Jump to content
Forums

We need more boob window outfits for the ladies


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Queallarnar said:

Dont express your interests in those new outfit too much or NCsoft gonna notice and put them in RNG boxes instead of itself in store because they know ppl will buy them.

Well, if that will get me a Rough Costumer version without the tats >_>;;

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Queallarnar said:

love the tat on her thigh but not the pair of tats on her boobs, that shit look so weird :(

Yeah, the ones of the boobs are the worst of them and while I still don't want the leg tat, I'd be more apt to buy it if at least the boobs ones were gone (they ruin the outfit imo).

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Queallarnar said:

Dont express your interests in those new outfit too much or NCsoft gonna notice and put them in RNG boxes instead of itself in store because they know ppl will buy them.

Holy shit this guy is right. Valid point indeed.

Though I don't think they'd put a set outfit in rng. However, pure wickedness would be them putting the glasses and the outfit in separate rng boxes, or have both on the same rng list of an item to open/use. That...that would be pure evil, corporate, money milking greed. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K4t said:

Its not the sliders. The outfit makes any female toon looks skank nonetheless so the argument of sliders or anything else being the reason is invalid.

I'll tell ya, When you're designing your toon after a concept you've had used for nearly a decade.  And that concept has big boobs..  And then you have B&S here like "Yeah you can do that. But everyone's gonna think you're a lonely hornball"  But the one thing I'll agree is this: Outfits DO determine bust and butt size just as much as sliders do. COUGHI'MTALKINGTOYOUMYFAVORITEOUTFITREGIUMCORVISCOUGH  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emyrryl said:

I'll tell ya, When you're designing your toon after a concept you've had used for nearly a decade.  And that concept has big boobs..  And then you have B&S here like "Yeah you can do that. But everyone's gonna think you're a lonely hornball"  But the one thing I'll agree is this: Outfits DO determine bust and butt size just as much as sliders do. COUGHI'MTALKINGTOYOUMYFAVORITEOUTFITREGIUMCORVISCOUGH  

Well, that's true too.  I know there's a difference in size when Ashes to Ashes and Summer Splash on my Yun.  Other outfits as well, like the Regius.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Emyrryl said:

I'll tell ya, When you're designing your toon after a concept you've had used for nearly a decade.  And that concept has big boobs..  And then you have B&S here like "Yeah you can do that. But everyone's gonna think you're a lonely hornball"  But the one thing I'll agree is this: Outfits DO determine bust and butt size just as much as sliders do. COUGHI'MTALKINGTOYOUMYFAVORITEOUTFITREGIUMCORVISCOUGH  

Yeap it happens a lot, I'm not going to use it as an excuse but the sliders aren't the problem sometimes.  A toon designed with bust sliders or any other slider on max can look good from a general standpoint but can start looking outright ridiculous/hideous when some outfits are equipped on the same said toon.

Take for example gon females wearing Regal Regalia or Colourful Autumn, those outfits add a lot of bust to the toon. If the toon is already busty it sometimes makes matters worse. lol


Exempli gratia...
eZB3FgQ.jpg

Edited by K4t
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

Yea, my yun has Bcup and I got the white kini swimsuit for her, and like any good 1st date push up bra worth its Dinero, bam C'bers. \o/

Same thing happened with my yun. The first time I saw it I was like "wut, excuse me?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but just because I've got a sexy char it doesn't mean that she automatically looks like a hooker no matter what she wears. And honestly, Rough Costumer looks like a hooker's outfit because it is. 

 

It's not the girl in the outfit, it's the way it's designed. It has no pants and shows almost all of the woman's body. I wouldn't mind it being censored.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2016 at 0:07 PM, K4t said:

Lol like i said, vulgar af xD

Rough customer will be a set with spiffy glasses.


@Maximus5 These skank af tatoos.

zpBqPje.jpgHzD2WI9.jpgEZ2mZ7z.jpgCyRySpI.jpg


Looks pretty cool but id prefer it on my wl, would look even more ghetto still havent made up my mind yet >.<

 

 

Can we not have this outfit released...like ever? Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ARC1276 said:

Sorry but just because I've got a sexy char it doesn't mean that she automatically looks like a hooker no matter what she wears. And honestly, Rough Costumer looks like a hooker's outfit because it is. 

 

It's not the girl in the outfit, it's the way it's designed. It has no pants and shows almost all of the woman's body. I wouldn't mind it being censored.

If it wasn't for the tats, I'd buy it.  So, how about not censoring it?  :p  You don't like the outfit?  That's fine.  Don't buy it.  It's what I do when I see an outfit released, that I don't like.  I...just...don't...buy it.  :p  Simple as that.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Brand X said:

If it wasn't for the tats, I'd buy it.  So, how about not censoring it?  :p  You don't like the outfit?  That's fine.  Don't buy it.  It's what I do when I see an outfit released, that I don't like.  I...just...don't...buy it.  :p  Simple as that.

 

 

Eh, fair enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This makes me realize, what we could use, is more "Variation" options of outfits.  Lyn females get them, how about the others.  I'd like for my Yun to have the Temptation than Jin (and I think Gon) get!  Rough Customer?  No tats!

 

I'm sure there are other variations that would be easy enough to implement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say variations do you mean you get the variation for free when you buy the original design outfit? Like what happened with the Summer Groove set? Cause if that's the case it isn't going to happen and if it does they're going to jack up the price of the outfit to at least 1800-2000 ncoin. If you meant it to be a separate purchase from the original design well yea that would make sense. Although implementation would be ticklish once they start doing this for all outfits because that's what it will lead to them getting pressured to do eventually.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:44 PM, Brand X said:

This makes me realize, what we could use, is more "Variation" options of outfits.  Lyn females get them, how about the others.  I'd like for my Yun to have the Temptation than Jin (and I think Gon) get!  Rough Customer?  No tats!

 

I'm sure there are other variations that would be easy enough to implement.

The original Lyn versions are with breasts...for whatever reason, and I sooo don't want to get into why, in the West they have flat chested Lyns. So the varient ones are from there, but if you want a flat chested version on your yun and gon, well I suppose you can rally to try and get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2016 at 7:23 AM, K4t said:

When you say variations do you mean you get the variation for free when you buy the original design outfit? Like what happened with the Summer Groove set? Cause if that's the case it isn't going to happen and if it does they're going to jack up the price of the outfit to at least 1800-2000 ncoin. If you meant it to be a separate purchase from the original design well yea that would make sense. Although implementation would be ticklish once they start doing this for all outfits because that's what it will lead to them getting pressured to do eventually.

Yes.  Sold individually.  I'm not asking for it for every outfit, but there are some I think would be good investments for them to do.

 

Like, I won't buy the new black one (forgot the name) with a yellow lantern (?) on the outfit, because I can't stand the shoes.  I'm not asking for a variation on something as simple as that.

 

I do think a Rough Customer without the tats would be a good idea for them though.

 

I'd also love a Yun variation on Temptation, to match the outfit with everyone else, but I'm not sure how well that would sell (I'd but it though).  I do think a RC variation would sell very well though (covers all species, so more players than the Yun Temptation variation I'd love).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...