Suggestion: Improve Marketplace

Alysha Hawkeye

1/ Make it be able to access from a web browser. I heard this is used to be a thing during Beta test, so I guess they can enable it again. You should not be able to buy or sell anything from here, but it would provide a helpful price reference when you run F8 dungeons, where you tend to ask your clanmates the prices of something neat from the loot.

Or: Just make the marketplace accessible during F8 runs. Players cannot buy or sell, but should still able to check on the prices.

2/ Make it be able to sort Favourite Item list, by name or by price.

3/ We should be able to see the maximum number of items that we can sell per day. No, it is not the Limit on the number of items you post on the market, but the DAILY maximum number, which will be also counted if you post something on the marketplace then revoked it.

4/ The ability to sort the item list by UNIT. Sometimes, I just want to buy in a small quantity and have to go through many pages of wholesale items.

5/ Premium Member of Rank 7-9+ should be able to sell things on marketplace everywhere, except for during F8 runs.

I agree with the points, except the F8. You know which dungeons you go for so you can easily check upfront. If you dont then its tough luck.

Additionally:

Fix the search....if i want moonstones i dont want to see moonwater transformation stones >.<

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I agree with the points, except the F8. You know which dungeons you go for so you can easily check upfront. If you dont then its tough luck.

Additionally:

Fix the search....if i want moonstones i dont want to see moonwater transformation stones >.<

It really depends. Sometimes, during event like Trove, the prices of things drop very fast in matter of minutes, that your checked info get outdated in rapid rate.

Plus, the marketplace is also sometimes hard to access due to some reasons. You cannot ask your clanmates or friends to keep waiting for you trying to access the thing.

For the Moonwater and Moonstone, just use Exact Match, or click on the Moonstone in Favourite list.

50 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You know which dungeons you go for so you can easily check upfront. If you dont then its tough luck.

Do you leave F8 always between dungeons? Or do you check all possible items before? Both methods are not recommended and shouldnt be neccessary.

8 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Do you leave F8 always between dungeons? Or do you check all possible items before? Both methods are not recommended and shouldnt be neccessary.

I always check before. and players should take some responsibility on their own. If you fail to check and overbid, tough luck, shouldnt have been greedy.

Anyways this isnt about arguing its about suggestion / opinions and i voiced mine.

Also would be cool to see the name of the player selling the item, would at least eliminate bots and gold trading from 3rd party over marketplace.

Archived