XxTenkoSlavexX

Why so many ppl left BNS ?

Recommended Posts

Dad   

So, you all are gonna ignore that we still have hackers around here and people getting their account stolen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
12 minutes ago, Dad said:

So, you all are gonna ignore that we still have hackers around here and people getting their account stolen?

Its their fault, that they give out account logins for some "free ncoins".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   

MY RL is asking for more attention lately. if u want to stay on top in this game u have to take it as a job. 

 

my happyness in playing the game "for enterrtaining purpose" has became more a "do challenge->daily->farm dungeon->free time? tower" which is not what i can afford right now.

i am starting to "hate" the RNG %. like: legendary necklage, make it more costly, but let it drop a bit more. it will still cost high at bidding phase. but more fun in see the bid war and  in effort/reward (edit: take it as a EXAMPLE for the RNG discussion)

Edited by Shukran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Talinoth said:

 

Also, the new dungeon, Desolate Tomb, feels really gimmicky. It feels like it just has arbitrary mechanics just for the sake of having arbitrary mechanics, and I'm not sure how it makes for a fun fight when you have to read a guide to people for half an hour each time you try and do a dungeon. The cash reward doesn't match the trickiness/arbitrarily unforgiving nature of the dungeon - completion should reward at least 10-15 gold, no buts, no questions.

 

 

This has been one of my longest standing complaints with the game. The mechanics are unintuitive for the most part. It feels less like a "boss fight" and more like a round of Simon Says with some button mash thrown in. DT just takes it to an extraordinary level of stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

I really doubt that. You probably don't go to WWV or SSP very often. And if you do, you're probably not above silver rank or simply a low-level guy or someone who doesn't check your party members' gears.

Ive never done either of those in bns tw. Have you experienced that in Bns cn/jp/tw/kr? From the general crowd legendaries were rare. But many had true scorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dad   

Oh hey look, the bots are befriending all my pvp/crafting accounts again.......great....awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Blade and soul devs did not establish balance between characters. This is the biggest reason.
  2. Client optimization (fps) and ping (ms) problems.
  3. Pay to win events. (It should not be in free to play games)
  4. Somebodies are using hack tool in pvp/pve. Game management dont block that tools. For example gaming software (macro mause/keyboard programs).
  5. After a while, this game can be boring for the players. (I do not think so boring that there is so much in the game now. But there was not in the past.)

There is nothing to do. You will wait the improvement or will look to enjoy the game in this way. Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dad said:

So, you all are gonna ignore that we still have hackers around here and people getting their account stolen?

There will always be those. There is no way to get rid of them as long as making accounts are free and people can get IP changing programs to bypass region blocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   
1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:
  1.  
  2. Pay to win events. (It should not be in free to play games)
  3.  

i know im going to a dead end, but im curoius, for the 1000 time, what a average gamer thinks when he reads "free to play" game.

for the 1000time i would like to tell that in a LIMITED way, ofc, but u are allowed to purchase EVERYTHING u purchase in trove events (the infamous p2w events) with golds, which are earnt in game.

 

it is like ...LoL, if u follow my argumentation. u can purchase instantly runes, or champions..but i can too, slowly, but i can.

 

well i had some spare free time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i know im going to a dead end, but im curoius, for the 1000 time, what a average gamer thinks when he reads "free to play" game.

for the 1000time i would like to tell that in a LIMITED way, ofc, but u are allowed to purchase EVERYTHING u purchase in trove events (the infamous p2w events) with golds, which are earnt in game.

 

it is like ...LoL, if u follow my argumentation. u can purchase instantly runes, or champions..but i can too, slowly, but i can.

 

well i had some spare free time.

Over time the definition of p2w changed. Now it includes p2progress and jealousy is at it's peak. Sometimes I feel the generations become lazier and whinier all the time thinking gaming should be easy breeze even in mmos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definition of P2W never changed. Its called the freemium model. Games, especially those that are f2p need to have p2w mechanics in order to stay economically viable.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my gf and i recently decided to stop playing for now but not really quit, unless we like this other game better that comes out next month. 

 

We both have around 620-640AP so the 'need' to upgrade our gear isn't very high for us. So in that aspect we asked ourselves "why do we even login for?". We have about 3-4 hours we could potentially play during the week. If we logged in and play we get a bit of gold and stack up on more mats for gear, yay?

 

Our number one reason is the daily challenges. We are sick of doing the blue dungeons, tomb of the exiles, blackram narrows, or NARYU LAB, etc, just to get the daily challenge reward, which still isn't even that good imo. Some ppl may like the easy crap but i'd much rather do 4 purples dungeons and none of what I listed to complete a daily challenge. 

 

Our second reason is SSP. We are in the Iksanun server which was more populated by Crimson before the merge, but still had a lot of Cerulean on the other side. The reds would typically leave Cerulean alone (most of the time) when doing ssp. Both factions even spoke in Discord to assign each faction a channel so we dont mess with each other. With the server merge its impossible to do ssp now as a red since it's filled with Ceruleans and everyone is switching to Cerulean which makes ssp unplayable and incredibly unbalance. 

 

*note* Please do not comment on what we should or should not change because it doesn't matter, i'm simply stating my reason to quit to the OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WLraik   
On 9/21/2016 at 10:12 AM, HateMe said:

 

 

i Died from these comments LOL

 

1. Weapon upgrade costs are lowered but over 50%, accessories will be lowered after october 5th

2. You now get the weapons you need through quests and surveys.

3. Barely see any bots anymore and spammers, its a cintinuous battle with them not something they can fix.

4. Exactly what support do u expect?

5. Just because you have ping spikes does not mean its the server. 9/10 times its your ISP and not the server. Other games being fine does not mean anything.

6. As in any other game.

7. Long and behold, its the internet!

8. Super easy to gear up an alt, i know cause i started one 2 weeks ago and am 50 hm6 with true oath accessories and true scorpio wep, and i didnt even have much gold.

9. The game is from 2007/2009 dont expect wonders.

10. Deal with it thats the game design.  Its the same in all other versions.

 

What I wrote were the reasons why people left the game back then, not anymore. 

I KNOW it's getting better, I already know everything you said.

Edited by WLraik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Susumimi   

What's the point once you get to end game? I'm gonna take a 2 week break until Oct 5 when they release the accessory enchant discounts.

There is literally zero interesting things to do at endgame.

  • No fun minigames like Tera's corsair stronghold or the "defend your diamond" game
  • Absolutely no RP elements
  • No housing or even ANY social functions (hugs and other emotes, music, etc)
  • No non-retarded gathering/crafting system

Seriously I have no idea wtf the devs wanted people to do at end game. Run desolate tomb 10x a day? That's it? That's what you call a 2015 MMO? It's pathetic, even a MMO from the LAST DECADE, something 2.5D like Conquer, had more things to do at endgame. Infinite tower is a complete joke not to mention it doesn't even have any reasonable rewards. I'd rather waste time grinding Yeti than run that stupid thing. SSP? Lol just no.

 

The absolute bullshit RNG is just icing on this poop cake. Don't you love it when you run something XX times and get absolutely nothing in return because there is no safety net of any kind? This isn't like Tera where if you fail to enchant something, your success chance gradually increases. This game loves to f*ck players by setting the stupid RNG in stone so the super lucky ones race ahead, while the unlucky ones are stuck forever, literally.

 

This is why people are leaving. If this game just continues this trend of not putting ANY effort whatsoever in new, interesting and non-RNG bullshit related content, I don't expect it to last more than 2 years at the very most. These "events" are embarrassing to the MMO industry. Other games actually put effort in making new game modes, RP elements or contests as events. This game? Slap on a recolour of an old costume, put it in some stupid cash shop RNG box and call it an event. Or kill XX boss 500 times to collect its toenails or whatever then trade them for some gear and call that an "event".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jwang   

This post just sounds like "what's the meaning of life". To be honest, there isn't a game that is decent and free to play. If there is, how do the company make money to keep the server running. And that's why the p2w players are rewarded from their support. 

This is life. This is how the world runs - p2w (nothing is free). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   
41 minutes ago, Susumimi said:

What's the point once you get to end game? I'm gonna take a 2 week break until Oct 5 when they release the accessory enchant discounts.

There is literally zero interesting things to do at endgame.

  • No fun minigames like Tera's corsair stronghold or the "defend your diamond" game
  • Absolutely no RP elements
  • No housing or even ANY social functions (hugs and other emotes, music, etc)
  • No non-retarded gathering/crafting system

Seriously I have no idea wtf the devs wanted people to do at end game. Run desolate tomb 10x a day? That's it? That's what you call a 2015 MMO? It's pathetic, even a MMO from the LAST DECADE, something 2.5D like Conquer, had more things to do at endgame. Infinite tower is a complete joke not to mention it doesn't even have any reasonable rewards. I'd rather waste time grinding Yeti than run that stupid thing. SSP? Lol just no.

 

The absolute bullshit RNG is just icing on this poop cake. Don't you love it when you run something XX times and get absolutely nothing in return because there is no safety net of any kind? This isn't like Tera where if you fail to enchant something, your success chance gradually increases. This game loves to f*ck players by setting the stupid RNG in stone so the super lucky ones race ahead, while the unlucky ones are stuck forever, literally.

 

This is why people are leaving. If this game just continues this trend of not putting ANY effort whatsoever in new, interesting and non-RNG bullshit related content, I don't expect it to last more than 2 years at the very most. These "events" are embarrassing to the MMO industry. Other games actually put effort in making new game modes, RP elements or contests as events. This game? Slap on a recolour of an old costume, put it in some stupid cash shop RNG box and call it an event. Or kill XX boss 500 times to collect its toenails or whatever then trade them for some gear and call that an "event".

avoiding the drama and the tears, the point of this post is what make players leave game. and by leaving i mean players who are already endgame...maybe endgame playing since headstart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flukeR   
45 minutes ago, Jwang said:

This post just sounds like "what's the meaning of life". To be honest, there isn't a game that is decent and free to play. If there is, how do the company make money to keep the server running. And that's why the p2w players are rewarded from their support. 

This is life. This is how the world runs - p2w (nothing is free). 

I'd say Dota 2 is an example of a free game with no p2w that is both decent and incredibly successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AlexHuaTian said:

Definition of P2W never changed. Its called the freemium model. Games, especially those that are f2p need to have p2w mechanics in order to stay economically viable.

Actually it did. Nowadays it includes pay2progress aspects while 10 years ago people used p2w soleily when someone had items that could only be obtained through real money payments. Those items gave huge statistic advantages to people such as 10-20 % more critical, critical damage, attack speed and so on. People call BnS p2w just because players can progress way faster when paying real money on the game while others have to farm. At some point all of those paying people will hit the wall of end gear and regular people will get to them bit by bit. Will people still call the work of others p2w just because they get max gear even if they got it 100 % f2p mode? Answer is yes because people are jealous of what others have and everyone wants same items without putting a slightest effort to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nattia   
1 hour ago, Susumimi said:

What's the point once you get to end game? I'm gonna take a 2 week break until Oct 5 when they release the accessory enchant discounts.

There is literally zero interesting things to do at endgame.

  • No fun minigames like Tera's corsair stronghold or the "defend your diamond" game
  • Absolutely no RP elements
  • No housing or even ANY social functions (hugs and other emotes, music, etc)
  • No non-retarded gathering/crafting system

Seriously I have no idea wtf the devs wanted people to do at end game. Run desolate tomb 10x a day? That's it? That's what you call a 2015 MMO? It's pathetic, even a MMO from the LAST DECADE, something 2.5D like Conquer, had more things to do at endgame. Infinite tower is a complete joke not to mention it doesn't even have any reasonable rewards. I'd rather waste time grinding Yeti than run that stupid thing. SSP? Lol just no.

 

The absolute bullshit RNG is just icing on this poop cake. Don't you love it when you run something XX times and get absolutely nothing in return because there is no safety net of any kind? This isn't like Tera where if you fail to enchant something, your success chance gradually increases. This game loves to f*ck players by setting the stupid RNG in stone so the super lucky ones race ahead, while the unlucky ones are stuck forever, literally.

 

This is why people are leaving. If this game just continues this trend of not putting ANY effort whatsoever in new, interesting and non-RNG bullshit related content, I don't expect it to last more than 2 years at the very most. These "events" are embarrassing to the MMO industry. Other games actually put effort in making new game modes, RP elements or contests as events. This game? Slap on a recolour of an old costume, put it in some stupid cash shop RNG box and call it an event. Or kill XX boss 500 times to collect its toenails or whatever then trade them for some gear and call that an "event".

he is right, sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jwang   
1 hour ago, flukeR said:

I'd say Dota 2 is an example of a free game with no p2w that is both decent and incredibly successful.

It's not a MMO or RPG and is supported by sponsors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   
21 minutes ago, Jwang said:

 It's not a MMO or RPG and is supported by sponsors. 

well bns has a esport part of the game, no sponsors allowed then?

dota 2 as lol as other mobas (which are not mmorpg, right) use all their resources to make money by pvp. no story. no pve. just pvp. why cant we have some love for RNG in pve and push more on making money in pvp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
United17   
3 hours ago, Susumimi said:

What's the point once you get to end game? I'm gonna take a 2 week break until Oct 5 when they release the accessory enchant discounts.

There is literally zero interesting things to do at endgame.

  • No fun minigames like Tera's corsair stronghold or the "defend your diamond" game
  • Absolutely no RP elements
  • No housing or even ANY social functions (hugs and other emotes, music, etc)
  • No non-retarded gathering/crafting system

Seriously I have no idea wtf the devs wanted people to do at end game. Run desolate tomb 10x a day? That's it? That's what you call a 2015 MMO? It's pathetic, even a MMO from the LAST DECADE, something 2.5D like Conquer, had more things to do at endgame. Infinite tower is a complete joke not to mention it doesn't even have any reasonable rewards. I'd rather waste time grinding Yeti than run that stupid thing. SSP? Lol just no.

 

Ya I'll still log into TERA quite often actually. Play a CS watch the market do IoD bams. Combats still a blast and I can actually gear my toons quite quickly (I have 14). I'll log in and play the market a bit, buy up costumes I don't have. Some thing I sure can't do here.

 

They make the artificial content in BnS by making the drop rates and gold reward ridiculous making it the ONLY thing to go after. Then they run "events" which are simply boxes filled with the stuff you shoulda been getting PLAYING the game all along but they refuse to adjust the drop rates accordingly because they know that's the ONLY endgame that BnS has. Then they run the slot machine events "rewarding" you. Funny thing is that 99% of the events the bigger your wallet the more "rewarding" is seems to be....by a lot.

Edited by United17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vimi   

The gaming plateau for me is the end of the main story. Once I hit that point, the only real appeal to the game for me is future content like the main story and events.

 

After I got what I wanted from the current event (new outfit and HM Citrine), I decided to take a break. I want the game to be fun, not a daily chore I have to force myself through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.