Haeven'S Mandate reset??? Really?

Codum

What is the reason to reset the H. Mandate? If you got scale ( which is today almost 1g) , you get 1 stinger and one stinky feather = 20s , SO negative asset ! No profit at all. 

If you want to reset for getting  XP =715 XP ; SO  Almost No XP !!!!!! (see attachment)   https://postimg.org/image/dym9rllaj/

What do DEVs and GMs expect from players to buy reset of Mandate from Store? 

Cold Storage gives at least XP... What does mandate give; I am  expecting an serious answer from the managing staff! Are you kidding us or what ? 

6 minutes ago, Codum said:

What is the reason to reset the H. Mandate? If you got scale ( which is today almost 1g) , you get 1 stinger and one stinky feather = 20s , SO negative asset ! No profit at all. 

If you want to reset for getting  XP =715 XP ; SO  Almost No XP !!!!!! (see attachment)   https://postimg.org/image/dym9rllaj/

Cold Storage gives at least XP... What does mandate give; I am  expecting an serious answer from the managing staff! Are you kidding us or what ? 

Heavens mandate gives feathers which you can exchange for items and will most likely need for legendary soulshields, also it gives a whirlwind valley key at the moment.

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Heavens mandate gives feathers which you can exchange for items and will most likely need for legendary soulshields, also it gives a whirlwind valley key at the moment.

I assume you are still suffering to collect these. Currently vet players have more than 300 feathers with  more than 50 keys at least ... even if you play casual . 

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Outfit, recipes and some other stuff that drops from Mandate only but yeah for EXP that place isn't meant for.

Who cares Outfit?  If you get one it is done!  I have played over 200+ Mandates  I have seen only 1 certificate! Drops are horrible . BTW  Am I look soo noob  That I dont know a sht about drops? Or else are you happy with drops?

5 minutes ago, Codum said:

I assume you are still suffering to collect these. Currently vet players have more than 300 feathers with  more than 50 keys at least ... even if you play casual . 

Who cares Outfit?  If you get one it is done!  I have played over 200+ Mandates  I have seen only 1 certificate! Drops are horrible . BTW  Am I look soo noob  That I dont know a sht about drops? Or else are you happy with drops?

I must say I never buy resets for mandate and I just do the daily quest for gold by "leeching" off from someone else's scale. The drops are super horrible but for some the outfit alone is good enough reason.

Just now, Grimoir said:

Then why the complain? If its not worth for you to run it then dont, if you dont want to buy resets then dont.

I have over 400 feathers but guess what you will need much more.

The problem is, with new event they present Mandate reset. So What is the point to give as complimentary if it values so less and trick the players with items that have no value? I am OK with cold reset , because I get XP ... But Mandate ???

4 minutes ago, Codum said:

Then why the complain? If its not worth for you to run it then dont, if you dont want to buy resets then dont.

I have over 400 feathers but guess what you will need much more.

3 hours ago, Codum said:

The problem is, with new event they present Mandate reset. So What is the point to give as complimentary if it values so less and trick the players with items that have no value? I am OK with cold reset , because I get XP ... But Mandate ???

Trick players? Im pretty sure anyone reseting mandate knows what they are getting into lol. I dont get how this can bother you so much. Im just saving them for now and i will use them if  we ever have an event like the merchant again. You can do the same or just trash them, and spend less time complaning about free stuff no one is forcing you to use/keep...

9 hours ago, Codum said:

If you don't like it then toss it out. It's free. You didn't spend a coin on it. It may be not beneficial to you but it is to most people. Feathers can be used to exchange for items. I am a soul warden and I want the recipe from that map. Honorary coin, Naryu tablet also have a chance to drop in there too.

12 hours ago, Codum said:

So basically, you are complainting over something that is given to you FREEof any charge..... I mean, it is FREE and you still have the effort to come

the forum and complaint about it because this FREE ITEM is not to your liking..... well, I am surprised.

You are supposed to save those resets and use them when an event comes where using the resets is worth it.

Events like the Merchant of Wonders. Even in the corallite event you could get a corallite from the dynamic quest of Heaven's Mandate, and if you sold your corallite early they were like 5 gold each back then.

Archived