that i can't (really play).

It was my free day.

2 hours ago, TuNaTa said:

It will be frustrating if i was NCSoft.

So, are there no "news" about probably iusse on servers?

Only if you are a company that cares, but they do not.

The issue has been known to NCS West since CBT, and they still went ahead and used a bad server structure that they knew doesn't work since then. They can, but won't do anything about it.

4 hours ago, TuNaTa said:

I always play at 130-190 ms according to the game. Though, this isn't really truthful. People can have good ping while playing and yet the game shows high pings. Never trust the ingame ping meter fully. You may have even up to 220 ping according to BnS's ingame meter but there's no effect on the gaming itself. Actual problems start when you start feeling the delays in your gaming.

It is known issue which all the support replies indicate that it is your ISP. Some cases might be so but most likely not. I remember when I had for 4 days game telling me "The game is under maintenance" and they blamed it on my antivirus. Tried all and the game messed up my computer and I had to reinstall whole windows. Be careful when you try deleting the game files if  you ever want to try if that helps.

PS. Your name made me hungry. Q_Q

7 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Only if you are a company that cares, but they do not.

Well, this is mine/our fault that choise for another time this game.
Always i choise good game, with high funny potencial, but ....well.

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

WellI always play at 130-190 ms according to the game. Though, this isn't really truthful. People can have good ping while playing and yet the game shows high pings. Never trust the ingame ping meter fully. You may have even up to 220 ping according to BnS's ingame meter but there's no effect on the gaming itself. Actual problems start when you start feeling the delays in your gaming.

It is known issue which all the support replies indicate that it is your ISP. Some cases might be so but most likely not. I remember when I had for 4 days game telling me "The game is under maintenance" and they blamed it on my antivirus. Tried all and the game messed up my computer and I had to reinstall whole windows. Be careful when you try deleting the game files if  you ever want to try if that helps.

PS. Your name made me hungry. Q_Q

Well, i thought that booster software company was the same of game and this was a business :D

But seems is not this.

So, i hope that they will open their eyes.

PS: Why hungry? :D