Suggestion: Make draken necklace tradable

surosync

26 minutes ago, Kylen said:

That couldn't be fair for those ( like me) that been running and already open the boxes.

Another idea could be putting it in merchant or achievement merchant and needs the "beat lord of flame 300 times" achievement + 100g to buy it

Thats its "unfiar" because you already opened a lot of boxes is not a valid argument. I could say its unfair they changed the weapon costs and i want a full refund of the extra materials.

If they add it for the tokens its cool, then everyone has the same chance for it and its a new feature, so calling it unfair has no ground here.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

Thats its "unfiar" because you already opened a lot of boxes is not a valid argument. I could say its unfair they changed the weapon costs and i want a full refund of the extra materials.

If they add it for the tokens its cool, then everyone has the same chance for it and its a new feature, so calling it unfair has no ground here.

If the droprate would be increased all players profit from it. The one that haven't the neck have a chance of getting it (to a good price - because noone will overbid them if he knows it drops every 10th (or so) run) and the ones that have the neck can go into the dungeon and get gold.

Archived