Forums

How to catch up?

eyburv

The best time to farm those lower lv dungeons are the days they are part of daily challenges. It is also good idea for farm the upgrade or breakthrough weap/acc ahead of time while you are in those dungeons.

You can also purchase some of the items using the siren/pirate emblems with NPCs, ofc you'll need to farm these dungeons to get them or buy from the store.

6 minutes ago, Mistia said:

The best time to farm those lower lv dungeons are the days they are part of daily challenges.

But thats why they are DAILY challenges. I dont believe you can only do them on specific days (Mondays, Wednesdays, Weekends..., etc)

7 minutes ago, eyburv said:

But thats why they are DAILY challenges. I dont believe you can only do them on specific days (Mondays, Wednesdays, Weekends..., etc)

I didn't say you can only do certain dungeon on a certain day, I only say "best time" to do them as you mentioned that it takes 25 mins to find a grp.

Dailies and daily challenges are two separate things. On off DCs day, lower lv dungeons are probably hard to do for a number of reasons.

Meant you could try doing those particular dungeons on days they pop up on the dally challenge list 'list of 5 quests, but only need to complete 4 of them for the challenge reward' since more people will be doing them on that specific day 'compare to other normal days'. 

2 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Actually we can help you better if you list out the dungeons that you have trouble finding people in.

^ This.

Which ones do you need? There are actually players out there who help and can offer some free time to help you out.

Archived