Backstabpuss

Please tell me this is not happening!

Recommended Posts

Lol LD always hit like a truck and you are complaining?

 

HM3 summoner proly with no crit def. FYI on arena which is equalized LD crits for 10k+ now imagine a dude with Legendary 6 should be critting up to 45k.

 

You have no reason to complain when you don't belong that BG at your current gear stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Devilwithin said:

Lol LD always hit like a truck and you are complaining?

 

HM3 summoner proly with no crit def. FYI on arena which is equalized LD crits for 10k+ now imagine a dude with Legendary 6 should be critting up to 45k.

 

You have no reason to complain when you don't belong that BG at your current gear stats.

In short OP he's saying git gud, because he has no clue how to play any other class but BM.  And that's not a stab at you OP.

Edited by RageFrost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slyce   

Just guessing stats:
about 800AP, 233% crit dmg + 19.3% weapon buff + 5% from skill = 41k

This is not current max. gear but close to it.

 

Edit: with blue buff +50% crit dmg you only need 750 AP and about 205% crit dmg for this

Edited by Slyce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Slyce said:

Just guessing stats:
about 800AP, 233% crit dmg + 19.3% weapon buff + 5% from skill = 41k

This is not current max. gear but close to it.

 

Edit: with blue buff +50% crit dmg you only need 750 AP and about 205% crit dmg for this

Wrong.

I main a HM10 BM with 673AP, 35% Crit rate, 212.xx% Crit damage, 1530 crit def (Challenger/Sparring SS set) and True Scorpio stage 10 weapon and my Lightning Draw can hit lower geared players with up to 40k+ with out any WL/Sin buffs.

Your problem probably was that you dont have any crit defense. Also as stated before, the LD that hit you is the hard hitter version, you get like 10-12k extra damage with my gear and lvl when you hit an opponent that is stunned, dazed, knocked down or phantom gripped. So just deal with it and get better stats.

Edited by TwoPunchMan092

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slyce said:

Just guessing stats:
about 800AP, 233% crit dmg + 19.3% weapon buff + 5% from skill = 41k

This is not current max. gear but close to it.

 

Edit: with blue buff +50% crit dmg you only need 750 AP and about 205% crit dmg for this

 

22 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

x2jqt0.jpg

 

No comment!

http://www.bnscoffee.com/character/EU/Duffeena

 

I'm just breaking this down for you. You have 0 critical defense, so you're not reducing their critical chance, or the damage they do on a critical hit. Your defense only gives you 16% damage reduction, and the BM probably has more than 16% piercing, which means they completely nullify your defense. They probably also have sparring/challenger soul shield sets, which gives them debuff damage bonus (extra damage to CC'ed targets). 

 

You basically took the full brunt of that lightning draw on a CC. It's a skill on a 1 minute cooldown, hence its high damage (only on a CC). You might want to do a little preparation for 6v6.

 

Try working your way up to F21+ of tower of infinity. If you can get 3 pieces of the sparring soul shield, it gives you free crit defense (less damage taken and reduces the opponent's chance of getting crits on you), piercing and debuff damage (this helps you deal more damage to enemies). If you can make your way up to 31+, that's even better since you can farm for both 3 piece challenger and 3 piece sparring, doubling your bonus stats (it helps a lot). If not, try to get Naryu Lab/Naksun/Scorpion pieces. These are the more tanky SS sets. Fuse them with critical defense until you can get to a decent number (1.5k+ would be great).

 

If you want to balance your focus between defense and offense, fuse half of them with crit defense (ideally the level 50+ pieces), and half with piercing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
8 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

 

http://www.bnscoffee.com/character/EU/Duffeena

 

I'm just breaking this down for you. You have 0 critical defense, so you're not reducing their critical chance, or the damage they do on a critical hit. Your defense only gives you 16% damage reduction, and the BM probably has more than 16% piercing, which means they completely nullify your defense. They probably also have sparring/challenger soul shield sets, which gives them debuff damage bonus (extra damage to CC'ed targets). 

 

You basically took the full brunt of that lightning draw on a CC. It's a skill on a 1 minute cooldown, hence its high damage (only on a CC). You might want to do a little preparation for 6v6.

 

Try working your way up to F21+ of tower of infinity. If you can get 3 pieces of the sparring soul shield, it gives you free crit defense (less damage taken and reduces the opponent's chance of getting crits on you), piercing and debuff damage (this helps you deal more damage to enemies). If you can make your way up to 31+, that's even better since you can farm for both 3 piece challenger and 3 piece sparring, doubling your bonus stats (it helps a lot). If not, try to get Naryu Lab/Naksun/Scorpion pieces. These are the more tanky SS sets. Fuse them with critical defense until you can get to a decent number (1.5k+ would be great).

 

If you want to balance your focus between defense and offense, fuse half of them with crit defense (ideally the level 50+ pieces), and half with piercing.

Would you explain to me how my HM11 Destroyer got rekt with 30k Crit from their lighting draw as well ?

I'm 2100 Crit Def, 2380 Defense,89k HP without pet  still after all of that got crit all of sudden with 30k 


Their Lighting Draw make huge dps like their stupid new Dragontongue, Their Lighting draw do twice or even more damage than my Smash skill either in 1v1 or open world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Valiant said:

Would you explain to me how my HM11 Destroyer got rekt with 30k Crit from their lighting draw as well ?

I'm 2100 Crit Def, 2380 Defense,89k HP without pet  still after all of that got crit all of sudden with 30k 


Their Lighting Draw make huge dps like their stupid new Dragontongue, Their Lighting draw do twice or even more damage than my Smash skill either in 1v1 or open world

An overgeared BM (stage 6 baleful, oath stage 10, high piercing) can hit for that amount if the lightning draw comes after HM Z (10% AP boost for each target hit. We can get up to 50% if we hit 5 targets. 1 minute cooldown skill).

 

There are other things that could happen in 6v6, like brazier captures, which gives the capturing team a buff. I've hit a KFM for 60k on lightning draw because I used HM Z and lightning draw after my team captured a brazier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
2 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

An overgeared BM (stage 6 baleful, oath stage 10, high piercing) can hit for that amount if the lightning draw comes after HM Z (10% AP boost for each target hit. We can get up to 50% if we hit 5 targets. 1 minute cooldown skill).

 

There are other things that could happen in 6v6, like brazier captures, which gives the capturing team a buff. I've hit a KFM for 60k on lightning draw because I used HM Z and lightning draw after my team captured a brazier.

Either way that complete unfair, I'mreally getting sick of my Class cause I leak behind every class now
My *cricket*ing smash with the right combo of Fury+CC+ Emberstomp dps won't even reach that high on average crit def player, God why did I pick such as class -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shuchin   

Keep in mind no amount of crit def will reduce critical damage below 120%. So if you say you got hit by a crit then that will have been 20% extra damage over base, 2100 crit def or not. Also 2800 def is not huge unless your def buff was up. His pierce can probably negate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Valiant said:

Either way that complete unfair, I'mreally getting sick of my Class cause I leak behind every class now
My *cricket*ing smash with the right combo of Fury+CC+ Emberstomp dps won't even reach that high on average crit def player, God why did I pick such as class -.-

I understand Destro can't deal heavy damage on a single hit like BM can, but they can keep CC locks for a very very long time and do really high damage. Smash still hits pretty hard. 

 

If you look at the modifiers

Lightning draw: 6 + 14(on CC'ed targets) - 1 minute cooldown

Smash: 12 + 6.5(on CC'ed targets) - 45s cooldown.

On a time bases, Smash does more damage than lightning draw. 

 

I've been wrecked by Destros when I've blown tab early. Imo, they're one of the best classes, if not THE best class to play in WWV, and a great class in pvp overall. With enough gear, they can stall a point for a really long time while getting some kills (red spin op af) and give a huge boost in points to the team (if the rest of the team pulls their weight).

 

Don't get discouraged by the fact that their damage is low now. It's unfortunate that we got the skill patch out of order and fire BM became the OP meta (though, there are so many awful fire BM bandwagoners out there, it makes me cry). Destros will catch up in damage once NA gets the legendary SS/amulets around which the skill patch was balanced.

Edited by OniOfTheSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keichi   

Hi,

 

I wish to remind you that BD has also Lighting Draw (which is different from BM's one). Since we have no clue about which one it is, I don't understand the discussion about BM. Btw, I already dealt 35k (with 650 AP/204% critical damage) on a LD (as a BD), when red buffed. So I can easily imagine some legendary guys with 725 AP under that buff dealing 40k+ on a squishy target with 0 critical defense.

 

I'm sorry OP, but you can't complain about a very situational hit when you don't even have gear/bopaes for PvP.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
56 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

I understand Destro can't deal heavy damage on a single hit like BM can, but they can keep CC locks for a very very long time and do really high damage. Smash still hits pretty hard. 

 

If you look at the modifiers

Lightning draw: 6 + 14(on CC'ed targets) - 1 minute cooldown

Smash: 12 + 6.5(on CC'ed targets) - 45s cooldown.

On a time bases, Smash does more damage than lightning draw. 

 

I've been wrecked by Destros when I've blown tab early. Imo, they're one of the best classes, if not THE best class to play in WWV, and a great class in pvp overall. With enough gear, they can stall a point for a really long time while getting some kills (red spin op af) and give a huge boost in points to the team (if the rest of the team pulls their weight).

 

Don't get discouraged by the fact that their damage is low now. It's unfortunate that we got the skill patch out of order and fire BM became the OP meta (though, there are so many awful fire BM bandwagoners out there, it makes me cry). Destros will catch up in damage once NA gets the legendary SS/amulets around which the skill patch was balanced.

Red spin is not that op if you ask me, Body switch or what ever it called that assassin use break it easily, Many Drag or Knockup skills bug and break it.
And if you ask me I don't think "legendary SS/amulets"  won't make change cause any pump that happen to Destroyer would happen to other classes as well cause all classes would get same stuff , you know but we will see

 

And for part of cc, If you think about it for a moment a BM vs Destroyer in 1v1 you will find BM having more CC 

41 minutes ago, Keichi said:

Hi,

 

I wish to remind you that BD has also Lighting Draw (which is different from BM's one). Since we have no clue about which one it is, I don't understand the discussion about BM. Btw, I already dealt 35k (with 650 AP/204% critical damage) on a LD (as a BD), when red buffed. So I can easily imagine some legendary guys with 725 AP under that buff dealing 40k+ on a squishy target with 0 critical defense.

 

I'm sorry OP, but you can't complain about a very situational hit when you don't even have gear/bopaes for PvP.

 

 

Got crit with 30k On 2.1k Crit def and 2400 def Destroyer xD

So it doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hwalien   
On 9/23/2016 at 8:07 AM, OniOfTheSword said:

I understand Destro can't deal heavy damage on a single hit like BM can, but they can keep CC locks for a very very long time and do really high damage. Smash still hits pretty hard. 

 

If you look at the modifiers

Lightning draw: 6 + 14(on CC'ed targets) - 1 minute cooldown

Smash: 12 + 6.5(on CC'ed targets) - 45s cooldown.

On a time bases, Smash does more damage than lightning draw. 

 

I've been wrecked by Destros when I've blown tab early. Imo, they're one of the best classes, if not THE best class to play in WWV, and a great class in pvp overall. With enough gear, they can stall a point for a really long time while getting some kills (red spin op af) and give a huge boost in points to the team (if the rest of the team pulls their weight).

 

Don't get discouraged by the fact that their damage is low now. It's unfortunate that we got the skill patch out of order and fire BM became the OP meta (though, there are so many awful fire BM bandwagoners out there, it makes me cry). Destros will catch up in damage once NA gets the legendary SS/amulets around which the skill patch was balanced.

I've seen a destroyer with 650 ish ap doing  53k ish smash damage to my HM9 BM at SSP. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N3ro   
On 23.9.2016 at 4:06 PM, Valiant said:

Red spin is not that op if you ask me, Body switch or what ever it called that assassin use break it easily, Many Drag or Knockup skills bug and break it.
And if you ask me I don't think "legendary SS/amulets"  won't make change cause any pump that happen to Destroyer would happen to other classes as well cause all classes would get same stuff , you know but we will see

 

And for part of cc, If you think about it for a moment a BM vs Destroyer in 1v1 you will find BM having more CC 

Got crit with 30k On 2.1k Crit def and 2400 def Destroyer xD

So it doesn't matter.

And still he thinks sins tab swap destros out of redspins. What a great player...

 

Destro weakest class... no ccs, no damage, no movement, no iframes, no openers. Such a helpless class. If i say that enough times maybe some day i´ll understand that everything destro has is weaker than other classes skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
3 hours ago, N3ro said:

And still he thinks sins tab swap destros out of redspins. What a great player...

 

Destro weakest class... no ccs, no damage, no movement, no iframes, no openers. Such a helpless class. If i say that enough times maybe some day i´ll understand that everything destro has is weaker than other classes skills.

Try it on redspin and it will break it, You will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N3ro   
20 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Try it on redspin and it will break it, You will see

Dude, decent destros LITERALLY USE REDSPIN AS A GOTO TOOL TO BLOCK TAB SWAPS WHENEVER THEY CAN PREDICT ONE! I mean ofc it has cooldown and they also use their 2 iframe, ss, shield, or searing strike, probably more often. But still its what they do, or try *A LOT*.

 

If you use the left tree or put no points into it, then yeah... that one we can tab swap you out. But witch half sane destro uses the left tree against sins, or in pvp in general. Well in mass pvp MAYBE, but still probably just no. It´s garbage compared to the middle one in mass pvp too.

Edited by N3ro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
2 minutes ago, N3ro said:

Dude, decent destros LITERALLY USE REDSPIN AS A GOTO TOOL TO BLOCK TAB SWAPS WHENEVER THEY CAN PREDICT ONE!

 

If you use the left tree or put no points into it, then yeah... that one we can tab swap you out. But witch half sane destro uses the left tree against sins, or in pvp in general. Well in mass pvp MAYBE, but still probably just no. It´s garbage compared to the middle one in mass pvp too.

That is my point btw, That Red spin middle tree is very broken that is almost useless in mass pvp and can put you at risk against classes that break it by bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N3ro   
17 minutes ago, Valiant said:

That is my point btw, That Red spin middle tree is very broken that is almost useless in mass pvp and can put you at risk against classes that break it by bugs

Like what bug? I can´t bug them out of redspin, or at least i think i can´t. If you fury and then redspin what´s gonna put you into a bad spot? You´re resistent to pretty much everything, or at least supposed to be.

In my mind the left tree does not even exist, could not care less about wirlwind. Everything that´s fun about pvp is just not present in this bg. Up until they put redicolously good rewards into it i had one single game in this bg and decided it´s not worth my time.

Edited by N3ro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.09.2016 at 5:06 PM, Valiant said:

Red spin is not that op if you ask me, Body switch or what ever it called that assassin use break it easily, Many Drag or Knockup skills bug and break it.
And if you ask me I don't think "legendary SS/amulets"  won't make change cause any pump that happen to Destroyer would happen to other classes as well cause all classes would get same stuff , you know but we will see

 

And for part of cc, If you think about it for a moment a BM vs Destroyer in 1v1 you will find BM having more CC 

Got crit with 30k On 2.1k Crit def and 2400 def Destroyer xD

So it doesn't matter.

i got 2400 crit def and 3k normal def and still got hit 35k by destroyer. Destroyer isn't weak pvp class, you just don't know what to hit and when to hit. Also nothing stops red spin so you are hallucinating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
22 hours ago, N3ro said:

Like what bug? I can´t bug them out of redspin, or at least i think i can´t. If you fury and then redspin what´s gonna put you into a bad spot? You´re resistent to pretty much everything, or at least supposed to be.

In my mind the left tree does not even exist, could not care less about wirlwind. Everything that´s fun about pvp is just not present in this bg. Up until they put redicolously good rewards into it i had one single game in this bg and decided it´s not worth my time.

 

56 minutes ago, XxXxXxXxXxXxX said:

i got 2400 crit def and 3k normal def and still got hit 35k by destroyer. Destroyer isn't weak pvp class, you just don't know what to hit and when to hit. Also nothing stops red spin so you are hallucinating.

There a small window gab between each spin and other spin, allow long casting skills like the charge (I don't know it name that gave them immune or stun after 5 hits ) 5 hits that Assassin or BM or BD using it or the drag skill sometime break it due it take long time to cast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N3ro   
12 minutes ago, Valiant said:

 

There a small window gab between each spin and other spin, allow long casting skills like the charge (I don't know it name that gave them immune or stun after 5 hits ) 5 hits that Assassin or BM or BD using it or the drag skill sometime break it due it take long time to cast

That´s no bug, that´s just you lagging, or not mashing the button hard enough... lol


Also curious how sins 5 point strike ever breaks your readspin.

Edited by N3ro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valiant   
9 hours ago, N3ro said:

That´s no bug, that´s just you lagging, or not mashing the button hard enough... lol


Also curious how sins 5 point strike ever breaks your readspin.

 

Player Destroyer first and you will see what I mean, You know that push and knockdown skill that BM use like charge Idk what it name

Sometime it block and keep pushing my target backward not allowing me to keep spin, God I need to make a video and show you how many skills can bug the hell out of this redspin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'BD has better grab!' 'BM has better nuke!' What comes next from you? Des is crap cuz he haven't cat? Des need projectile immunity? Des need stealth? Your class is designed as it is and you should get over it or simply switch to the -insert any class here- which is in your opinion better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qei   
On 9/29/2016 at 1:41 PM, Valiant said:

 

Player Destroyer first and you will see what I mean, You know that push and knockdown skill that BM use like charge Idk what it name

Sometime it block and keep pushing my target backward not allowing me to keep spin, God I need to make a video and show you how many skills can bug the hell out of this redspin

 

On 9/29/2016 at 3:19 PM, SilentOne said:

'BD has better grab!' 'BM has better nuke!' What comes next from you? Des is crap cuz he haven't cat? Des need projectile immunity? Des need stealth? Your class is designed as it is and you should get over it or simply switch to the -insert any class here- which is in your opinion better...

lol im not the only one that got tired about his whining post here and everywhere.

 

yeah destroyer need big buff, like unpenetrable spin to win, anti projectile that keep healing 20% when hit by any attack, immunity to knockdown and knockback (because how can a big body destroyer gon get knockdown or knockbacked by that small chibi lyn races there), the grab should have 60 sec duration because gon is big, im strong enough to grab lyn or jin or yun for 1 minute without any sweat. ah also need stealth counter like summoner there because we are fragile,easy to get targetted with this big body. dont forget to add thrall or cat for helping destroyer CC ing too because destroyer have a long time CC cooldown~

 

PS: dont forget to change the name of this game to axe and soul or destroyer's soul or axe and destroyers too.

 

PSS: im not insulting all the other destroyers players here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now