Forums

Mystic Fire key change....

LimeGem

Great action from Devs to get "Mystic Fire" skill under the "3" so that the entire gameplay off FM is "cricket up".

I think that they dont have any idea at all off the game and never realy played any class........

Change the key bind to "F" so we dont waste the 2xStun we FMs have.... 1 off the few skills that are usefull to a party .......

I can`t  realy understand what they ware thinking when they deside to bind that skill to "3"...........

2 hours ago, LimeGem said:

Great action from Devs to get "Mystic Fire" skill under the "3" so that the entire gameplay off FM is "cricket up".

I think that they dont have any idea at all off the game and never realy played any class........

Change the key bind to "F" so we dont waste the 2xStun we FMs have.... 1 off the few skills that are usefull to a party .......

I can`t  realy understand what they ware thinking when they deside to bind that skill to "3"...........

I've already made such thread some time ago : )

36 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Honestly, as an FM, and as a BNS player, I feel it is partly our responsibility to know when to stop smashing the "3" key. There is a timer after all that tells us when the restraint will stop but this is a change I wouldn't mind. 

.......That is a joke rigth ??...you want me to know when the graper will throw down the boss ?? if he deside to let the boss go before the timer of his skill...you want me to know when he gets the insparation to do so ?

45 minutes ago, Southwind said:

I've already made such thread some time ago : )

nice job :) didnt saw the topic .

8 minutes ago, LimeGem said:

.......That is a joke rigth ??...you want me to know when the graper will throw down the boss ?? if he deside to let the boss go before the timer of his skill...you want me to know when he gets the insparation to do so ?

Of course it's not a joke. I have yet to encounter someone who grapples but throws them down just to intentionally troll people. If the grappler does, then you can blame him/her for doing so. It won't necessarily be your fault then.

29 minutes ago, Rokusan said:

Of course it's not a joke. I have yet to encounter someone who grapples but throws them down just to intentionally troll people. If the grappler does, then you can blame him/her for doing so. It won't necessarily be your fault then.

lol bro ...i dont want to blame anyone in a pt for doing a mistake...we all did mistakes for a long time(and we still do some times)its not polite to blame people instate i try to engurage people so they dry again.(blaming people will make me a toxic player as the players hou wont  get me in a pt with my alt beacuse i have 15 less app than them )

Anyway if you are able to follow around 10-15 debuf counters on the boss when in batle and actualy see the grable timer and use the rigth timing for the use off your "3" skill.....you are SUPERMAN and you have my respect.

2 hours ago, Rokusan said:

I meet these kind of destroyers all the time.

4 hours ago, Rokusan said:

Happened to me =P

He grabbed the boss and dropped him like 2 secs later.

Probably by mistake, but still

1 hour ago, iritsuchan said:

Happened to me =P

He grabbed the boss and dropped him like 2 secs later.

Probably by mistake, but still

Sometime people do make mistake and drop the grabbed target early but most of the time boss mobs seems to escape from grab. haven't test anything yet so not sure if its some sort of DOT on me that's causing me to drop the boss but I'm sure it wasn't me smashing random keys.

Comeon people, some bosses can break out of that grip. No need to blame the gripper who is sacrificing their own dps for the party's dps.

Some people do crap like that just to troll but they are a very very tiny minority and if the gripper has been otherwise faithfully working to clear the dungeon, don't blame him or her.

As far as FM goes, the key bind switch can't come soon enough. FMs should be able to max however many hits they can get in w/o fear of wasting their CC. Most players don't have the split-second low-ping the game was designed for and skill lag is common. Too bad we have to just deal with it until the fix comes.

14 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

I avoid using it right now unless my x2stun beam is already on CD then I would fire away

Many Fms avoid using the skill.....think is i with my stats do average 80-100 k damage during the full grable time ....can you imagine how much damage that is if you have 2-3 FMs in pt and the graber (Des ore BD) is aware off how much damage we do and is deticated to grap the boss as soon his skill CD is over ??

Archived