Forums

Problems in NA/EU BNS

1. Gold price is insanely expensive 100G=12$(X) , should be 500G=12$, considering the price of materials and all the needs for upgrade.

2. Require same amount materials to break through as Korean version, even though gold price is 10 more expensive than Korean version.

3. Event (bad Reward)

4. bad item build. 

Edited by Saran

That's how a market works i'm afraid ~

Good luck trying to convince the community that their gold is only worth 20% of it's current market value.

Just like how you want gold, so do other people, including those who sell it ~

We've had a very large streak of ridiculously high rewarding events for quite some time now and given that, i can't even begin to imagine what you'd consider good rewards.

If 500g was 12 dollars. I could barely buy any store outfits with hmcoins. and probably the korean version has a cheaper exchange rate because they have a larger supply of gold in the game so their gold is worth less. maybe? idk. don't quote me on this. @-@

25 minutes ago, ElectricPotato said:

Which event do you mean, comrade? The whirlwind valley? the heavenly reward bonuses off the daily challenge? The daily dash premiums event?

Well the insignia you get from completing a daily dash round can be use to get the ruby & peridot and the citrine I thinkis got from the daily challenge heavenly reward event.

10 hours ago, Saran said:

1. Gold price is insanely expensive 100G=12$(X) , should be 500G=12$, considering the price of materials and all the needs for upgrade.

2. Require same amount materials to break through as Korean version, even though gold price is 10 more expensive than Korean version.

3. Event (bad Reward)

4. bad item build. 

1. Gold is dictated by players themselves not ncsoft. If someone wants to sell their gold for 12$ he surely can.

2. Korean version has been out for years which let the players accumulate more gold and led to the prices going down. NA version only has 9 months.

3 / 4 - there are good and bad events, personally i like the ones where everyone gets treated equally and not by the size of their wallet.