Forums

question about maxing CRIT on "OBLIVION" SS

Lunastasia

hihi all, i have a quick question about maxing the CRIT stats on OBLIVION SS

i have OBLIVION SS 7 with 401 basic CRIT on it and i tried to increase the CRIT with Artisanal Silverfrost Critical SoulShield Primer 8 and its not maxing out the CRIT stats on my OBLIVION SS 7 even after 15 tries. is it a bug or is it not meant to be maxed out?

anyways ciao

Yea... as person above me said.. You're gonna need to bring a big gun in shape of masterwork critical soulshield primer to max it.

I have #7 and #8 and tried to max them too but keep failing. Nonetheless.. even without masterwork, the artisanal silverfrost primer ss enhancement result easily dwarf crit value of any other SS

If you can't afford the master work primers, you can farm for challenger piece 8 from tower of infinity, that also maxes the piece 7. But I think farming for this piece takes far longer that the actual masterwork primer craft.

Or just use the blue ones and deal with 254 crit. The so missed crit doesnt matter at all if you have 7k+ crit anyway. Will be the same with legendary ss. The 254 crit ones are more than enough because having 7000 or 7500 crit changes exactly nothing.

Archived