PvP hongmoon skill for FM

ArticChill

1 and 4 are pretty important, the rest is not.

1 because you get the block ( its bad but better than nothing) and 4 because you can either disabled defense skills with grab or use a well-timed chi bomb for high damage or even multiple blaze (very useful against bd and kfm who can nothing but block and also in 3v3 and 6v6) for potentially even more damage.

2 is pretty useless for pvp and inferno, too.

I wouldn't say HM Dragonchar ('2' key, Stage 2) is useless for pvp. It's hilarious watching a guy block spam in front of you, and then you just hit him straight through his block anyway.

- At that point, he'll Retreat (backflip with F key) and you can grab or ice beam him when he lands on his feet (tech chase).

- It's also useful in reverse - if you double air combo some guy, and he backflips when he lands, you can use Dragonchar to daze him and force him to use his Tab escape, else eat another fat combo.

I agree that HM Impact ('1' key, Stage 1) is pretty essential. It's pretty important against most melee opponents, especially Blade Masters. BM has so many gap closers that if you don't have 1 sec cd Impact, you'll run out of dodges faster than they run out of stuns/dazes. It's also really useful for bullying Destroyers - it's already an advantageous matchup, but making it even more unbalanced can't hurt right? Oh, and the Summoner's cat won't be able to hit you when you're spamming this, which takes off a LOT of pressure a summoner would otherwise have on you.

When you do have it, you'll be able to give yourself some breathing room from otherwise suffocating opponents.

I don't have HM Phantom Grip ('2' key, Stage 1, or Stage 3/4 for Chi Bomb/Multiple Blaze) but from what I've seen, Stage 1 can disable defense abilities (blocks/counters) - so you could probably use it like this;

- Grab a dude.

- Throw him at the arena wall

- Dragonchar daze, then ice beam stun to tech chase the backflip.

- Throw down a Meteor Shower while they're incapacitated.

- Laugh at their sorrow, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Chi Bomb (Stage 3) has a long ass cast time (2.5 secs) and does less damage overall than Multiple Blaze, but if you ditch one of your best defense abilities in Frost Sheath ('V' key, Stage 2) for Frost Prison ('V' key, Stage 1), you can deep freeze a sucker for 6 seconds, and set them up for a guaranteed Chi Bomb hit. Frost Prison also can't be blocked - they have to interrupt your cast, or i-frame it - so you can use it to force pricks who hide behind their block abilities right out of their shell.

Multiple Blaze (Stage 4) casts instantly and hits shockingly hard (2-2.5x as hard as Chi Bomb) but is a channeled ability and can be interrupted/easily broken out of if you use it at the wrong time. For maximum effect (and laughs), use it on a BM/KFM when they're frozen and they've already used their SS (backstep). It'll make them cry.

It's also highly effective on other schmucks such as;

- Summoners who blew their only backstep.

- Warlocks with thrall dead who've blown their only backstep.

- Assassins who have been cornered and blown their movement abilities.

- Destroyers who've been frozen, blown their backstep, and had their spin disabled.

Archived