Sundered Nexus DC after first Boss

Charlyn

Im pretty tilted atm.

I got like 3 Disconnects in Sundered Nexus over and over again. It happens everytime after we did the first Boss with that stupid KD and Stun Daze Shit. We go on, through the portal Im getting loading screen and DC. 

SystemErr (1000 : Disconnected from the server)

NetworkErr - (132)

WSALastErr - (15,100)

I dont know why but Im *cricket*ing pissed off. Can someone give me a solution? -.-

Did you run when you reach portal  ?

The sundered nexus portal after that drill sergeant (and generally others like one in Sogun's lament after Ken and Gen) often cause problem like that when someone entered it while running. 

One recommendation i could provide is just walk slowly before reach portal and not run. It will give time for area ahead to load properly. Thus you may avoid the loading screen.

Not using WTFast I dont rly need it cuz im not doing pvp that much x.x Well Ill try walking slowly but its still *cricket*ing annoying. I dont get why this should even happen just cause the area needs loading time. I mean it gets a loading screen... im not mad at having loading screens... if it helps why not but dcing in a loading screen pls fix that...

Archived