Nerf KFM too op immunity and stunlock and damage

And Qi Master too, 2fest5me and unfair

Oh and remove Warlock's demon and

and

remove every class but mine please

Kappa

Just now, Rog said:

Totally agree.

Sin too OP, they just stealth 24/7 and evade everything.

RMB too OP, nerf to do only 1 DMG.

LMB too OP, nerf to do only 0.5 DMG.

Tab too OP, remove completely.

Buff too OP, remove.

Compared to other classes, sin is just too OP, I think we need to get rid of this class altogether.

Pls delete sin.

"Pls delete summoner, and 90% of the leaved ppl will come back :)"

*irony off*

Totally agree.

Sin too OP, they just stealth 24/7 and evade everything.

RMB too OP, nerf to do only 1 DMG.

LMB too OP, nerf to do only 0.5 DMG.

Tab too OP, remove completely.

Buff too OP, remove.

Compared to other classes, sin is just too OP, I think we need to get rid of this class altogether.

Pls delete sin.

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

And just give penalty to those hm8+ who camp in misty killing all 45-hm4. Owpvp : ok, bullying lowbies : not ok.

Well, NCSoft can just make a debuff for players who attack other at 4 level apart. Such as make the guy frozen in one place for a whole minute without being able to Tab out, Kinda like Lineage 2's petrification debuff if you hit a raid boss that your level is too high for it.

But well, since it is NCSoft...

4 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ya and all that stuff happens when they're invisible and untargetable....KAAAAPPA.

I know huh Summoners are fine. Hit like a truck, huge heals, multiple resists and counters, stealth.

#ignorance

LOL....

Anyway since we are nerfing things:

We should nerf the ability to make topics like this for people on forum >_>

Every week a nerf this and that topic....come on...

On 9/21/2016 at 9:43 AM, Shirou said:

Let's nerf BM too for their new skills and their infinite stun and evasions

Oh and Destro and LBM spin, as well as FM infinite ice stun

Remove Sin and Summ stealth too, remove cat

Nerf KFM too op immunity and stunlock and damage

And Qi Master too, 2fest5me and unfair

Oh and remove Warlock's demon and

and

remove every class but mine please

Kappa

Ya and all that stuff happens when they're invisible and untargetable....KAAAAPPA.

30 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

So....the bi-weekly "nerf summoner" thread turned into "nerf assasin" ? o.O

#dissapointed

I know huh Summoners are fine. Hit like a truck, huge heals, multiple resists and counters, stealth.

#ignorance

I think this is one of the many cases where people fail in 6v6 because their minds are set to playing like in 1v1. <.<

Often I see sins that camp braziers more easily defeated by a single attacker than by a crowd. Obviously they are capitalizing on people hitting into their decoys etc.

But keep in mind, 6v6 is like tag match with NON STOP ASSIST (!).

I cannot count the times when I have run up to a 3vsSIN situation with my KFM and ended the thing within 10 seconds. TAB slam or HM Z + sky kick for knock-up, then airgrapple. SIN has to blow their TAB or die in the 3 seconds that people rush him. All grab classes can do the same. FMs and WL can use AoEs.

It's the same problem with all the gold KFM I see. They spec their skills like for 1v1, then whine that their stunlocks get interrupted. Both by the opponent and by their team mates. The simple truth is that 6v6 is not a mode where 10 second stunlock is viable. KFMs need to adapt, not complain. I definitely see aircombos and comet strike spams as superior for KFM in 6v6.

And the fact that my 6v6 rating is 200 higher than my 1v1, combined with my 600 AP PvP build, makes me think I am on the right track here. -_^

LoL. I got acussed of hacking in WWV the other day on my Sin.  '4v1 and you're at 50% health you hacker'. Well lets see: 4 of you at ave. 500ap with zero crit def and me 750ap w/ 2k crit def and I'm a hacker? It usually takes 2-3 well geared people to kill me. I even tried using just Bombard/Shurikan and won.

It isn't the Sin that's your issue it's most of you use zero  teamwork and expect to win. Every lose I have had is the result of just that.

It is pretty much the same for classes like KFM, Sin, or SM. 

People complain why KFM resist 24/7 or eva ...etc.. It is because people keep blindly hitting into KFM's counter and Q/E and give KFM free 1 sec resist and Eva buff. Same goes with SM, they keep hitting into dandelion and give SM free stealth + healing, and then there are cases where ranged classes go full rambo mode on an FM/SM when they are inside Divine Veil or Petal Storm~~ free heal for the FM/SM.

People really need to learn when they can attack, when they can't attack something in 6v6, and when they can't attack, what else can they do ? Instead of just blindly hitting everything and hope something lands, it will never work.

I feel like sins need more things to hit them out of hide but that's about it.

As for the bm comment, everyone is aware that their fire spec got a little too much damage more so the rmb which hits hard, has a long range and is spammable so trying to be sarcastic about nerfing them when their damage is a little uneven atm is just....silly lol

But than maybe what it really comes down to is not enough def (not just crit def) to counter all this damage  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 minutes ago, XO said:

I feel like sins need more things to hit them out of hide but that's about it.

As for the bm comment, everyone is aware that their fire spec got a little too much damage more so the rmb which hits hard, has a long range and is spammable so trying to be sarcastic about nerfing them when their damage is a little uneven atm is just....silly lol

But than maybe what it really comes down to is not enough def (not just crit def) to counter all this damage  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you watch the the pvp stream you could see how broken sin is. Virus is really skilled though. I agree we need more ways  to knock sins our or even detect them. If anything nerf Thier perm stealth. Although virus was the only sin I seen so far use dark build

17 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

If you watch the the pvp stream you could see how broken sin is. Virus is really skilled though. I agree we need more ways  to knock sins our or even detect them. If anything nerf Thier perm stealth. Although virus was the only sin I seen so far use dark build

Oh I know sin is broken but I feel like just having more ways to knock them out (which there are plenty skills that should be able to but don't) could be a pretty good game changer and maybe increase the cd time?

16 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

More skills to knock out sin from stealth? 

lol do you even play this game?

Dest/BM spin knocks out.

KFM/SF ground stomp knocks out.

SM almost all skills knocks out.

FM don't even need to try.

BM just spam around lmb/rmb.

WL windstorms, that thing that they put on the ground.

More ways to detect em? How about open your eyes and look at the screen? 

8 minutes ago, XO said:

Oh I know sin is broken but I feel like just having more ways to knock them out (which there are plenty skills that should be able to but don't) could be a pretty good game changer and maybe increase the cd time?

just need to get rid of the random eva chance while they are in stealth, cut stealth time in half for most of their skill and all will be good.

Archived