Sign in to follow this  
AlexHuaTian

Do you play Blade and Soul for the sex appeal?

Cuz of Lyn.

Always fun to see a Blade Dancer as tiny as a beansprout lift up a boss 50 times bigger than her.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye

Sex appeal is a part of it, but also the style, animation, zone visuals and combat. Any one of those alone wouldn't do it.

I spent a lot of time trying to make my characters look sexy and cool without having them look ridiculous. I really like them and think they are lovely so the answer would be yes. 

3 hours ago, studioMagicalFox said:

I spent a lot of time trying to make my characters look sexy and cool without having them look ridiculous. I really like them and think they are lovely so the answer would be yes. 

I moved all the sliders, on all my characters, to the left. My FM is just a tad taller than my Sum

Katu Kat   
14 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

I play because its the only game that I get severe ping issues playing. I started for the lag but the dc's made me stay.

Oh my gosh. Done. lol

United17   

Started playing because of it, combats fun, shit content, no endgame outside of gear grind but I still have my Gon ass to keep me somewhat satisfied.

Raizou   

Would be awesome if we would get some S**/r*** skills, so the combat will be more "interesting" oO

Pls include also a marriage system in bns :(

*irony off*

Edited by Raizou

Duri   

Definitely ONE of the reasons I play.   I've spent a lot of time and character resets getting my main just where I want her to be and I think she looks the best of any game character I have ever had.  So I like that.

But the game itself is also beautiful.  The backgrounds and scenery and architecture are just good to look at.   Even the beach outside Bamboo Village, literally the starting point of the game, is very beautiful.  Of course it depends on what graphics settings someone uses and where they are looking, but the game is very easy on the eyes.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that.   What is the point of playing an ugly game?   Most of us play to escape reality a bit so dammit it better look better than real life.