Why so many ppl left BNS ?

XxTenkoSlavexX

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about other but i still play this game just because i have already spent a lot of money buying ncoins, so i dont have another option. About the content is shit and the game experience is even worst those with money are the only ones that enjoy the game because the are above of everyone in BG and dungeons. To get gold the only way is grinding and grinding soulplains and it gets boring after a while. They gave us some 'help' giving us the chance of getting gold tru challenge daily box and the ginseng thing that u buy with seeds but the drop is so extremely rare as seeing a while lion :P.

So in conclusion today, if you don't have gold you wont be able to advance at least you spend the whole day playing, then this is no game of a casual player this is a game for a guy with no live only if you don't have money, by other side this is a perfect game for a casual player with tons of money because be realistic man, the game events . . . are only for player with job or a rich fathers.

Just keep in mind:

- the trove event? money,

- the Whirlwind event? money (you will need legendary if u wanna win and how do u get the gold? buying it from the gold sellers),

- the last event about the premium account? money again...

I really did spend money as well buying ncoins i really spent a lot but I am afraid of the next event because it will be about money again and i don't wanna spend and i don't have money anymore to spend in this game, this is too much. I want to progress but money is the only viable way.  

People get bored -> people leave its the same in any other game. Ofc a lot of players left after the hype during release for various reasons.

The ones that like this game stay and play and defend it, the ones who decided to leave, left, or troll on forums still.

44 minutes ago, iokunn said:

So in conclusion today, if you don't have gold you wont be able to advance at least you spend the whole day playing, then this is no game of a casual player this is a game for a guy with no live only if you don't have money, by other side this is a perfect game for a casual player with tons of money because be realistic man, the game events . . . are only for player with job or a rich fathers.

You could not be more wrong, dude.

Grimoir gave the answer to the Initial question, so thats it.

Grind

P2W

Spammers

Bots

Bugs

Class Imbalance

Latency issues

You name it.

They're not even "events" they're boxes that show up that weren't there the day before.

1 - Gear progression extremelly pricing.

2 - Grind + RNG is not a good thing (run the same dungeon 300+ and get NOTHING).

3 - Bots, spammers, gold sellers.

4 - Lack of support from ncsoft with the pvp community.

5 - Poor servers, fps bug in arena, ping going up for no reasons while it's perfect in other games.

6 - RNG events.

7 - Super toxic community.

8 - Lack of Quality of Life improvements, super hard and grindy to gear up an alt just to have fun.

9 - Poor game optimization due to it's crap engine.

10 - Stupid stuff like Bay Lee, minor things like not having a dragon pulse at the begining of a dungeon that leads to the last boss when someone DC or join the party later.

28 minutes ago, Donthink said:

not everyone is interested in playing summoner so these ppl leaving.

21 minutes ago, Raizou said:

not everyone is interested in playing against summoners so these ppl leaving.

i Died from these comments LOL

32 minutes ago, WLraik said:

1 - Gear progression extremelly pricing.

2 - Grind + RNG is not a good thing (run the same dungeon 300+ and get NOTHING).

3 - Bots, spammers, gold sellers.

4 - Lack of support from ncsoft with the pvp community.

5 - Poor servers, fps bug in arena, ping going up for no reasons while it's perfect in other games.

6 - RNG events.

7 - Super toxic community.

8 - Lack of Quality of Life improvements, super hard and grindy to gear up an alt just to have fun.

9 - Poor game optimization due to it's crap engine.

10 - Stupid stuff like Bay Lee, minor things like not having a dragon pulse at the begining of a dungeon that leads to the last boss when someone DC or join the party later.

1. Weapon upgrade costs are lowered but over 50%, accessories will be lowered after october 5th

2. You now get the weapons you need through quests and surveys.

3. Barely see any bots anymore and spammers, its a cintinuous battle with them not something they can fix.

4. Exactly what support do u expect?

5. Just because you have ping spikes does not mean its the server. 9/10 times its your ISP and not the server. Other games being fine does not mean anything.

6. As in any other game.

7. Long and behold, its the internet!

8. Super easy to gear up an alt, i know cause i started one 2 weeks ago and am 50 hm6 with true oath accessories and true scorpio wep, and i didnt even have much gold.

9. The game is from 2007/2009 dont expect wonders.

10. Deal with it thats the game design.  Its the same in all other versions.

i don't think its dying

invested a very small amount into ncsoft befr release and im really happy with the return. The most recent earning support shows that its not dying but growing http://global.ncsoft.com/global/ir/quarterly.aspx?BID=&BC=2016#none

some say B&S release dates are dirty purposely doing it on others but its very smart. like oct 5th bless is going to have a Korean update and we see now the 5th is an update for B&S   

8. Super easy to gear up an alt, i know cause i started one 2 weeks ago and am 50 hm6 with true oath accessories and true scorpio wep, and i didnt even have much gold.

lol hahahha , what a troll you are 2 weeks and u are already true scorpio right right /   u milked that credit card didn't you 

even i bought for 50$ ncoins  and been playing my atl for almost 3 months and i stuck at awakened scropio 

some people are really trolls  , how sad 

2 hours ago, WLraik said:
1 hour ago, HateMe said:

5. Just because you have ping spikes does not mean its the server. 9/10 times its your ISP and not the server. Other games being fine does not mean anything.

6. As in any other game.

7. Long and behold, its the internet!

Voila !!

This is the biggest lie that will not stop repeating.

3 host here Austin, I mean that my ISP has no problem with 2 host but with the third. It is a few km.

Not to put the host in the center of North America and South America will ensure better connection.

But so they are in the US.

The logic is that being in the center will be the same, to think more 2 + 2 = 22

VoT623h.png
DFWFdNz.png

BNS SERVER

oSoEsGY.png
9Z7FBtP.png

BDSGnDM.png
o0bW9c0.png

58 minutes ago, KanekiKen said:

Voila !!

This is the biggest lie that will not stop repeating.

3 host here Austin, I mean that my ISP has no problem with 2 host but with the third. It is a few km.

Not to put the host in the center of North America and South America will ensure better connection.

But so they are in the US.

The logic is that being in the center will be the same, to think more 2 + 2 = 22

VoT623h.png
DFWFdNz.png

BNS SERVER

oSoEsGY.png
9Z7FBtP.png

BDSGnDM.png
o0bW9c0.png

And here i can already tell you have no idea. All this tells you is the speed of your line and ping to the server. It does not show you the entire route to the server.

Run pingplotter and check then and you will see a spike in one of the connection points before you actually reach the bns server.

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

And here i can already tell you have no idea. All this tells you is the speed of your line and ping to the server. It does not show you the entire route to the server.

Run pingplotter and check then and you will see a spike in one of the connection points before you actually reach the bns server.

and that ist most likely on telias site (NCSoft ISP) this ISP is just crap and has often ping pikes.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

People get bored -> people leave its the same in any other game. Ofc a lot of players left after the hype during release for various reasons.

The ones that like this game stay and play and defend it, the ones who decided to leave, left, or troll on forums still.

Thats dishonest and you know that they leave because rng is hard and game right now sucks, to say they got bored is an understatement  they got bored for a reason

1. Weapon upgrade costs are lowered but over 50%, accessories will be lowered after october 5th (True)

2. You now get the weapons you need through quests and surveys. (Thats semi dishonest you only get this up to moonwater and barely silverfrost this still does not help the community)

3. Barely see any bots anymore and spammers, its a cintinuous battle with them not something they can fix.(Lies,Lies and more Lies the game is basically bots gone wild)

4. Exactly what support do u expect? (umm IDK maybe the kind of support that sticks with you to make sure the problem is resolved)

5. Just because you have ping spikes does not mean its the server. 9/10 times its your ISP and not the server. Other games being fine does not mean anything. (This is garbage my isp invest millions of dollars in infrastructure and you telling me this rag tag dev team game is messing that up lol, also LOL so the isp only craps up internet for when he plays bns only huh?)

6. As in any other game. (No this games rng event is terrible and is literally theft in a sense)

7. Long and behold, its the internet! (True)

8. Super easy to gear up an alt, i know cause i started one 2 weeks ago and am 50 hm6 with true oath accessories and true scorpio wep, and i didnt even have much gold. (This is such a lie its not even funny unless you spent money on gold you couldn't have done this.)

9. The game is from 2007/2009 dont expect wonders. (I expect less garbage in a video game)

10. Deal with it thats the game design.  Its the same in all other versions. (No I don't have to deal with it the players are leaving and the devs are starting to listen to the player base       :)

Let me explain you what me and my other 45+ guildmates went through during 9 months of gameplay

1- A great number of players left within first week because it was so populated that you waited in queue for 15+ minutes ( at least 15 friends left becauseof that )
2- Most of the remaining players left within 2nd-3rd month where they pumped a new content in every 2 weeks, they couldn't catch with it ( 10-12 friends left )
3- Remaining players left because of ping issues (4-5 KFM and Assassin players left)
4- There are also lots of players who left because of RNG (4-5 including me)
5- Lately, with the recent updates and the crash of the market, lots of people left because there was no end-game content worth playing, or at least enjoyable. (5-6 left)

So yes, we came here from another game, played for about 6 months, now only 2 people are still playing. Rest is playing CS or BF1 ^^

In the future;

6- People will leave because of pay 2 win wall (legendary pets, heptagonal gems etc.)
7- Launch of new MMORPGs will be the end of BnS, im absolutely sure about that.

The grinding and the RNG aren't big issues, I don't even recall any MMO that doesn't have this. It's just that newer MMOs tend to give MORE items/benefits/etc. to please westerners lmao. What I'm more worried about is the disconnection issues.

About the content? The content is so fast-paced because they want to make sure NA/EU can join the championships. We. Are. So. Behind. But that's just my guess.

I mainly left because I couldn't stand my 250-300ms ping from Australia.

Pvp was challenging but still fun, but what really screwed me is Infinite Tower, which you pretty much can't do well in unless you have low ping and you don't run into AI summoners.

I also HATED the addition of the DPS meter - I can't do any more than 15k dps with 687 AP, 61% crit chance and 210% or so crit damage. Meanwhile I've run into warlocks with 600 AP who can do 17k dps easily, and FMs with the same stats as me who do 20-22k dps. It's utterly unbearable to feel so slow and useless even after putting in the same amount of work as them.

Also, the new dungeon, Desolate Tomb, feels really gimmicky. It feels like it just has arbitrary mechanics just for the sake of having arbitrary mechanics, and I'm not sure how it makes for a fun fight when you have to read a guide to people for half an hour each time you try and do a dungeon. The cash reward doesn't match the trickiness/arbitrarily unforgiving nature of the dungeon - completion should reward at least 10-15 gold, no buts, no questions.

It also doesn't help that my guild disbanded not that long ago, and now I don't have any dedicated teammates to work with anymore. I didn't even really like the game that much these past few months, I just stayed because I really liked the people I played with. Now that they're gone, there's nothing left for me here.

Even if I tried joining another guild, I've been gone for a month or so now, and 687 AP is probably considered substandard by now. 15k dps is also pretty pathetic, and I'm not sure anyone would take in an Australian FM, even if they were familiar with all the dungeon mechanics.

11 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

About the content? The content is so fast-paced because they want to make sure NA/EU can join the championships. We. Are. So. Behind. But that's just my guess.

Then make gearing fast-paced too.

Archived