Forums

Why Lie?

CrimsonKitsune

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If I recall correctly from one of their streams NCwest cannot do any big changes to the game but they need to contact dev for permission to change things. If dev team gives thumbs up they can change things, if not then they cannot. We already have some exclusive things just for our version tbh but people want more and more and they will never ever get satisfied until the game would be too easy and everyone quits because there is no point playing a game that gets you instantly op. If that were to happen people should expect more bots as there is no money to maintain the game etc.

oh isee. that's cool. and, nooo that fate sounds horrible q___q the fine balance between rewarding challenge and p2w. </3

On 9/15/2016 at 2:23 PM, Zedonia said:

Ah, you are talking about even later raids. Ok, but honestly, no one knows what will happen until then and we wont get that content anywhere soon. I was referring to midnight plains.

As far as I know, Midnight Skypetal Plains (turtle) is a Daily raids, and some people are going spam it like they spamming dungeons to get the items needed for exchanging with Legendary soul shield. The dailies covers only stage 1 - 3, so even AP 500 can do it. Higher stages require more dps and some mechanics.

I play on TW server. Anyway, things might change on NA, but I doubt they will.

I honestly don't believe the game is dying. However, if NC prioritizes managing their servers to optimize its performance due to rapid increase number of players I'm sure connection issues will be minimized. Every disconnect shows a big "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME" tag on the game which discourages and creates more whiners. Long time running MMORPGs constantly do this like server merge. Every server merge has something hidden behind that admins don't provide to players publicly. And some players are bitter about it creating rumors that the game is dying. They are merely small percentage compared to the actual players enjoying the game. Apparently those are actively doing the whining and adding salt in the forums too.

14 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If I recall correctly from one of their streams NCwest cannot do any big changes to the game but they need to contact dev for permission to change things. If dev team gives thumbs up they can change things, if not then they cannot. We already have some exclusive things just for our version tbh but people want more and more and they will never ever get satisfied until the game would be too easy and everyone quits because there is no point playing a game that gets you instantly op. If that were to happen people should expect more bots as there is no money to maintain the game etc.

That is pure lies nobody is advocating for instant op gear nor would they that is plain dishonest, what we are asking for is it to be easier to upgrade thats it. You people keep bringing these conspiracy theories about the majority of players here and that needs to stop.

11 hours ago, Leyren said:

"This game is dying", "The playerbase is declining rapidly". Are those nonsense phrases or do you actually check the numbers and facts? Even if you have, in your personal experience, for a single action (e.g. 1v1 pvp), the conception that there are less players playing, it won't mean anything. Of course it is good to think about how to improve this game, but those "this game is dying" comments were and will for a long time be wrong. I heard those in every game I played, some games were said to be dying 10 years ago, and they still exist. So if you want to be taken serious in your suggestions, try to avoid inexperienced predictions.

Actually they're fact the game is losing players and is in a steady decline its plain for everyone to see, you just choose to ignore it. No they're right in this case and fyi just because a game exists doesn't mean its not empty barren and uneventful. Lastly if you want prove a point present something better than "I saw"

Just now, CrimsonKitsune said:

That is pure lies nobody is advocating for instant op gear nor would they that is plain dishonest, what we are asking for is it to be easier to upgrade thats it. You people keep bringing these conspiracy theories about the majority of players here and that needs to stop.

And how easy you need it to be? It was already eased by alot (if we ignore the fact the weapons are pain in the ass to get but can be gotten from one box when investing for silverfrost key). This time give me example of your perfect costs instead of just bashing you want it to be easier. What would be easy for you? What part of the gearing up needs to be easier? In how short time should people get to what AP? Keep in mind that there are people already at stage 6 legendary without spending a dime on the game not to mention the multiple people who actually spend their time to get items instead of bashing in forums how hard it is. The hell even I have two characters at 650 AP without spending a dime on gears (buying outfits doesn't count as gearing) and yet I can loiter around in forums replying to posts that require even easier gearing. I don't want it to be any easier because I would have soon 9 characters with 650 AP because it would be so easy to gear. Just saying this game has achievable gearing in reasonable time compared to another mmo where I got only middle tier gear in 3 years! But I bet all this text is going to be ignored and I will be called as "white knight for NC" and proper reply is "gearing is too hard and needs to be made easier" so yeah maybe just ignore what I said because you will not even give the answer to what I ask.

7 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

I honestly don't believe the game is dying. However, if NC prioritizes managing their servers to optimize its performance due to rapid increase number of players I'm sure connection issues will be minimized. Every disconnect shows a big "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME" tag on the game which discourages and creates more whiners. Long time running MMORPGs constantly do this like server merge. Every server merge has something hidden behind that admins don't provide to players publicly. And some players are bitter about it creating rumors that the game is dying. They are merely small percentage compared to the actual players enjoying the game. Apparently those are actively doing the whining and adding salt in the forums too.

You started off pretty good here, you stated your opinion and kept with it. The second sentence was good to up until the lie, BNS is not rapidly increasing unless you count the bots and alts then yeah we're booming. The third sentence makes no sense in one breath you claim to understand why people would be peeved but in another breath bash   them as whinners I don't understand this. Are you telling me if I keep disconnecting from the game and I voice my displeasure I am somehow a whinner? wow no wonder there is so few of ya'll stumping for devs. There was a hidden agenda in the server merge it was to save face less and less people were joining so instead of having individual servers they fused them to make an illusion of a populated server they went under the guise of trying to balance out the factions which also blew up in their face. The small percentage in this equation is the stump for devs side which I can happily say is losing more and more people each day maybe you should join the majority. Also no we're not enjoying the game everywhere I go that is related to BNS is negativity hardly any positives and when there are positives they seem fake at best. Lastly insulting people does nothing it only makes people take your comment less seriously and you won't get your point across. 

23 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

And how easy you need it to be? It was already eased by alot (if we ignore the fact the weapons are pain in the ass to get but can be gotten from one box when investing for silverfrost key). This time give me example of your perfect costs instead of just bashing you want it to be easier. What would be easy for you? What part of the gearing up needs to be easier? In how short time should people get to what AP? Keep in mind that there are people already at stage 6 legendary without spending a dime on the game not to mention the multiple people who actually spend their time to get items instead of bashing in forums how hard it is. The hell even I have two characters at 650 AP without spending a dime on gears (buying outfits doesn't count as gearing) and yet I can loiter around in forums replying to posts that require even easier gearing. I don't want it to be any easier because I would have soon 9 characters with 650 AP because it would be so easy to gear. Just saying this game has achievable gearing in reasonable time compared to another mmo where I got only middle tier gear in 3 years! But I bet all this text is going to be ignored and I will be called as "white knight for NC" and proper reply is "gearing is too hard and needs to be made easier" so yeah maybe just ignore what I said because you will not even give the answer to what I ask.

As I had said before my recommendation was a 2,3,4 system that being 2 trans stones, 3 moonstones, and 4 stingers from yeti,lair,nexus,sogun,masts and gloom. Also I like how you make getting a brilliant key is easy lol. I say you can get to max ap in whatever time you meet the requirements I can't dictate your interest lvl but I can help make the grind interesting. You see you have the time to invest into that I don't, you keep using yourself as an ultimate example but you see everybody is different from you and somethings you do others can't its that simple. I answer your questions to the best of my ability I am not running from your questions when you ask I answer plain and simple

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

As I had said before my recommendation was a 2,3,4 system that being 2 trans stones, 3 moonstones, and 4 stingers from yeti,lair,nexus,sogun,masts and gloom. Also I like how you make getting a brilliant key is easy lol. I say you can get to max ap in whatever time you meet the requirements I can't dictate your interest lvl but I can help make the grind interesting. You see you have the time to invest into that I don't, you keep using yourself as an ultimate example but you see everybody is different from you and somethings you do others can't its that simple. I answer your questions to the best of my ability I am not running from your questions when you ask I answer plain and simple

There are others like me, and there are people who don't have much time like you. Off topic a bit: My whole clan consists of mostly 400-480 APs and when ever they are online I put up full clan party and run them through 5 dungeons a day to get them helped a bit, I teach them SSP and what they can do there with low AP. This helps them to gain a bit to gear up. Back to issue: But moonstones, man that one I have to admit you are right but rather make it into the daily challenge box to have 1 per day dropping there with chance of 10 moonstones. They should add 1-4 secure stingers for 6-mans because hell those 400-490 AP will not find 4-man parties but luckily the daily quests do give stingers. I disagree with you about the trans stones to be able to get from dungeons and instead they should lower the costs to craft them just like they already did with Moonwater ones.

36 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

You started off pretty good here, you stated your opinion and kept with it. The second sentence was good to up until the lie, BNS is not rapidly increasing unless you count the bots and alts then yeah we're booming. The third sentence makes no sense in one breath you claim to understand why people would be peeved but in another breath bash   them as whinners I don't understand this. Are you telling me if I keep disconnecting from the game and I voice my displeasure I am somehow a whinner? wow no wonder there is so few of ya'll stumping for devs. There was a hidden agenda in the server merge it was to save face less and less people were joining so instead of having individual servers they fused them to make an illusion of a populated server they went under the guise of trying to balance out the factions which also blew up in their face. The small percentage in this equation is the stump for devs side which I can happily say is losing more and more people each day maybe you should join the majority. Also no we're not enjoying the game everywhere I go that is related to BNS is negativity hardly any positives and when there are positives they seem fake at best. Lastly insulting people does nothing it only makes people take your comment less seriously and you won't get your point across. 

Honestly, I dont spend much time on these forums because of how toxic they are. You are just as much of a contributor to these toxic forums as others you accuse. If you dislike this game so much so that every single post of yours is a thread built on negativity or you jump at throats of people who believe that the game is fine or they do not see things the same way you do, why stay here? Why not just find a game that will make you happy? Just because you see things one way doesnt make it the one whole truth. Maybe some people are ok with this reduced level of grind now? If you dont have the time to invest into something, you cant expect to get the same outcome as someone who does. Are there things that can be improved upon? Of course, but the way youre going about it is tired and no longer constructive.

This game is not dying in my opinion. It however does not have the same population any longer which was to be expected all along and to deny this would be silly. This happens to all MMOs. People migrate from MMO to MMO because they have such short attention spans. WoW got a huge surge of players because of the new expansion and people are already starting to get bored of it and migrate to other MMOs. Its what happened when BDO came out as well. It's what'll happen when Revelation is finally released too. This is the nature of MMOs and of the current gaming community. There is always a small dedicated community that remains on a game and a large portion of people who just wander about. Server merges are happening on TW soon for their B&S servers because they dont have enough people to do endgame raids, they arent dying. Its just to make it better for players to have more people to play with. With regards to mats, I personally think that dailies do not provide a proportional amount of rewards for the dungeons you do. Higher level dungeons shouldnt be giving you similar amounts of gold and mats that lower difficulty dungeons do (ex. Soguns vs. Necro; Tomb vs. Nexus etc). I think the base gold of all purple dungeons should be increased based on difficulty levels of the dungeons, instead of giving people RNG events that may or may not feed someone gold. Moonstone issues would be fixed if they finally implemented the Ethereal Battlegrounds (floating island). The teleport is already there along with the proper location on the map now. All they need to do is activate it. Im hoping they do so with the Ebondrake patch. SSP would finally become the mid-gear grinding spot that it was meant to be with the majority of endgames moving into the battlegrounds map to farm moonstones. 

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I never said you didn't help people it seems like you do, I also help my clannies as well. Now I like your suggestions the one a day thing could work but it must have the trans stones in them

It might work if it was added as chance item.

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

There are others like me, and there are people who don't have much time like you. Off topic a bit: My whole clan consists of mostly 400-480 APs and when ever they are online I put up full clan party and run them through 5 dungeons a day to get them helped a bit, I teach them SSP and what they can do there with low AP. This helps them to gain a bit to gear up. Back to issue: But moonstones, man that one I have to admit you are right but rather make it into the daily challenge box to have 1 per day dropping there with chance of 10 moonstones. They should add 1-4 secure stingers for 6-mans because hell those 400-490 AP will not find 4-man parties but luckily the daily quests do give stingers. I disagree with you about the trans stones to be able to get from dungeons and instead they should lower the costs to craft them just like they already did with Moonwater ones.

I never said you didn't help people it seems like you do, I also help my clannies as well. Now I like your suggestions the one a day thing could work but it must have the trans stones in them

Been leveling a SF these past few days. And this is the experience I've seen from level's 40-45 based on the area.

40: No one, not a damn soul.
41: No one, not a damn soul.
42: People were around to aide and assist with bosses (maximum of about 11 people at one point)
43: No one, not a damn soul.
44: (This was spent mainly on getting a profane weapon)  A group of a good.. 16 or so people  were in the area farming the boss with me, Only one seemed to have the tendencies of a bot. 

45:  The flow of people is beginning to move towards this area, We met up with another group of about 8 people Bringing the total to 23. 

What I've seen on my BM who's 50:
Tower: 100-200 people. Some afk some not. 
Main city: 250-500 people per populated area. 
^This was at about 11:36 EST last night. During peak I've seen about Triple that.  There are people still around there are people still feeding money into the game.  It's not going anywhere for a while.  However if Revelation online lives up to the promise and hype it's building (Spoiler: It won't. No game has done that in the past decade ((YEAH I SAID IT, FIGHT ME)) 

Then we could see the game being in trouble as they have a similar combat system, Graphics engine and have taken the features out of other games which are critically successful (Aion, Tera, Mabi, etc etc) So we'll see. But every game that's tried this has fallen flat. So we may be alive for a while yet.

On 9/16/2016 at 1:16 AM, CrimsonKitsune said:

You are obviously people-oriented and are not looking at a devs perspective which I understand but you're making my point literally and not reading between the lines. How can you say that there are fewer people coming in here? Do you have any statistics to prove this is correct? I'm not saying that whining is a bad thing, in fact, players do have a right because they can barely do anything with the disconnection issues. If you don't have any solution to a problem then you're simply whining, correct? However, I do have self-realizations that lag could be an issue on my end and few people only knows that in here. Would you believe that I have 500+ms while playing in NA yet I barely experience lag? I don't even use any ping boosters because they give less than 5% improvement from my location.

Of course you will think that server merge is done to save the loss of the number of people but that's not always the case. Just to give you a small background, web hosting companies do this because there's a need to adjust the resources. I don't even see they reduced the number of servers they hold, do they? Another thing is the attempt to balance the factions. More and more servers have a dominating faction. Did we miss that? Upgrading servers are not an easy task and it cannot be done instantly. Server administrators work on that, not developers. These long weekly maintenance are also normal instead of frequent short ones but does not give any significance on gameplay.

I am in no way insulting anyone in here unless someone is guilty on what I said lol. Most people in here always have a negative mindset towards the game yet they still play it and I don't know why. I mean, I appreciate reporting these on forums but we also have things we can suggest instead of leaving it mostly to the devs.

Archived