Why so many ppl left BNS ?

XxTenkoSlavexX

Just now, Lexter said:

Why? I came back to game after two months, tryied arena. 20 duels, 60% bots, 20% afk players. 20 tag matches. Always bot in me team, 40% three bots in oponents teams and always at least 1 bot in oponent team.

Are you realy asking why ppl leaving this game? Come on!

PPL leave this game because PVE, grind and RNG is crap and PvP is *cricket*ed up. Another 2 months offline for me.

lol yet to see korean RNG which is not frustrating cricketed up damn nerves killing crap

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? I came back to game after two months, tryied arena. 20 duels, 60% bots, 20% afk players. 20 tag matches. Always bot in me team, 40% three bots in oponents teams and always at least 1 bot in oponent team.

PPL leave this game because PVE, grind and RNG are shit and PvP is *cricket*ed up. Another 2 months offline for me.

Deal with it all fans. If you want play this game, play, fine for you, but what stupid person can ask why ppl leaving?

19 minutes ago, Lexter said:

PPL leave this game because PVE, grind and RNG are shit and PvP is *cricket*ed up. Another 2 months offline for me.

Deal with it all fans. If you want play this game, play, fine for you, but what stupid person can ask why ppl leaving?

If its so screwed up why did you come back in the first place? If you are so unhappy play something else and dont bother coming back.

On another note:

Inb4 players leave because they got excluded from season rewards due to their own fault in exploiting XD

11 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

If its so screwed up why did you come back in the first place? If you are so unhappy play something else and dont bother coming back.

On another note:

Inb4 players leave because they got excluded from season rewards due to their own fault in exploiting XD

I always waiting for this type of comment: "dont like it, dont play it". Some goose always show up :).

I realy like combat system and idea of arena matches. I always will try this game after some time and see what is new and if they fixed something. Did you understand? Did you?

Me another note: I realy enjoyed some fights with one man, good man, decent man (was bm). But sadly, large portion of players are toxic kids.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, ElDaniWar said:

Do you know if they already fixed the class imbalance and bot problem? I want to play again with a couple of friends, I would like to know if it's worth playing again?

The necromancery is strong within you.... 

Lock threat pleade

1 hour ago, ElDaniWar said:

Do you know if they already fixed the class imbalance and bot problem? I want to play again with a couple of friends, I would like to know if it's worth playing again?

Well, it seems there are some classes that dominate the pvp scenary more than others (or maybe is because I suck xd) but bots arent anymore a problem not spammers. 

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 7:36 AM, WLraik said:

1 - Gear progression extremelly pricing.

2 - Grind + RNG is not a good thing (run the same dungeon 300+ and get NOTHING).

3 - Bots, spammers, gold sellers.

4 - Lack of support from ncsoft with the pvp community.

5 - Poor servers, fps bug in arena, ping going up for no reasons while it's perfect in other games.

6 - RNG events.

7 - Super toxic community.

8 - Lack of Quality of Life improvements, super hard and grindy to gear up an alt just to have fun.

9 - Poor game optimization due to it's crap engine.

10 - Stupid stuff like Bay Lee, minor things like not having a dragon pulse at the begining of a dungeon that leads to the last boss when someone DC or join the party later.

I hate the toxic community and tge lack of support for pvp stuff, wherw is ascendant/emperor wepon!

On 9/21/2016 at 4:12 PM, HateMe said:

i Died from these comments LOL

1. Weapon upgrade costs are lowered but over 50%, accessories will be lowered after october 5th

2. You now get the weapons you need through quests and surveys.

3. Barely see any bots anymore and spammers, its a cintinuous battle with them not something they can fix.

4. Exactly what support do u expect?

5. Just because you have ping spikes does not mean its the server. 9/10 times its your ISP and not the server. Other games being fine does not mean anything.

6. As in any other game.

7. Long and behold, its the internet!

8. Super easy to gear up an alt, i know cause i started one 2 weeks ago and am 50 hm6 with true oath accessories and true scorpio wep, and i didnt even have much gold.

9. The game is from 2007/2009 dont expect wonders.

10. Deal with it thats the game design.  Its the same in all other versions.

1. That doesn't make them any less costly. Remember, everything you need to upgrade a weapon costs you time. When you stack all the time you have to invest in order to get all the ingredients for an upgrade, it turns out that amping up a weapon from stage 8 to stage 9 for example costs something like 3 days non stop grinding. That's not reasonable. It would be a reasonable price if we didn't have 4 years worth of content crammed into the last year.
2. We'll see how that works.
3. Currency exchange begs to differ.
4. -----
5.Actually it does mean a lot. In Europe most ISPs don't do traffic shaping or choke ports because they know it can hinder online activities. Also even if they did, he probably already covered this lag problem with them and they reconfigured his pipe, meaning the ports on which the game ping pongs data aren't limited. So in the end of the day, if you have no ping and lag spikes in other games, it's a pretty good indicator that either the server of this game is weak, or the transit network is choking somewhere. That's something NC needs to deal with.

6. It's an anti consumer practice and that's enough for us to grown upon it.
7. Can't disagree with this point. f2p and it's wonders xD
8. i'm fairly certain that's not what he meant when he said "geared up" alt.
9. It's from 2012, probably in development from 2006-2007. But here's the thing - a smart developer would write the code in a way that would allow it to scale it's performance depending on the available resources. At the moment we can clearly see that the performance is deteriorating with every consecutive generation of CPUs since it can only utilize two threads at any given time, leading to a very serious choke, especially when we are at the point when CPUs are taking down old instruction sets, frequency is going down while making place for more cores. In other words this game wasn't just badly optimized and badly written. It was obsolete from day one. They were banking on frequency and transistor count per core to go up exponentially and built their product around that. We can see the results.
10. These are all things that can be fixed. Nobody bothers thought. Most likely cause we aren't from KR and what we want is irrelevant.

Because the game is boring and dont have a lot to do.

What you guys do when done your daily quests? This last event at least made me log alts. now is just boring.

And the RNG god any time i try farme something in this game is like i go get crazy and when i get i need a few days break.

I bet +95% ppl in this game think twins hair dont drop in BSH. But il drop i see 1x and i run this trash +1000x

• 1 month later...
On 21.09.2016 at 0:55 PM, United17 said:

Grind

P2W

Spammers

Bots

Bugs

Class Imbalance

Latency issues

You name it.

They're not even "events" they're boxes that show up that weren't there the day before.

lol so true 
early game its funn but later on its not :P

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived