Till when Destroyer going to be at bottom?

Valiant

So , Today some funny BM told me something funny in pm chat during battleground ; As I called that BM " Your Class gave me cancer" that lovely BM answered me with this words " If your Class required skills I would take that as offensive words"

Note: Next words is for troll and you know that.

But to be honest yes my Class (Destroyer) require no skills at all in pvp or pve, Yes my stupid " Over powered " classes require brain dead person without a noobie who can spintowin in pvp and pve till he win :D

Yes my class is so over powered , That it almost troll every class in either battleground or 1v1 or 3v3, my class able to solo almost any dung and troll every mob because the developer managed to gave "Bosses" a true sight that works for seconds only during phase which can be easily avoided with my many Iframes,All of that can be done with Hide skills only and amazing Iframe on every offensive/defensive skill I got, Not like the stupid assissan ofcourse who can't solo any dung and have only 12/24 CD on their only two Iframes.

Beside that,My class almost the most high wanted class among all in every dung, Like how you even manage to bypass Sogun or Masts dung without using my amazing Projectile protection that I provide for all party not like the dumb classes like Assissan, Summoner, FM.

And ofcourse we won't forget how my "Op" Classes that got amazing heal skills that needed in every dung that help alot of party members if they about to die, not like the shit Summoner or SF who is useless and got no heal skills.

And let's not forget how I able to IFrame every red high damage/effect area that bosses attack with , Like did you ever saw any Destroyer have any problem with yeti ice phase or Nexus Earthquake, We really blessed by game developer  to gave us many Iframe with short CD not like other classes who fight hard to avoid all of this attacks.

Game Developer love destroyers so much, That they even gave them a 5 second immune with 30 Second CD which is really amazing in both pve and pvp like imagine BM, Summoner,SF, BD, ,Warlock having this immune that would be so funny.

But what I do really love how they provied us with the best skills design ever, Like Imagine a class like ours having their Knee Daze, Grab and their high dps extend skill from RMG on same hotkey F , Pff that would be so funny or imagine if we were cursed like all other classes and either have to pick a short CD Knockdown or 30 second Daze pull of same skill tree and not have them spread xD or if our emberstomp only work on ground so if we got knockedup and skill effect removed some KFM can rekt us x'D so funny man.

Or even it would be more funny that if our "Overpowerd" Classes didn't have that high dps on our skills or imagine if we didn't have our amazing new fire build that make tons of dps or our amazing fire/ice build that make tons of dps from ranged or our amazing flower ranged skill or our amazing  dark skills ranged skills or our chi boast skills, Like we always on the top list of dps not like other classes who got some stupid called " Fury" that can't do shit and keep their dps so low beside us, Like imagine that we can 100-0 any class in 1v1 if we got the right cc combine while they need either to pick a fury skill to be able to 100-0 us or either they got for blue buff as their second escape with 1 min cooldown xD, Like Imagine if FM got 2 escape with 30 second for both escapes like us we would be so rekted up xD

And ofcourse since we are op in everything we must be op at support, Like we are the only class that provide immune,heal, Projectile protection, Fighting spirit, Dark skills effect that last for 15 second and tank ofcourse not like other classes that is useless.

Or even imagine that stupid little Blade dance having our amazing grab that require no cc and their stupid badge that gave them 2 second extend on their grab was exchanged for our amazing badge that reset our grab Cooldown.

And that how I did laugh to that person who told me that my class " Require no skills " , Like my class at bottom now and I need to push myself to limit to do my best at dung, Battleground and pvp

Like you won't see a destroyer troll 3 people at battleground by himself, Assissan do troll due to hide, FM troll due to freeze and heal, Summoner troll due to cat and heal ,SF troll due to many Iframe, BM troll due to block, Iframe on their offensive skill, Many Iframe, Immune, BD due to grab with frontal block now and immune, and list goes on.

so please before you say Destroyer require no skills or judge depend on that stupid start system when you create,Play it yourself first.

Edited : Bonus Questions, +1 for every question :

• Why destroyer Red spin Iframe is almost the only Broken Iframe ingame ? Why Body switch of assissan or any drag skill can just break it sometime ? +2
  • Why Destroyer is limited to old fashion style of berserk ? Berserk = AP and Crit but 0 defense , No immune against Grabs or Knockdown, Who the hell did design this crap ?  Why we can't have the mix between Fury and blue buff like any Berserk in any other game ? E.g= Great weapon fighter in "Neverwinter" Have access to their "Fury/Blue buff " mood=immune to every effect in game, Hugh dps boost, Hugh crit boost, Huge HP Boost , Hugh Defense Boost and yes it worked as escape from CC as well, I believe in every game I believe The Berserk had mix of Blue buff/Fury that we got spread here.  +3
  • Why Destroyer isn't tanker nor Dps nor a mix between both? E.g Great weapon fighter of "Neverwinter", Warrior almost in every game was the semi class of both tank and dps.+1
  • Why Destroyer is the slowed class ever in this game ? Every class semi like having a better time at moving faster hell even the only game that I saw people go in hide and move faster like hell o,o +1
  • Why Destroyer the only class that has only 1 disable Charge effect that last only 4 second ? While other classes got tons of disable charge effects and last for 10 second even 
  • Why Destroyer all charge skills are easy to see and avoid skills ? why destroyer only 1 charge skill that has "Depend on range" Iframe while other classes got 2 long Iframe charge skills ?+2
  • Why Destroyer is limit only to 30 second KD at main skill while either force to daze or short CD Kd as I did mention early ? Like did you ever saw destroyer pin you down to ground like BD or BM or Summoner Cat or Assassin do ?+2
  • Why FM have high dps that able to make destroyer use both of their escape that one is 30 second and other is 1 min while on other hand Destroyer have hard time to make good dps or make cc over FM to make them tab their two 30 second Escape beside their ofcourse Freeze stun from grabs shit?+1
  • Why Destroyer skills almost limited to ground, like Emberstomp effect is lost once you use it cause KFM/BM/BD/etc can spam you in knockup then all of sudden get cc even after you landed on emberstomp again cause you didn't catch the effect ? +1
  • May I ask where is the special skill that destroyer have to gave them edge or time to recover ? Like Assissan got Web,Freeze bomb and hide, FM got their heal shield. Ice bomb and Ice air combo, BD got immune that provide healing,etc while destroyer limited only to their V shield that can be broken even if you got HM V you will get broken by knockdown. +1
  • Why it easy for every class to regain focus while we do nothing except waste it ? Why every class got many ways to go around Blocking or Parry effect while we only able to manage to break parry skills but only every 30 second to break a damn block ?Why FM/KFM got block/counter that can't be broken cause I can't just aim on them during their using while they easily can break my parry ? +3
  • Why most of destroyers skills are bugged ? You grab and can't use emberstomp cause bug and blue/red spin is bugged +1
  • Why Warlock/FM/Summoner got a high shit dps that can kill me from range without have a chance to cc or do about the same damage ? Like They are ranged and I'm the big dude warrior class that suppose to be tanking them and do little damage at least like other games design this berserk thing, In any game Ranged class = Good dps that is useless against Warrior/Berserk Classes due to their high hp and dps not like here where summoner/warlock/FM can easily wash you from ground cause high dps+1
  • Why most of Skill point are wasted into useless stuff and many good stuff require tons of Skill point ? Why our 30 second unconscious effect require 3 skill point on skill that easy to counter while BD can easily do it in faster way and require no skill point ? +2 

24 minutes ago, Southwind said:

But Destroyer is now pretty handy at dungeons and 6vs6 cause of his grab, and new restraint skills everyone gets. Destroyer grab is very usefull at last boss in Desolate Tomb : )

True, But as I said in my troll post
If you got choice between low dps class that provide grab every 30 second or class that make higher dps, Grab every 30 second which that be reset due to their badge and got immune for 2 second which you would pick ?
Be honest, It Bd would win cause dps, better badge, immune 

There is a difference in Blade Dancer Grap... it not give 50% Crit buff... it only does give a buff to the equitment not the real % factor...

A Destroyer can make the teammembers crit rate go 100% or more.. bd cant... the dmg difference is huge... correct me if im wrong...

Also a Bd cant double grap bosses later game coz those will not have 2 openings... or have 4 to 6 CC bars that need to be filled before they get cced

Also destroyer can revive and protect and carry members ... whenever a destroyer revive me and carry me im happy and feel like a baby in big save hands and arms <3

20 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

There is a difference in Blade Dancer Grap... it not give 50% Crit buff... it only does give a buff to the equitment not the real % factor...

A Destroyer can make the teammembers crit rate go 100% or more.. bd cant... the dmg difference is huge... correct me if im wrong...

Also a Bd cant double grap bosses later game coz those will not have 2 openings... or have 4 to 6 CC bars that need to be filled before they get cced

Also destroyer can revive and protect and carry members ... whenever a destroyer revive me and carry me im happy and feel like a baby in big save hands and arms <3

I agree on Crit buff , But as I said outside of that you can put more damage than destroyer which fill the gap of damage and as for part you say about cc fill you got other 3 member who can cc for you

And for last part, Cat do better job  at protect you if you ask me and beside it can revive dead people not only semi dead

Yes well Trust me Destroyer Grap provide stronger support dmg for all other 5 (3) teammebers then bd coz thx to u they reach 100%+ crit rate and have there super skill unlocked + your grap last not 6 but 8 sec... BD reset is a Noob basher noob boss or player ... but once the game progress they cant do that anymore infact bosses will have not that double openin gto be double graped so there is only one chance... and there the destroyer is just better... 100% crit rate op and 8 sec not only 6 ;)

Also bein abel to revive ppl and being abel to off tank destroyer are cool if u ask me... but  have to say u guys need better combos i aggree on destryoer needing a other stance or more combos thats for sure.. coz mostdestro do is just spam 2 buttons... but hey most classes do that... while some spam 3

LMB RMB F or whatever ... games i played before i needed keep track of cd of 30 skills and do perfec combo with them .. and i had 2 stances... Bns is very ez in that .. XD

5 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Yes well Trust me Destroyer Grap provide stronger support dmg for all other 5 (3) teammebers then bd coz thx to u they reach 100%+ crit rate and have there super skill unlocked + your grap last not 6 but 8 sec... BD reset is a Noob basher noob boss or player ... but once the game progress they cant do that anymore infact bosses will have not that double openin gto be double graped so there is only one chance... and there the destroyer is just better... 100% crit rate op and 8 sec not only 6 ;)

Also bein abel to revive ppl and being abel to off tank destroyer are cool if u ask me... but  have to say u guys need better combos i aggree on destryoer needing a other stance or more combos thats for sure.. coz mostdestro do is just spam 2 buttons... but hey most classes do that... while some spam 3

LMB RMB F or whatever ... games i played before i needed keep track of cd of 30 skills and do perfec combo with them .. and i had 2 stances... Bns is very ez in that .. XD

Yes But you know what is funny about that 8 second  ? Resistent  effect work only for 6 second not 8, Another fact your rest Badge better at pvp as well and more helpful in mass pvp like battleground while destroyer require cc to do grab, You require nothing
And the problem with our stupid only stance, That we forced to stand still to make one good dps combo and as I said our F design is just bullshit

Just now, StellaNoxFleuret said:

The overlapping buttons on F problem  not only Destroyer have trust me.. i rage so often on my BD... i want use tyhone.... bang it use air kick ban g all rage at me bang not my faulth coz *cricket*ing game troll me ;)

And ya i could also rage about our flaming scourge skill... same as our grap it say give 50% crit rate but it dosent it give like 5%... wich is extrem bullshit...

so what i can say is destroyer provide insane crit buffs on grap and fury this is what bd cant do also we cant revive so ya it really depends who is better for what situation.

But to be honest... if i compare my BD and my BM... i wish i can just giv e my BM all my gear and stuff coz... bd sux in terms of combos... my bm can endless cc a whole groub in perfect roation or do this ridicoulse endless drawstance shit and spam ridicoulse dmg ith this broken flaming tounge skill its a joke really.. but i dont make a topic about it so... i doubt any dev bother and give a shit about what we think XD

BD have a bug going on where flaing scourge not give 50% crit rate only 5 and we lose alot timer insatnly our best atk coz of a bug... draw stance bug -.-#

imagine u use fury and the game say .. *cricket* U CANCLEDDDD!!! coz i cannn!!!! and it just poof gone=D thats how bd is atm...

so there is no ned be jeaoulse... bd sux trust me.. in the end bd and destroyer just grappers... we just support.... funny tho i thought BD is to offensvie version of BM but HHAHAHAHAH

Still BD > Destroyer in pvp and you know that for sure >_>

The overlapping buttons on F problem  not only Destroyer have trust me.. i rage so often on my BD... i want use tyhone.... bang it use air kick ban g all rage at me bang not my faulth coz *cricket*ing game troll me ;)

And ya i could also rage about our flaming scourge skill... same as our grap it say give 50% crit rate but it dosent it give like 5%... wich is extrem bullshit...

so what i can say is destroyer provide insane crit buffs on grap and fury this is what bd cant do also we cant revive so ya it really depends who is better for what situation.

But to be honest... if i compare my BD and my BM... i wish i can just giv e my BM all my gear and stuff coz... bd sux in terms of combos... my bm can endless cc a whole groub in perfect roation or do this ridicoulse endless drawstance shit and spam ridicoulse dmg ith this broken flaming tounge skill its a joke really.. but i dont make a topic about it so... i doubt any dev bother and give a shit about what we think XD

BD have a bug going on where flaing scourge not give 50% crit rate only 5 and we lose alot timer insatnly our best atk coz of a bug... draw stance bug -.-#

imagine u use fury and the game say .. *cricket* U CANCLEDDDD!!! coz i cannn!!!! and it just poof gone=D thats how bd is atm...

so there is no ned be jeaoulse... bd sux trust me.. in the end bd and destroyer just grappers... we just support.... funny tho i thought BD is to offensvie version of BM but HHAHAHAHAH... Bm is a tank..  and it do more dmg then its offensive counterpart the bladedancer..its nonsense...

19 hours ago, Valiant said:

Still BD > Destroyer in pvp and you know that for sure >_>

Wrong... in a 1vs1 situation?

All Classes who have  escapes are superior... specialy meele with 2 escapes... SIN COUGH COUGH BROKEN COUGH COUGH...

Destroyer have also 2 escapes.... BD has one.... once this one is gone what is super esay to bait coz second wind the escape is same button as the spin...

Imagine this.... a bd spam his spin... u kd him coz the spin not work vs kd... he still is on the buttpon bang the game use automaticly the escape ..bang he is open...

Drag.... tech chase stun furry dead ez game... while u can escape to times... (=

And BD has ridicousle bad cc kit... it sux... i wish i could jus chnage to my BM full or a sin... si is ez game *cricket*ing broken... i played on other server sin... its a *cricket*ing coward class that is unbeatabel when u just run away and poke ppl.... and wait time run out... 

1 hour ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Xc9vhsp.jpg

34 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

They would be, if they actually had some usable aggro skills. They certainly won't be keeping aggro with their dps! 

The new agro kick destroyers have can make them keep agro easily, the issue is then it leaves them with no double kd.

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

op's attempt to prove how "underpowered" destroyers are currently is as remarkable as his spelling and grammar.

reroll or watch a vid teaching you how to play your class. It isn't fair to the players that get you in their party.

Well, it is currently the worst pve class by far. Other than that though, they do well basically everywhere else. One of the best 1v1 classes, good and versatile in 6v6, good at ToI, decent in 3v3. And ya, aggro kick is a pretty nice buff if you actually need to tank for some reason. As to the OP, I would say we will probably have to wait until Black Skyscraper or so to really get back up to par, so looking at probably 2017 Q4. Though mushin f20 and midnight plains, around the end of this year, should have some nice stuff for us looking at Praetor's sheet.

19 hours ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Wrong... in a 1vs1 situation?

All Classes who have  escapes are superior... specialy meele with 2 escapes... SIN COUGH COUGH BROKEN COUGH COUGH...

Destroyer have also 2 escapes.... BD has one.... once this one is gone what is super esay to bait coz second wind the escape is same button as the spin...

Imagine this.... a bd spam his spin... u kd him coz the spin not work vs kd... he still is on the buttpon bang the game use automaticly the escape ..bang he is open...

Drag.... tech chase stun furry dead ez game... while u can escape to times... (=

And BD has ridicousle bad cc kit... it sux... i wish i could jus chnage to my BM full or a sin... si is ez game *cricket*ing broken... i played on other server sin... its a *cricket*ing coward class that is unbeatabel when u just run away and poke ppl.... and wait time run out... 

Don't underestimate yourself. I've fought a lot of BDs, some of them were just relying on spin or running away (I'm a FM, so I feel deeply insulted whenever a melee runs away from me when I should be running from them), but the few land tech chases like no tomorrow. Two KDs and many more Daze really puts a damper on my day, especially when they don't hesitate to use Sunder on you while you're knocked down. Those were the matches that got me to scream Blade Cancer. 

Otherwise, it's easy for me to understand your frustration.

6 hours ago, Reaper00 said:

They would be, if they actually had some usable aggro skills. They certainly won't be keeping aggro with their dps! 

2 hours ago, Stensatsu said:

Well, it is currently the worst pve class by far. Other than that though, they do well basically everywhere else. One of the best 1v1 classes, good and versatile in 6v6, good at ToI, decent in 3v3. And ya, aggro kick is a pretty nice buff if you actually need to tank for some reason. As to the OP, I would say we will probably have to wait until Black Skyscraper or so to really get back up to par, so looking at probably 2017 Q4. Though mushin f20 and midnight plains, around the end of this year, should have some nice stuff for us looking at Praetor's sheet.

That back for the bad and stupid design, Either to Pick Knee kick or Knee Aggro or Drag skill (Like God hell on this crap design )
And if you ask me, I think Destroyer is decent in 1v1, 3v3, 6v6 but not that "good, After all FM/warlock/BM/SF/Assissan are easily counter for Destroyer while in 6v6 Destroyer isn't well and can be rekt if get ganged of focused  on while Classes like FM/Summoner/SF/KFM/Assissan can gave you cancer while trying to gang any type of them.
And for new stuff that we going to get, Please don't tell me that I'm suck to class that require Decent gear to be goood as other classes cause that unfair cause no other class require item to be good except us by this way.
And if you ask me, If some Gear going improve you it going to improve other classes so I don't believe that either.

4 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

op's attempt to prove how "underpowered" destroyers are currently is as remarkable as his spelling and grammar.

reroll or watch a vid teaching you how to play your class. It isn't fair to the players that get you in their party.

Well, If I watched videos as you say would that improve my Dps  ? Improve my bugs spin ? Improve my leak of Iframes ?

5 hours ago, TJXX said:

Xc9vhsp.jpg

The new agro kick destroyers have can make them keep agro easily, the issue is then it leaves them with no double kd.

That back for the bad and stupid design, Either to Pick Knee kick or Knee Aggro or Drag skill (Like God hell on this crap design )
And thank you for the Screenshoot of Phantom Grip, I did forget that they did boost it with crit buff so it be more like Destroyer grab but with better no "cc" require ,now wish that silent the person who try to defend their BD so bad.

1 hour ago, ARC1276 said:

Don't underestimate yourself. I've fought a lot of BDs, some of them were just relying on spin or running away (I'm a FM, so I feel deeply insulted whenever a melee runs away from me when I should be running from them), but the few land tech chases like no tomorrow. Two KDs and many more Daze really puts a damper on my day, especially when they don't hesitate to use Sunder on you while you're knocked down. Those were the matches that got me to scream Blade Cancer. 

Otherwise, it's easy for me to understand your frustration.

I wish Destroyer could do the same stuff that BD can do, Like I don't think you have that hard time against Destroyer cause we don't have immunes like them we don't have focus regain like them, We can't just Ranged grab you without cc like them, We can't put you down into knockdown cc lock like them

25yy7oz.jpgoqyxs0.jpgoi94wy.jpg

Can please someone explain this shit and tell me where is the *cricket*ing balance right now ? 

When my both "Wrath" and "Cleave" combined damage= 3k in total which is funny cause it same amount of damage that "Smash" which is a 45 second cooldown skill can do 

And Woah look at BM I won't talk about their amazing Air Combo dps or their light dps but I will just talk about their 45 "Lighting Draw" Skill that make about 6k dps easily and their stupid new fire build Dragontongue that make around 3.5k dps easily 

As for me Destroyer was the easiest class to play till I hit like 47ish.

currently HM7, still using same skills from 45. I know I'm missing quite a bit since I have no HM skill but still...

New Grab skill is nice but when it comes to soloing... its not much different from the day i've learn the skill which is like when i was lvl 6

11 minutes ago, hwalien said:

As for me Destroyer was the easiest class to play till I hit like 47ish.

currently HM7, still using same skills from 45. I know I'm missing quite a bit since I have no HM skill but still...

New Grab skill is nice but when it comes to soloing... its not much different from the day i've learn the skill which is like when i was lvl 6

Cause we only have 1 stance, 2 build type and one of this type of skills are uselesss
Because we are limited to only RMG+LMb then repeat, Most of your skill point wasted into same skill tree cause you either decide to get knee or daze not like other classes who have borth without having to spend much skill point

Honestly the only things that bother me about destroyer are not being able to move while I cleave, and losing a chance to double CC if I spec for threat.  It's still by far my favorite class to play and I don't find it inferior to the others.

You're all crazy. Some dude up in the comments says "currently the worst PVE class"...can I laugh yet? Destroyer more than rivals summoner when it comes to crowd control. I can solo one full road of mobs in Sogun's Lament with my destro. Destroyer is one of THE MOST useful classes in PVE and I'll tell you why:

1. Tanky? Tanky! Spec that 400% def and try rly rly rly hard to die using those skills...u wont manage.

2. GRABS!!!!

3. Iron Fortress aka res skill

4. Crowd control, crowd control, crowd control

5. Loads of CC enabling grabs whenever destro wants. Irreplaceable for certain dg mechanics. INSANE dmg boost for the pt especially with badge for 8sec grab.

All that low dps crap is just that - crap. Test DPS without grabbing and you'll see for yourself. Then again who wouldn't want to grab? Nearly 200k dmg from ONE PARTY MEMBER for 6-8 sec.

And in PVP...have u tried strapping on some crit def and going in 6v6? You really should you'll never die.

For party protection? Emberstomp, Iron Fortress, HM Shield (very very dope), grabs this is HUGE support. 

Let's not make any mistakes here Destroyer is an amazing, irreplaceable, and much loved class for its grabs and is great especially for crowd control and 6v6 and 3v3 pvp (and 1v1 depending on opponent class as expected). The problem is not destroyer. The problem is that other classes like KFM especially as well as summoner need a SERIOUS nerf (not like we don't kick summoner ass 1v1 idk if u noticed lol). Current situation in 6v6, for example, is that the team with most summoners wins due to party heals and KFM never dies. Devs and GMs need to consider an overall class rebalance. Every time a new update comes they empower these classes with 2398483492 skill changes whereas destro has like two skill changes literally in the last update, they do almost NOTHING when it comes to sprucing up our skills. I don't mind if they continue to completely ignore our class tbh as long as they consider wtf they have done with the other ones and DO something about it. 

25 minutes ago, xVenny said:

You're all crazy. Some dude up in the comments says "currently the worst PVE class"...can I laugh yet? Destroyer more than rivals summoner when it comes to crowd control. I can solo one full road of mobs in Sogun's Lament with my destro. Destroyer is one of THE MOST useful classes in PVE and I'll tell you why:

1. Tanky? Tanky! Spec that 400% def and try rly rly rly hard to die using those skills...u wont manage.

2. GRABS!!!!

3. Iron Fortress aka res skill

4. Crowd control, crowd control, crowd control

5. Loads of CC enabling grabs whenever destro wants. Irreplaceable for certain dg mechanics. INSANE dmg boost for the pt especially with badge for 8sec grab.

All that low dps crap is just that - crap. Test DPS without grabbing and you'll see for yourself. Then again who wouldn't want to grab? Nearly 200k dmg from ONE PARTY MEMBER for 6-8 sec.

And in PVP...have u tried strapping on some crit def and going in 6v6? You really should you'll never die.

For party protection? Emberstomp, Iron Fortress, HM Shield (very very dope), grabs this is HUGE support. 

Let's not make any mistakes here Destroyer is an amazing, irreplaceable, and much loved class for its grabs and is great especially for crowd control and 6v6 and 3v3 pvp (and 1v1 depending on opponent class as expected). The problem is not destroyer. The problem is that other classes like KFM especially as well as summoner need a SERIOUS nerf (not like we don't kick summoner ass 1v1 idk if u noticed lol). Current situation in 6v6, for example, is that the team with most summoners wins due to party heals and KFM never dies. Devs and GMs need to consider an overall class rebalance. Every time a new update comes they empower these classes with 2398483492 skill changes whereas destro has like two skill changes literally in the last update, they do almost NOTHING when it comes to sprucing up our skills. I don't mind if they continue to completely ignore our class tbh as long as they consider wtf they have done with the other ones and DO something about it. 

Crowd control ? Did you notice how SF or FM or summoner make CC with hugh dps ?

You saying destroyer is amazing in CC cause of their red spin stun over mobs, But to be honest it take ages to kill mobs with it while summoner/FM/Sf can just go for full head cc and high dps make them kill mobs in less of second while destroyer need full second to kill (That if we say mobs die in second)

1- Tanky  ? Please go waste your emberstomp to be tanky and then don't cry when you get rekt when you use fury cause 0 def and no immune against knockdown

2 -Grabs ? BD got better grab that is more op during 6v6 or 1v1 cause it require no cc 

3- Summoner/Assissan/FM/BD Can drag you away and cat is more usefull at this point

4/5-Lots of CC ? Have you notice that BD can just make 1 skill combo against boss able to cc them easily without need to use 2 different skills ?8 second doesn't differ from 6 second while Badge that reset grab make a lot of difference and BD got that shit

You maybe the only person who want to say Destroyer dps is not crap, Everyone in this game agree that destroyer is at the bottom of dps even outside of using grab

I do have 2k Crit def and still get rekt in 6v6 thought I'm ranked 20-30 in Battleground so yah, I did try so shhh

Emberstomp can't work on party member...except the shit 4 second one and it useless, HM shield ? You use it to help yourself and it work in range of 8m only....,again BD make better grab

And for last line, Yes that what I talk about here every class getting a better enhance or new skills path that improve them while destroyer get just 1 boost over their damn useless Mighty clevee damage boost only

1 hour ago, TJXX said:

Honestly the only things that bother me about destroyer are not being able to move while I cleave, and losing a chance to double CC if I spec for threat.  It's still by far my favorite class to play and I don't find it inferior to the others.

It my favorite class  but it really broken, Emberstomp/Clevee (RMB)/ Might Clevee every high dps skill just a useless stand still skills

Archived